New Court TV Special - JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jun 28, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I see we all jumped on the glass/spoon DNA. It's just unbelievable. How can they POSSIBLY claim they're still trying to solve this case?

Well, almost over, and I'm still waiting to see ALL THE EVIDENCE THE GRAND JURY SAW.

Maybe they're going to do a fast forward 20X like DVDs.

2. koldkase

hahaha Patsy was SCARED to take the polygraph with Gelb? I bet she was! She'd already come up "inconclusive" on her FIRST self-sponsored polygraph.

3. koldkase

What? Not a FULL DNA set of 13 markers? Only 10? I thought the RST said they found a COMPLETE set of markers in the second untested drop of blood.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

About the Crier show from today,

I was talking back to the TV so much that I may have missed more "startling" evidence. But I did hear that the Tea bag little square paper thingy hanging over the side of the glass had fingerprints on it. Soooooooooo was it ever tested to see whose they were? No, I guess not because that would be too simple for BPD or LouSmit. As far a Bluecrab saying the finger prints on the glass were Burkes all along, ummmmmm wasn't it the bowl with the pineapple that had both PR and BR's fingerprints on it? I'm not that far gone am it? Oh please tell me I am still half way with it in my elder years. And then to have Patsy claim that the spoon in the bowl wasn't one she recognized as well as the tea bag....well, that is some high class one legged hairless intruder who brings his own tea bag and ornate silver spoon to the crime scene. uh huh! Now I am with it, aren't I? Help me Jesus!

Oh and PS. yes I agree with whomever said the Crier show today was awful. Yes, it was.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WTF???? Because there is a TEABAG and GLASS next to the pineapple it must POINT TO AN INTRUDER???

As someone else pointed out...Patsy DRANK TEA. SHOCK OF SHOCKERS.

Also, when did DNA testing become so advance as to be able to tell if DNA belongs to a MALE CAUCASIAN??????

WTF?????????WTF???????????WTF?????????????WTF???????????

6. Tricia

"Ohhh...this is the big one. You hear that Elizabeth? I'm comin' to join ya, honey!" Red Foxx from Sanford and Son

I swear I can't take this anymore. WTF??????????WTF?????????WTF?????????? I know I said it before but...WTF?????

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

I had heard many times before that Patsy and Burke's fingerprints were on the pineapple "set up." Spoon, bowl, both? And they said tonight that Burke's fingerprints were on the glass with the tea. I heard them first say these hadn't been tested, then I heard that Burke's fingerprints were on the tea glass. I know I did. And yes, Bluecrab has mentioned before at WS that Burke was the tea drinker and his fingerprints were on that glass. I remember this well. And I don't know how Bluecrab knows this, but he says the tea glass was set at the spot that Burke usually occupied at the table.

8. koldkase

I have been hearing "caucasion" related to this DNA for so long by the RST, I quit asking that question. The science has been advancing a lot, but then again, it could be like so much else in this case: they want it to be true, so it's true.

9. Elle

Elle Member

KK A photograph on Christmas night was taken by John Ramsey himself as he was finishing of his roll of film, showing two white lined legal pads. One of them had been used to write the ransom note. It was Patsy's containing her doodles and the so called practice note.

This photo was shown to Patsy Ramsey by Detective Haney during her police interview. Police Files page 247-248

10. wombat

wombat Member

I'm kind of impressed by what wasn't in there - nothing about window wells and scrapes on the wall, nothing about dustruffles, nothing about how locked or not locked the house was, no Santa Clauses.

Nothing about the Ramsey games, no lawsuits, no Woody.

I think Schiller played alot with how he edited the experts also - some of those guys, particularly the FBI guys, have no doubt who did this.

Ruminating...

11. koldkase

Calm down, Tricia. This is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the Crier Show today, with Jerilyn, Gelb, and Schiller piling it on so high and so fast, I had to do a reality check and smack myself a couple of times to make sure I hadn't passed out and begun hallucinating.

I'm still waiting on the show they said was going to air tonight, in fact. Where're those MULTIPLE GRAND JURORS Schiller mentioned? And NO REVELATION ABOUT WHAT THE GRAND JURY DECIDED?

Anybody hear about phone records? How about the SHOE PRINT AND PALM PRINT AND HAIR ON THE BLANKET the RST NEVER stops shilling as INTRUDER EVIDENCE?

Yeah, Schiller is right about this, THEY NEVER GIVE YOU ALL THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE, PLUS THEY KEEP CHANGING THEM, SO NO WONDER THEY NEVER COMPLETE THE PICTURE!

12. wombat

wombat Member

Right, KoldKase, they danced right over the outcome of the GJ deliberations, and segued to Hot Tub Man saying that there wasn't enough evidence. THe Grand Juror stated that their job was to find probable cause, and the DA is supposed to produce the evidence.

I've always suspected Hunter nullified the grand jury vote, and this did nothing to dissuade me.

13. koldkase

Thanks, Elle, that's what I thought. But this is what I was asking about tonight's show. If wombat isn't passed out from her morphine drip, maybe she can explain. I missed the first few minutes of the show, so maybe I missed it.

Because this would be news.

14. Tricia

KK, I am pretty sure you can't tell a race by DNA.

BobC...wasn't it you that busted the RST when they tried this a few years ago?

15. wombat

wombat Member

I went back over that part on TiVo again - pad in wastebasket next to the stairs, pen in the kitchen.

Also, I don't know anything about DNA, but I have heard of people lately getting their DNA tested to fiind out what races their ancestors were.

16. Tricia

So confused. Patsy said it was in the wastebasket? Did John pull it out of the wastebasket and hand it to the police officer? HUH???

So if this is true then the "intruder" put the pen back in the pen cup, cap on pen, put tossed the pad in the wastebasket next to the stairs. Guess the "intruder" thought she/he hid it well enough and no one would notice.

My head is spinning. I feel like I am in a parallel universe or something. Maybe it's just the chili I ate tonight.

17. wombat

wombat Member

Just to twist you further, if you slow down TiVo there's a photo of the open bible, and later what appear to be post-autopsy photos of JonBenet's face. So sad.

Late here, thorazine kicking in, time to sign off.

18. koldkase

I agree, wombat. Dr. Lee, in his last book on famous cases, pretty much led me to conclude that HE talked Hunter out of that indictment, rather than the Grand Jury didn't return one. After hearing Schiller schilling all week the Grand Jurors just couldn't believe the parents did this...oh, that's scientific of them...I thought we'd find out tonight. When they said last night on the MSNBC segment with Lisa Bloom that we'd see ALL the Grand Jurors saw--I swear, do you HAVE to be a complete liar to be in TV these days?--I thought for sure we'd get the info, especially since one was ON CAMERA, and not in disguise, as I thought she'd be, what with Hunter threatening to go after any one of them that talked.

HA. Does anybody in Boulder tell the truth? Even close? Do they have something in the water there? ANTI-TRUTH SERUM?

Oh, I found where the show said the pad was found in the WASTE BASKET beside the stairs, the pen in the kitchen. Either that's WRONG, or John got the pad OUT OF THE GARBAGE...bringing up all kinds of questions...or that old intruder not only wandered around getting the pad from the table Smit told Couric it came from, but into the kitchen to get the pen...and RETURNING THEM TO THOSE PLACES LATER.

Well, one thing is for sure, it's not MY husband. He never puts anything back.

19. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Rehearsed to the hilt...G U I L T Y!!!!

I have enjoyed reading all the great comments here.

My thoughts:

The snippets from the interviews with John and Patsy make me more suspicious than ever, as to their guilt.

I confess that I have never given much thought to the significance of the pineapple before watching this program tonight. Now, it looms large in the general scheme of things. It is something that definitely points away from an intruder, IMHO. And what about the tea? Patsy was adamant in denying any knowledge of the pineapple or the tea.
    Of course, she knew that if she fessed up to having fed JB, before putting her to bed, it would contradict her previous statements.

The interviews gave me the creeps. There didn’t seem to be any genuine indignation from either one of them; just hostility from Patsy and a weird, inappropriate, phony friendliness from John. I found Patsy rather mealy mouthed in her cryptic replies. Her guilt seemed most obvious. They both seemed rehearsed to the hilt.

I can see where the uninformed public would most likely come away from this program thinking that there’s a strong possibility of an intruder. You would think that Court TV would have taken great care to research this case before airing it on national TV.

I will admit that the first 15 minutes of the program was excellent; fair and balanced, but it went downhill from there.

Alex Hunter came off as the biggest obstructer of justice of them all. (IMHO) I came away thinking that perhaps the BPD didn't push hard enough for arrests.

:leaf:

20. koldkase

Yeah, my head's swimming, too. Think I'll go over to the swamp and see how they're spinning all this stuff. At the very least, I may be able to get my head to explode and then I'll finally be done with this nonsense.

Here, fellow guttahites, in case I don't make it back.... :hug:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice