New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

More people read the Globe...

than the Examiner. The Ramsey propaganda machine is collapsing. At last, the real experts feel free to speak the truth. Lin Wood has been neutralized by Patsy's death.

I feel more hopeful now, with the tenth anniversary coming up, than I have felt in a long time that justice might still occur for JonBenet.

That fool Mary Lacy is on her way out; Mike Tracey has been totally discredited by Tricia; Lou Smit never had any faith placed in him by the law enforcement community.

Maybe the NEXT Boulder DA will decide to make a long overdue arrest. The right person, this time.

No, John Ramsey--you are not home free yet. Better keep on looking over your shoulder.

Tricia and the internet sleuthing community are catching up to you!

2. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe you meant neutered? :) :yes:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, he does. But we knew it would be that way.

One thing we're missing (fortunately) is Michael Tracey's book that was supposed to coincide with the 10th anniversary. He has to be devastated. He's not getting the face time, accolades or money he thought he'd reap by now. He said his goal was to be famous. Poor baby. What's a dishonest, egotistical, perverted professor to do? :violin:

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I don't read the Globe but I will buy a copy now Cherokee and join you.

I say:

News Alert: Boulder Police Department VINDICATED by EXPERTS in their fields!!!!! Lin Wood and John Ramsey's smear campaign come to a close!

I couldn't bear to watch the uniformed talking heads lavish praise on John Ramsey and condemning the people who wanted justice for JonBenet. I was appalled at the misinformation spread by the RST.

Mary Lacy are you listening? Stop having uncleared suspects telling you how to run the murder investigation with their spin team of former paid help and 'friends' running your DA's office!

Stop using the thrice wrong professor...don't listen to him, get out from behind the hair curtains and do your damn job.

5. Show Me

Tricia I think we all agree you did the right thing using Websleuths instead of FFJ.

Hopefully the Globe is just the beginning...where's Ortega?

Some crack reporter PLEASE do an investigative report....might win a prize. Just don't rely on one side to feed you some spin....talk to the ones who worked the case, talk to the experts....all will tell you the same thing.

Patsy did it.

6. Tez

Tez Member

Tricia, I think it's excellent that the Globe did the poll. I also think it's great that they aren't on the Ramsey Love Fest tour! And thank you for explaining why WS was used rather than FFJ. I didn't realize that WS has that many members.

I am glad that the respected experts have voiced their opinions. I feel like maybe JB may get some justice after all.

I bet Woody foaming at the mouth. He may have even pulled a few of his hair plugs out!

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

:thumbsup:

8. Amber

Amber Member

Wow! Well done Tricia :sunny:

Can we see the rest of the article? I can get the examiner here would you believe but not the Globe.

I'd love to see what the real experts said, rather than the Nutty Professor :uk:

9. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Sandy did it.

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I see this is just another great example of what a pathetic state journalism is in. Too bad none of us will be around when Burke dies and someone has the ability to print a major BDI article. When the truth can't be told because the media fears litigation, it's a wonder that we bother to read or listen to anything.

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

t-shirt

I'm thinking of making myself a t-shirt now. On the front it will say - She wrote the note so she gets my vote. On the back will be - Patsy did it. Or maybe the other way around. What do you think? ;)

12. heymom

heymom Member

I like it! But I'll bet you'll get a lot of, "Who's Patsy?"

13. Show Me

I want one!

Heymom...The Obession mom did the opposite of what Patsy did....she cooperated with police!

Remember when John said he'd do anything to help find the killer EXCEPT:

Talk to police, LE waited weeks for John and Patsy to talk to them.

Talk to police for more than two hours without Patsy's doctor present.

Take a lie detector test, although dozens of the 'suspects' the Ramsey's fingered took one from the Boulder cops to clear their names.

Give handwriting samples willingly.

Give up Patsy's clothing for forensic testing.

Let the police talk to Burke. He got lawyered up.

Let the police talk to Melissa and John Andrew...they too were lawyered up.

Heck John even lawyered up the ex wife for good measure.

Nah...John wanted the cops to TRUST them. John couldn't figure out why the Boulder cops wouldn't accept John's PAID investigators, PAID lie detector expert, and John's own word to vouch for everyone in his family.

14. Show Me

It took months and sometimes YEARS to get any cooperation from John and Patsy....who were so desperate to find the killer of their daughter.

Funny...once John spent millions on allllll these lawyers, he blames the Boulder Police department for making him 'broke' and forced to scale down to a mere half a million dollar home.

John should have saved his money and cooperated from day one!

15. heymom

heymom Member

I was in huge admiration of that lady. I sat in the library crying while I read her story. She was a single mother, and that was her only daughter, and yet she had the courage to be that strong, to help investigators figure out clues from the body. It only made me more certain that both John and Patsy were involved in JonBenet's death, and couldn't risk getting involved in the investigation because their lies would have been obvious.

One can say words that mean nothing, like "We'll do anything to find the killer." It's what you DO that counts. Obviously the Ramseys had a lot to hide, no matter what their mouths said over and over.

16. Show Me

Which is why their spin doesn't sit well with people who know this case...the spoon fed hype sprinkled with half truths by Woody is bogus when you look at the evidence and the experts who are not PAID by John or John's friend or, as in Tracey, anxious to ride the gravytrain of money and fame.

I can see Woody, plotting to sue one of the experts or the Globe itself....don't think anything in the article is sue worthy.

Woody instead must wait for some other media, with experts to slip up so he can jump on the bandwagon for some law suit settlement money.....John's public relation job for himself is getting old and tiresome.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, John is getting old and tiresome. Too bad that when he dies, the truth will die with him. Unless John Andrew or Burke has something to offer, when John finally goes to judgment, justice for JonBenet will not happen on this earth.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Got my copy!

I found my Globe at Kroger. Beautiful, just beautiful. I wish the Clintons weren't larger than life on the cover, but oh, well.

The one picky point I will give is that the photo of the wrist cords is labeled wrong - it says it's the cord that strangled her, when it's just the wrist cords. But other than that, it's a great article.

In the end, I do not believe it will bring justice, but at least there is not a word in the article about DNA or the intruder, or JMK or Tracey. That's progress!!

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's not out yet where I am. I hate to seem a pain, but could someone scan the cover so I'll know what to look for?

20. Little

Little Member

Here ya go Punisher :)

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice