New Court TV Special - JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jun 28, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Moab says any good Southern woman is gonna' have monogrammed teabags in ther home! I agree! I get mine from Bloomingdale, as well.

2. koldkase

I was thinking about making a run to the liquor store myself.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, less than 25% of the voters on Crier said they think a stranger did it. Not everyone's fooled.

4. wombat

wombat Member

KoldKase needs a cold case.

We've got some Coronas here, so I shouldn't need the thorazine. They'll have to keep me from throwing anything at the teevee, though.

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Jeezus

Maybe I shouldn't watch this after all. My court TV guide says to be announced for the time slot it's supposed to air here. Maybe I'll save myself a stroke and they'll air something else.

WTF is Schiller back pedalling now for? I'd like to know why every talking head is now praising Patsy into sainthood just because she died. And forgetting about the damning evidence AGAINST an inturder??? What bullsmit. I always yell & scream at the TV when this chit comes on, that is a given. I've got my mad dog handy to calm me down.

6. Elle

Elle Member

VP,
    Here in Canada, on my TV guide there is a program advertised for Primetime at 9:00 pm. All it states is an Update to a high-profile murder trial in a small, Southern town, from the original 911 call. No names are mentioned, but who comes to mind?

I'll check it and see. We don't get the same Court TV as you, but maybe they have made an allowance here (?).

7. Elle

Elle Member

Hi Thor, Hang in there! Maybe I'll be seeing this show after all. Read my post above. Sounds a dead ringer for JonBenét. Stupid twits didn't even give it a title. Just look at all the mistakes Schiller made with his first edition of PMPT. I fell over every one of them, and was saved by a pro poster who told me I had the "first edition" with all his mistakes, and not to feel so bad because the cops had done the same. :) Thank you very much!

Edited to say, the Primetime show up here was not about JonBenét, but about the poor wife of an author called Michael Petersen. Another Petersen? I won't be watching it. I don't know anything about it. :-(

I'll read what you all have to say about Schiller's latest, tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Will you share? Do you have a few hundred gallons on you? Can we split the I.V.?

I really don't think I can take this. Help me Jesus.

9. koldkase

Two words, Thor: Lin Wood.

Schiller is making money. He's not doing this for charity. Think about it. For some time now, few have been able to say one word on TV that doesn't support the RST without getting sued. So Schiller figured, he wants to make a show to capitalize on Patsy's impending death...it's gotta' be pro-Ram.

You can go all over the internet and read what we beer can collectors think, anywhere. Nothing has changed. We aren't as drunk as the Ramseys need us to be to forget everything we know about the evidence.

But switch to any news or media reports and you see Patsy is a saint and that old intruder is getting more ridiculous than ever.

I mean, HOW LOW ARE YOU GOING when you use A STUPID TEA BAG AS EVIDENCE TO PROVE AN INTRUDER WAS THERE?

It's absurdity beyond anything a WORLD-CLASS COMIC could make up.

I'm telling you, Schiller was talking so fast, he didn't know what he was saying. He was just spouting out the stupidest stuff you can imagine. He made Smit look like Sherlock Holmes. Add in that Jerilyn, with her factual errors, non-evidentiary argument, and popping eyes, and it kinda' felt like I was in Wonderland...only less realistic.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Did ya notice?

The first half of Crier's show went on and on about how a parent would not do something so vile to their own child.

The second half was all Andrea Yates...........

:tsktsk:
    RR

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

Now THAT makes a helluva lot of sense Rat!

12. RiverRat

I know, Thor. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, I never been such an "evil, mean, horrible person" in my life before this week and I haven't even changed a damn thing about myself! Pope Patsy would be pleased with her final Victory but it's killing me to admit defeat.

RR

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Why Nut

Thank you very much for the screen captures. The only thing I noticed is that the spoon in the pineapple bowl looks more like a tablespoon, and why would a small child be using such a large spoon? Was that whole table scenario more staging?

14. RiverRat

So far, so good!

Pitt is even included on this show! I LOVE Ron Walker - called it as a murder before her body was found just by reading the Ransom Note! Wonder who has released all of these new crime scene photos? I'd love to see the entire file thrown wide open now - what's to lose?!

RR

15. RiverRat

Sharpie pen was found in wastebasket.

Did we know that?

RR

16. wombat

wombat Member

They said pad in wastebasket by stairs, pen in kitchen.

17. RiverRat

Well, no wonder I didn't know that! Thanks, this is so much to take in!

RR

18. RiverRat

Dr. Lee!!!

Test the DNA from the spoon, bowl, pineapple, tea bag, and glass!!!

We Must Demand this! There is Hope!

RR

19. Thor

Thor Active Member

They just said the fingerprints on the tea glass was Burke's. Bluecrab has been saying that for years.

20. koldkase

Hang on...did I have a brain cloud? The PAD was IN THE WASTEBASKET? The RANSOM NOTE PAD?

Because I thought John handed that to LE. I've missed something here, haven't I?

I see Dr. Lee answered my question about DNA testing on the glass and spoon. NO, BPD nor BDA has done DNA testing on EITHER. How Boulder of them. Why bother to get an actual answer to a question they've been asking FOR YEARS?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice