New Book - "120 Clues That Show Who Killed JonBenet" by Sam McDonough

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, Nov 8, 2007.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

For the most professional in-depth analysis of the Ramsey ransom note go to Linguistic Analysis, by Cherokee, in the online "Forums for Justice" (forumsforjustice.org)

:crown:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I like that man! He's nailed it, as we all know. Nice to see someone outside our little group taking the time and energy to tell the truth, as well.

Thanks, Elle, for posting that.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm impressed too KK!

Are we sure Sam D. is not one of us? lol

There will never be justice for JonBenet now, her murderer is dead. Hopefully Burke will tell what went on someday....like when John's dead or Burke turns 40. (As John so pointed out.)

4. Elle

Elle Member

I like him too KK, and Show Me,for having the intelligence to compile his clues from the facts which were already obtainable to him. I did say that I hated him "with tongue in cheek" for being able to weed through the chaff and come up with his 120 clues.

I think it's great our Cherokee is getting the recognition she deserves for her ransom note analysis.

I'm also pleased I did come across the Sources Page close to the end of the book which solved the copyright problems. I've never know any author to give permission to copy everything he has written, although I sure was surprised when I opened the package from Amazon to discover this little skinny book inside. :)

5. Elle

Elle Member

:toast: Three cheers for Cherokee! :)

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

120, but clueless nonetheless.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for bringing the book to our attention Elle.

Hooray for Cherokee! Cool your work is mentioned.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I paid $15.00 for this? I've been saying this stuff for years, and I'm sure as hell not getting any royalties!

9. Elle

Elle Member

You didn't have to pay another $7.00 for shipping punisher. :)

10. heymom

heymom Member

I love the "How to Buy Your Way Out of A Murder Charge" section! I guess the Midyettes must have had an advance copy of the book, or a copy of the Ramsey playbook, or the same attorney pool.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't it the truth heymom? We should send this to District Attorney Mary Lacy.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I really liked the postscript - BEWARE OF BLOGGERS AND INTERNET JUNKIES :jclap: WHO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH AND SEEK JUSTICE.

Good advice.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

How nice that 10 years after JBR's death, a book is published about the real killers. I may buy a copy because this guy has the right idea.

Please tell me it's a joke and jameson really isn't publishing a rebuttal! :404:

14. Elle

Elle Member

tylin,
    When I saw the slim cardboard package in my mailbox, I wondered what it was. It was too thin to be the book I had ordered six weeks ago, but it was from Amazon, and I still didn't think it was my book. As you know from what I have posted, it only has 68 pages.

It saves me from writing down all the facts for myself. :)

15. tylin

tylin Banned

That's another reason I'd like to have a copy. lol ;)

16. Elle

Elle Member

SDM's book mentioned before

NB: I have just come across the following information. I was off the board for a few months due to a death in our family. I just wanted to clear this up. I was browsing this morning and came across the following post. I could have had the book in my hands a lot sooner. I guess no one else bought it. As stated before, I was ordering something else when I found it.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I missed it too, Elle. So thanks for bringing it to our attention.

18. Elle

Elle Member

It happens. KK. I just didn't want anyone thinking I had copied it. It's actually a good little book to have on hand with the facts all listed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice