New Boulder Pictures/A big THANK YOU to the Boulder Four. Job Well Done

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 2, 2004.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Was this the original size of the backyard? Where was the swingset placed? I remember photos that made the backyard look larger, and I wonder if the house and yard were changed even more after the Rams sold it...

The lots are not huge in that area...and the house pretty much fills it up. Let me see if I can capture an arial shot from Google Earth...

Attached Files:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Does that look right? The images are not sharp when you zoom in, and when you put in the address, the marker starts out in the street, not on the house.

3. heymom

heymom Member

A couple more...

Here's another capture

Attached Files:

4. heymom

heymom Member

One more

More houses on the street including the HellHole in the middle.

Attached Files:

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

HeyMom

It was spooky. The back area especially. The alley is very tiny, we just squeezed through in our vehicle. All of our pictures can not give a first hand feel though.......I was very surprised to see just how close all of the homes are. As a matter of fact, it only helped me know that John's BS story about stripping down to his socks and underwear to climb through the basement window was nothing but his imagination at work. Again. Such a successful business man would never risk such a visual!

6. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, and Boulder is a small community with lots of gossip, so people would talk if they had seen John Ramsey in his skivvies going through his basement window! Why would he do that when all those lovely windows in the back would lead him directly into the house? Maybe because then that window would need repair?

Anyway, the lots there were meant for the original size of house, which Patsy filled up with the rest of the mansion. It looks like the back patio is almost all the yard there was. I wonder why she felt the need for a gardener when there is hardly a garden? Another affectation? :yes:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The backyard has not been changed since the Ramseys lived there. The swingset was placed between the patio area and the back fence in a area of grass.

I've taken your graphic, enhanced it a bit and turned it around so that you can look at it from the alley way. The shadows are wrong, but you get the idea. I've labeled various parts of the property to help you get a feel for where things are and how close everything is.

The backyard is actually more of a side yard, and the back fence is wooden and goes up the side of the driveway until it stops at a gate that joins to the edge of the house at the garage. As you can see, the driveway is very small and just a big slab of concrete. The garage is VERY close to the alley, so the word "driveway" is not really accurate as it's only a little more than a car length long.

The wooden fence continues up the other side towards the front and then changes to a black wrought iron fence that encircles the front half of the property.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Thanks for bumping this thread... I missed it the first time. Interesting stuff.

What great looking women, one and all!! And your husband looks like a movie star, CB.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:sprez:

Love,
    RiverHag

10. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Shadow

I agree, Mr. CB is one good looking guy! I wouldn't have it any other way!

:cloud9: :cloud9:

11. JoeJame

JoeJame member

This thread was really kewl to look at and put faces to a few names. I really like Tricia's hair blonde also!! And RR, you are a cutie!!!! Thanks for the bump. :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice