New Boulder Pictures/A big THANK YOU to the Boulder Four. Job Well Done

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 2, 2004.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Inside the :(:(:(:(:( Slap Express...RR and CO Babe

Attached Files:

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

For Old times sake, we had dinner at Pasta Jay's on the Pearl Street Mall Saturday nigh.....They seated us in the front window immediately....I will tell you later why I thought that we were seated there to make it easy for a "hit man" to take care of us.....Tricia and RR waving inside....

Attached Files:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jann Scott, RR, Tricia and Zoomama at Pasta Jay's....stimulating if questionable conversation with Jann who had hosted us on his local talk show on the Thrusday evening of our arrival for a full hour show....Even Jann and his assistant admitted that we kicked his butt! Yep, and "So You Say!".....LOL, LOL....

Attached Files:

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Our two blondes, Tricia, RR and Zoom in shadow....Looking through the window at Voyager outside at Pasta Jay's.....

Attached Files:

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hahaha..... Zoom!

In the picture around Tricia's computer on the bed....Voyager had not gone to bed! Who do you think was taking the picture?! :curtsey:

Voyager was there on almost all of the picture occasions, but mostly behind the lens....:) Much fun, only wish I had taken even more pictures!

Very sorry not to have taken any pictures with my camera on the day we presented the petition at the Governor's office in the beautiful downtown courthouse....We had arrived right on deadline and had to fight our way through a snow/sleet storm, walking three blocks through down-town traffic, freezing....I forgot my digital camera in the car! Drats!

I think that we got some of all of us in the beautiful marble and guilt sort of rotunda in the center of the building with Tricia's digital and with RR's film camera....I am sure that they will share these when they get time....It was a great day, and should be remembered in pictures by all of us....RR will you send us a hard copy of some of your pictures...especially the one of all of us in the Court House? I will send money, if you will get double, or even triple prints K?

Voyager

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Name that Picture:

She came, She saw, She conquered.

Great pics, guys.

7. purr

purr Active Member

hi thanks for the pics.

you guys are wonderful!!!!

and yes...drooling over Mr. Babe!!!
    colorado babe, Yes, you have a lovely family!

hey,

i would love to hear details of the meeting with
    attorney at the Govenor's office.
    did anyone take notes???

and did anyone tape the interview with Jann Scott?
    is there a transcript of that interview.
    i would love to read that.

zoomama, ahhh so good to see you in person
    after talking to you over the phone.

RR, you are gorgeous!

Tricia, you just amaze me!!!

Voyager, thanks for taking the pics and sharing.

you guys are my idols now!!!
    i admire you so very much!!!

i cant wait to meet you all someday!

you all are the BEST,
    purr

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok out of pure vanity I deleted that picture. I looked like a road kill in it. I felt like road kill. I look much better today.

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Love it, just love it ! ! ! !

Uses guys all look terrific?

Looks like so much fun.

Is RiverMouse 6 feet tall, cause I can't tell??????

Very nice family CB. Your daughter looks like you, very pretty. Will not comment on husband.

Zoomamam, you look just like I thought you would but much younger.

Voyager, I've seen your picture before but you still look very nice.

Thanks so much for the pictures and what you really accomplished.

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

RR, you look like haley from 'All my Children' very, very pretty. I hate you.

Tricias personality comes thru her face, you can tell she's full of fun,never a dull moment.

CB.....if you EVER decide to trade in that man just send him on down here....he gives Steve Thomas a run for his money. Just kidding.......kinda
    You really have a beautiful looking family.
    I had seen Voyager before so no surprises there.

Zoomama, another one you can tell personality by pic.....I can just feel what a loving person you are, everyones friend. y'all are all so pretty.

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Freebird,

Oh boy, and thanks a million for those kind words. Here is something I forgot to tell you all. AFter we all got together at the airport and heded for Jann Scott's studio and everything we learned each others real names. But then a funny thing happened to us all. We kept to our screen hats through out the whole trip. It somehow felt more comfortable because that is how we have known each other for so long now.

Wow I just saw that there were 8 guests reading right now as I signed back on. Lots of stuff to read for everyone eh!

And yes, voyager is really that nice! She is such a wonderful person and when it was her turn to speak, speak she did. And Voyager yes, I realized after I sent off that note about you going to bed that it was you who took the pix. Sorry!

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sparky?!

Sure - I am six foot tall - minus 1 foot 1 inch! And Free - me? Look like Hayley?! That's just silly.......

I did happen to speak to Pasta Jay - can't really say that he wasn't trying to make me/us feel unwelcome - even with Jann along with us. The food was excellant - almost as good as the company surrounding me.

The Babe does have her a Babe, doesn't she?! What's even better is that his personality put his looks to shame. Baby Babe is a delightful combination of her mom and dad - Look out for this kid to shine on and on.

Zoom - how's the knee, Sweetie? And no - I did NOT say Sweet Tea! LOL - inside joke and apparently a Southern thang. Like favoring Ranch over Italian. Zoom was quite the Trooper keeping up with this Renegade Rat and I'm sorry if I caused her any worry - but you couldn't hold me back from some the things I got into.

Voyager had to buy a complete set of luggage just for the window shopping that she did for the sweet granddaughters of hers. Luck, lucky little girls! Mr. V has invited us along on a balloon voyage - I have my Honorary Pin to prove it! Voyager's calm, cool and collective nature is just what I needed to keep from storming in every open door I could find to demand justice!

A Candy Rose - A BIG Thank You for the Surprise you sent. We all love you sooooo much - your ears had to Bee burning!

Tricia is just my Good Twin - my long lost soul sister - I can die a complete woman now.

RR

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Tricia has that effect on everyone she meets, RR. I don't know of anyone who has met her who doesn't love her. If her detractors only knew the half of it, there would be a mass meltdown of about three, heh heh.

14. dior

dior Member

love you gals!

tricia and all, i cannot thank you enough for going to to present the petition. reading these threads and seeing the pics made me feel more a part of the whole thing other than just being a signature. next road trip, im in if i have to crawl to colorado. great huggs and cheers to everyone of you! thank you from the bottom of my heart, wtg gals!!!

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks for the pictures and all your hard work, gals. RR does look like Hayley from AMC, I watch that show all the time, even tho she isn't on there anymore.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wonderful Pics, Everyone!

I'm delighted that everything went so well, and that you all had such a great reception in both Denver and Boulder.

I didn't know you were going on the Jan Scott Show. I hope he didn't use any bad language in front of you demure ladies!

Everyone looks great. So, River Rat is legally blonde. Who knew??

Zoomama, you could pass for my younger sister. Or maybe a twin, separated at birth. Except my hair is white.

The eversmiling and uplifting Voyager looks quite at home anywhere she goes.

CO Babe and family, you are all gorgeous.

And of course the lovely Tricia!

No wonder you all got such a great reception from the press...(mostly from the men, I bet!) You all look like anchorwomen. Carol McKinley--move over.

Now I can't wait to hear the really good stuff...or isn't that going to be on the Public Forum?

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Great pictures and great recaps of your trip. Sure wish I could have been there.

PastaRat you must email me and tell me all the trouble you barely managed to avoid. :highfive:

Zoo - you look great. The pictures brought back memories from December. :hug:

Voyager and Tricia - You Go Girls. Looks like you had a great time and kept these truckers in line just fine. :grouphug:

CB, hubba hubba Darlin' What a beautiful family you three make.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I knew I would miss some...

while I posted and ran off today...here are the three pics I missed...sorry.

RR, Mr. and Mrs. Babe, The Patriotic Zoomama, and that darling little CO Babe!

Attached Files:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The fighters for justice crew in front of the Ramsey home....We are smiling because of our successful interview at the Governor's office the day before, all of the successful press, and because the snow storm from the day before has disapeared and melted!

Attached Files:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The injustice center with the gorgeous Flatiron Mountains in the background.... Boulder really is in a beautiful setting....

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice