New Court TV Special - JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jun 28, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

JR, I wonder when this picture was taken. Had the body been brought up yet?

Also, what is in the forefront here? A clothes basket?

People are different, I guess. Patsy had a part time maid. She was obviously a traveler. I don't think housework was her thing. JMO

2. koldkase

Cookie, I don't know if you saw this, and you may not want to address it if you did, but just in case you missed it, I think it's important enough to repeat:

So my question is, did you ever notice anyone in the Ramsey family or home, friends, employees, anyone, make tea with a bag in a glass like that?

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I do this too, Why_Nut.

4. Elle

Elle Member

KK, l lived in the Middle East for six years and it was very common to have tea served in a glass with lemon. This was how the Iranians drank their tea, in a glass.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Steve Thomas - Page 122

Another important point was the answer to what JonBenét had to eat that night . "JonBenét may have eaten some seafood, such as cracked crab and/or shrimp" at the White's party. Neither the question nor the answer mentioned pineapple, which indicated that she ate what was found in her stomach at the autopsy after coming home, and we found a ceramic bowl on the breakfast table containing pineapple. Patsy's prints were on the bowl.

If I come across the information about Burke's prints, I will add it to this post Why_Nut.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Stop right there

Hold it. Everybody hush it up.

I did not see this program: Are you all telling me, that Schiller is trying to pass a cup of iced tea off as PROOF OF AN INTRUDER?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bob

:yes:

RR

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Yes, BobC and

not just the glass with the tea bag but also the large spoon in the dish with the pineapple. Because Patsy said she never had a spoon like that one in her haouse and didn't recognize it at all...or at least that is what she claims. So this intruder brough his own tea bag and spoon to the house but then used the pen and pads that were there.

Doesn't everyone take a tea bag and a large spoon with them when they visit another persons house? I sure do!!! What, don't all of you?

9. Elle

Elle Member

Oh for goodness sake, ZM, isn't this ridiculous? Everything about this case is just too ridiculous for words.

10. koldkase

No, BobC, we're not trying to tell you...WE ARE telling you.

That's exactly what Schiller says on his CTV show.

Not only that, but it actually was much worse on Crier's show that day, leading to the viewing that night of Schiller's "Cold Case" edition. On Crier's show, they had Jerilyn Merritt and Gelb with Schiller. Between the crap the three of them spun, I tell you, Crier looked like a superwoman when she slammed the spin to a hault to point out to Schiller the ludicrousness of what he was saying. Crier said, WAIT A MINUTE. Are you telling us that an intruder TIED JONBENET UP IN HER BED AND THEN CARRIED HER DOWNSTAIRS AND FORCE FED HER PINEAPPLE AT THE TABLE?

To which Schiller said...drum roll please...THAT'S WHY THIS IS A MYSTERY.

I am NOT making this up. (I know I say that all the time, but I feel I have to use this disclaimer, because what I am repeating is so absurd, how can a rational person not think I AM TRYING TO BE FUNNY, using the common comedic tools of exaggeration and absurdity. That, or I'm insane.)

11. BobC

Oh for god's sake--is this what passes for journalism today? This is like the goddammed mafia. It'd be one thing if these were sane, intelligent counter arguments but this is just crap.

Is it just me or are people losing their ability to reason? Look at how popular Michael Moore is. I went to see "Bowling for Columbine" upon some friends recommendation, and within twenty minutes I was so disgusted by the audience's inability to look at or question that film's proposterous allegeations that I almost walked out. I have debated Moore fans before, and won every time, but what disturbs me is that not one of them questioned anything Moore had to say. You should question EVERYTHING. If something is true or legitimate, it will hold up to some questions.

12. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

(I hate to highjack the conversation, but)
    AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

It kills me when people quote crap they've *heard* as truth. If more people would do their own research, we'd be all the better for it.

I hate Bush cause he allowed a child to get killed by a gun.
    ie: Mom was forced to work to supplement her welfare and to get a job (welfare to work program), had to ride a bus to work for Dick Clark (who only pays minimum wage!!) and while at work, son of mom finds a gun at his uncle's (where he was forced to stay for mom to work) and shoots himself.

Dick Clark + Bush = dead child

When there are plenty of VALID reasons to hate Bush, this ain't one of em. But, hey, it sounds good.

13. BobC

Right Karole---I think Bush is the worst president of my lifetime, with the exception of Jimmy Carter, but that's not the point. Bush being a bad president does not Make Moorea good journalist. He is the lowest form of propaganist I've ever seen.

Anyway--yeah, so now the pedophile/kidnapper/foriegn faction terrorist/jealous friend/rage killer/sex gamer likes iced tea , and has a glass with Burke and JBR before killing JBR.

Awesome. Case over. Problem solved.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

My own dislike for Moore aside, I'm fed up with the media spin in this case since Patsy's death. Hoffman was right: everyone's too damn scared.

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Good lord, BobC. You hate Michael Moore? But you have no problem with Karl Rove, William Kristol, Richard Perle, Rush Limbaugh/Hannity/O'Reilly and their ilk? You need a serious reality check, MisterC. Lord loves a thinking man.

YumYum

16. BobC

uhg. Talk about completely and utterly missing the point.

Not liking Michael Moore means I like Karl Rove? That is some magical thinking there, Dimmy.

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

MisterC- You said about Moore, "He is the lowest form of propaganist I've ever seen." For you to put Moore at or below the level of the propagandists that I listed is a clear sign that you are in serious need of a reality check.

Of course, if you didn't mean the words that you posted, then how would a person with no psychic powers know what you really meant? The clear implication of what you posted was that you consider Moore to be as despicable, or MOORE despicable than the nasty pieces of humanity that I listed. You are either in serious need of a reality check, or you need to choose your words more carefully. Words DO have meanings.

YumYum

18. koldkase

Ok, ok, we're trying to trash the RST here, no unrelated politics allowed!

It's hard enough dealing with the legal system going to hell in a limo driven by Patsy Ramsey.... :bling:

Otherwise, I'm going to start debating how far I have to go to get a decent meal in a restaurant these days....

19. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

YY, you're getting on BobC's case and off of the subject of tea bags (heh heh heh, she said "tea bags!") and so to clarify the matter perhaps I will say that if folks like Rush are drawn alongside another poor journalist, it is like trying to ascertain from the depth finder in a shallow pond just which catfish is at the bottom. They all are. No need to say that the worst cannot have parallel and equal company.
    Myself, if I find someone repulsively mentally incompetent I tend to turn the channel rather than to listen to them. It saves me countless hours' time, as I don't have to watch the idiots on the courtroom reality shows. These fine specimens of humanity who are parties to all manner of cheap-shot lawsuits are just about at the same level or in the same genre as the talk show host or commentator who has a skewed take on a serious matter.
    I suspect that Bob may enjoy the humor factor in the absurd. Nitpicking as to who this or that poster might have omitted when stating who is abhorrent is a move which is of rather limited use, and will certainly not endear the noob to the rest of the board.

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

He Started It!

Hey, he started it, Mommy! ;-)

I understand your points ... all Patsy all the time for noobs. I know my place. But read the posts ... HE STARTED IT!!! LOL

;-)

YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice