New Book- "And Justice For Some" by Wendy Murphy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

For sure Nedra Paugh was a narcisisst. I agree with all you're saying here.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, she broke her, and JB had to pay.

Name recogniton.

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Tom Miller's book is just about the JBR case and his observations. Wendy's book is about many other cases, the JBR case is only mentioned on 5 or 6 pages.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

I can't wait to read both Doc Miller's and Wendy's books.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The juggernaut regains momentum!

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

A little birdie told me that Wendy Murphy might be doing a chat with FFJ soon.

Details to come.

7. JoeJame

JoeJame member

That would be awesome!

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Someone "out there" knows about FFJ? Weird.

9. JoeJame

JoeJame member

huh? Paradox...you do crack me up.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Let me emphasize that Murphy "MIGHT" do a chat here. Nothing official so far. I hope things work out, but I'm sure Wendy is busy and scheduling might be an issue. Let's wait and see.

11. sboyd

sboyd Member

HeyMom,

Maybe Patsy did not look at it as abuse. If JB had rashes from wet underwear, Patsy may have thought she was doing something good for her in keeping her clean. But this is just a guess since Colorado said it was common knowledge that this was going on. I believe Colorado said that and that she could not name her source.

So it is supposition on my part. But the physical results were there and Thomas believed it was corporal cleaning. So what else is there but douching. It is very invasive and sort of "see what we have to do because you will not learn to do this correctly". Patsy certainly could have left abrasions if she were doing this.

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

I agree Paradox.

13. heymom

heymom Member

No, I'm sorry, but only if you have been abused, you might consider this "cleaning." No way would a person who had not been violated ever consider such a thing. Acting out on another person in that way is a way of externalizing your own anger and guilt. If Patsy was the molester, then she had been molested herself. I am 100% certain of that. One would NEVEr consider such an act unless one's own body had been violated first.

14. Paradox

I don't totally agree heymom. Patsy "violated" JonBenet on several levels. Was Patsy violated on all these levels as well, making her more likely to violate others in the same manner? Does the initial violation have to be sexual? Is that the most potent violation?

I think psychological damage can come from non corporal experiences that lead to disruption of libido flow in any number of behaviors. There need not be a one to one correspondence between experience and repeated behaviors. Afterall, murderers need not experience being murdered to murder others, do they?

15. Elle

Elle Member

Yes you're right, sb, Steve Thomas did think this. I wouldn't have put it past Nedra Paugh to have been aggressive with her girls when they were younger. Who knows what goes on in any household with a domineering mother (?). I personally feel that Patsy Ramsey was a bad tempered w-b-i-t-c-h. Pick a letter, either one will do, and I think with JonBenét rebelling against Patsy about clothes, and goodness knows what else, I could see her being on the cruel side to little JonBenét.

Linda Hoffman Pugh's account of JonBenét was not flattering, she was very rude to her. When you think about it. LHP had only worked with the Ramseys since September 2006. Up until then, Linda Wilcox worked there for two and a half years, and she stated to Peter Boyles that both Burke and JonBenét were bedwetters, with Burke being 7 when she went to work there. Both of the children wore pullups.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, Patsy did violate JonBenet's boundaries in many different ways. I suppose little JonBenet was never meant to even have boundaries, since she didn't even have her own name, but an amalgam of her father's first and middle names, and her middle name came from her mother.

I don't know how Patsy was violated, but I suspect she was, in all ways, mentally, emotionally, and physically. She has many of the hallmarks of someone who has been molested and abused.

Yes, I would say that the most potent violation is sexual.

No, a person who kills obviously has not already been killed, but many of them are soul-dead when they kill. I believe some people are destined for evil, and some are turned that way through environment. I don't believe Patsy was wholly evil. I believe John Ramsey may well be but covers it better. He's smarter than OJ.

I believe that IF Patsy had been the one who sexually violated JonBenet, she would have to have been sexually violated herself in some way, either by her father or her mother, most likely her mother. Otherwise it is repugnant to think of hurting your child in that way.

John Ramsey may or may not also have been abused. We don't seem to know a whole lot about his family of origin.

17. Paradox

Children often dissociate when they are in situations they cannot tolerate. They "aren't there" or they become someone else momentarily. I wonder if Patsy repeated that experience as well when she violated JonBenet, becoming someome else, say Nedra or Sandy Stranger? And did little Patsy turn into an angel and fly to safety when the offending fingers found their mark?

18. heymom

heymom Member

It is something we will never know, Paradox, but yes, children do dissociate when abused, when the pain becomes overwhelming and they can't do anything about it.

If Patsy was abusing JonBenet in any way, she may not have been splitting off into someone else, but just acting out the rage she could never express as a child or young adult. If JonBenet refused to cooperate with Patsy's plans, Patsy would have become furious, because Patsy herself could never have refused violations.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Wendy, I'll be waiting.

In a completely unrelated story, a weird thing happened to me at work yesterday. I was preparing a shipment of mail for Atlanta, GA, and just by chance, I came upon a letter addressed to someone in what I assume was an Atlanta suburb. The name?

Ms. Patricia A. Ramsey

I stared at it for a minute, and then I started to laugh. And I couldn't stop!

Does anyone think it could be the same person? The "Ms." as opposed to "Mrs." makes me think not, but it would be one hell of a co-inky-dink for someone in the same city to have the same name, right down to the middle initial!

And if it is the same, I guess they didn't get the news yet! But then, it wouldn't be the first time the gummit messed up!

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

I would rule out the fictional character Sandy Stranger. That's stretching it too far imo. :)

I do think Patsy dissociated herself from things though. She dissociated herself from her rage attack on Jonbenet on that fatal night.
    The FBI CASKU experts hid it dead center when pointing out the double purpose of the ransom note: that it not only served to misdirect LE and focus attention elsewhere, but also was a cathartic act allowing the offender to "undo" the crime in his/her own mind.
    I believe the bizarre 'garrote' scene staged in the wine cellar served this two-fold purpose too: misdirecting LE and enabling Patsy to disconnect herself from the true cause of JonBenet's death: the head injury she had inflicted on her daughter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice