New Boulder Pictures/A big THANK YOU to the Boulder Four. Job Well Done

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 2, 2004.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Back of HH #3

:mears: Back #3

Attached Files:

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:mears: says...What a difference a day makes...

Attached Files:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

More group on the Gov trip

:mears: :mears:

Attached Files:

• gov.JPG
      gov.JPG
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:mears: another group shot

Attached Files:

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ok :mears: thanks for the great photos...and thanks for the "extra" effort to get those shots of the back of the house, they are super!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Free Sadie!

:mears: is honored to share the experience with all!

RR

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Like this :mears:?

:sadie:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Great

Great pictures! Great effort! Great bunch of people!

It's nice to know, with these pictures, you are all beautiful inside AND outside!

:bowdown:

9. Little

Little Member

perfect representatives

Love the pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them.

Good grief - beauty, brains and a passion for justice. :thumbsup: It just doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Little

10. VP

VP Member

Waaaaaa!

I hated not being able to go - you all are just awesome. I am so proud and I was thrilled to be passed around the table when Tricia called on Friday. Everyone still seemed to be breathless from the day's events. I had just closed on my house and there was no way I could have made it but CB, RR, Voyager, ZM, and Tricia all gave me the exciting details.

I just can't say enough how wonderful I think you all are, especially Tricia for the enormous amount of time and hard work she puts into the forum, day after day. in order to seek justice for JonBenet.

RR, I can't see it, but I know and that is SO cool! You are just beautiful - as are the rest of you wenches and little COBabe! Mr. Babe is just a titch on the cutie-patootie side himself :yes: COBabe, may I please be adopted also? Mom, shush.

Congrats again to allaya on a job well done!

11. RiverRat

April 30th - Seven Years earlier

BUT FOUR MONTHS after JonBenet DIED!

Ramseys finally give interviews
    By Marilyn Robinson and Mary George
    Denver Post Staff Writers

May 1 - Police got their long-awaited "formal interviews" Wednesday with John and Patsy Ramsey - more than four months after their 6-year-old daughter JonBenet was found murdered in the family's Boulder home.

"It was a full day," Sgt. Tom Wickman said, as he left the Boulder Justice Center late in the afternoon. The Ramseys' attorney, Hal Haddon, issued a statement that the couple was "formally interrogated."

"John and Patsy Ramsey fully complied with the agreement and answered all questions posed to them," Haddon said. Police Chief Tom Koby earlier in the day confirmed that the interviews were in session.

http://63.147.65.175/news/jon70.htm

12. RiverRat

Bump for Sylvia

Maybe some of the pictures we took last year will help on your Question for BobC thread!

RR

13. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Thanks RR, great pictures.

It did give a bit of a insight and I believe Fernie was lying and could not have read the note from outside. The windows are too small and if the note was upside down, it seems to me almost impossible.

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Fernie

I've always thought that Fernie was some kind of nut, esp. with that fabrication that he read the note from outside.

The Rams had some weirdo pals in Boulder.

15. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

The guy lied about so many things. Incredible! The Rams even bunked up with them for a while during the first days.

16. DocG

DocG Banned

Screens?

Thanks for the great pics, all you ladies are gorgeous!

But you know DocG, always on-case.

Soooooo . . . I couldn't help but notice what looks like screens on some of the windows at the ex Ramsey home. Is that so, were there screens added to some of the windows? In my experience insulated (double hung) windows have built-in screens. And what I'm wondering is whether or not those windows are double hung. If they are not double hung then I see no reason why John couldn't have broken one of THOSE panes to enter to house via a ground floor window rather than (as he has claimed) the notorious basement window.

Any of you gals had a chance to take a CLOSE look at those windows? Waddya think?

17. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Uh, because he is a liar maybe? Also remember the automatic garage door opener in the car. Plus the keys at the neighbors across the street, at Linda.

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Great pics of the bevy of lovlies residing at FFJ! At first I thought I'd googled the Playboy Mansion site! My bad!

WHY WASN't I INVITED YOU HAGS?!!!!!!

19. sue

sue Member

maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are trying to say, but.....
    double hung windows refers to the way the 2 sections of the window are both hung independently from the same frame; sliding up and down to open the window.
    Very old double hung windows usually have a single pane of glass in each section. They usually have a storm window (a large piece of glass in a frame) that is put on to cover the whole window area during the winter and a full window size screen that is put on during the summer.
    Here's a website with diagrams.
    The windows in the picture look like more modern double hung windows that have what are called "self storing" screens, because there is no need to remove the screens for the winter. If they are "modern" windows, they would have double or maybe even triple pane windows (insulating glass). Not impossible to break, but harder because you would have to break each pane of glass. The grills in the window might be individual panes, but they might also just be a wood grill that fits into the frame of the window (deorative, rather than part of the structure of the window).

The one thing the pictures do point out is how many other, probably easier places there would be to get into that house besides the small basement window.

20. DocG

DocG Banned

Maybe "double hung" isn't the right term. I have some insulated windows with double panes, which is what I assumed was meant by "double hung." A screen is built into each window. A storm window is unecessary. But the screens (or storm windows) on the Ramsey house, as depicted in some of the photos on this thread, seem to be external to the windows, as though they were completely separate units. That might indicate that the windows are not the type that have double panes with built-in screens. And what I'm wondering is if any of the four of you who made this trip were able to notice exactly what type of windows these were.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice