New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

2. sue

sue Member

I remember reading that too, but I can't find where.
    This link is no longer active, but I for it from searching on "Jonbenet+Nedra+bruise". Here is what came up on the google search, but when you click, you get a "Page not found"
    Article from BoulderNews Ramsey Archive
    Nedra Paugh's comments in Time's Feb. 3 issue dispute allegations that ... I was there," Paugh said of JonBenet's bruise. "JonBenet had climbed up on a ...
    www.thedailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/01/27-1.html - 4k - Supplemental Result -

I think from what does show up in the search that this is the place. If I recall right, Nedra said the cage was up on the counter or something and Jonbenet knocked it over on herself when she climbed up on a chair or the counter.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Sue,
    At first the links didn't work for me but I sucessfully got them to open on the second try.

KK,
    Thanks for the link. To me that looks like the kind of bruise a child gets when someone grabs their arm.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I can see this bruise very clearly, but a bruise llike this one could be explained away, by gripping a child's arm too tightly, but I doubt very much that one could do this to the bruise on Patsy's chest (?).

Texan, as per usual, adds her medical expertise relatng to Patsy's bruise but is unsure. I do welcome Texan's opinion when it comes to anything like this we're discussing. How lucky we are to have her on the forum.

Wasn't there also a bruise at one time on JonBenét's neck, where she wore a high necked outfit?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2006
  5. Elle

Elle Member

Nedra's answer sounded phoney, Sue.

6. sue

sue Member

Oh, yeah. definately sounds made up to me.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Dawna Kaufmann and I were on the Peter Boyles Show KHOW.

You can listen to the archive of the show at their website www.khow.com

Dawna was FANTASTIC. She got in all the "need to get in" points.

Check it out.

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

I nominate Wendy Murphy with Dawna Kauffman!! :thumbsup: :punk:

Ditto Tricia!! I voted! :cheerful:

Amber - go to this url - http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8103

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm not able to listen to the programme at KHOW. Everytime I log in. I just get a blank screen.

10. koldkase

I did the search using your terms and found this:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,985871,00.html?promoid=googlep

11. koldkase

Thanks, Tricia, for the link. Going to listen to it now.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Tricia. This should be interesting.

13. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

well well well.... another crack in the Dam... !!!!!!! must be Christmas... I am on good terms with Santa ( as I help out from time to time ) and Ive seen the list... and I checked it twice...and strangely enough there were a couple of recognisable names on that "Naughty " list

Mr Ramsey...dont expect anything under that tree !!

re the bruise..
    a couple of observations...with no real answers..
    firstly.....the nature of photgraphy..and lighting for such portraiture is that there would be NO shadows..it would be a flat even light all around with bounced light.. so scratch the shadow theory !!
    secondly...paranoid about looking right...the witch would have had the veto on shots(pix) ..seems strange she would have let that one slip past...why wasnt it 'made up" some powder or such do hide it.. its almost a contradiction that pic..strange..

advise no one stand near dam......its not going to last long !!

14. heymom

heymom Member

To me, I wondered if Patsy wasn't trying to send a clue...it does look bruise-like to me, and it would NOT be like Patsy to let that photo be printed without retouching, unless she was either showing the observer something or perhaps making something clear to John Ramsey (if you continue to hit me, people will find out). Sheer speculation on my part, but perhaps not too far from the truth.

Welcome back, Kanga!

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

awkward

That would be a strange place to hit someone if it is a bruise.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Rumours had Patsy seeing someone else (?). I know I read something about that.

Didn't have to be John Ramsey(?). However, like Wombat, I wondered at the photo being released like that, unless Patsy did have a reason, as HM suggested (?).

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Kanga, where've you been? Beyond the black stump in woop woop? ;)

I beg to differ about the shadows. Look at the shadow on the right side of JonBenet's chin and the right side of her nose. The lighting was placed for a dramatic effect. Even the shade of lipstick that Patsy and JonBenet wore was dark in order to highten the drama of the photo.

I agree that professional photographic lighting tries for the flat effect so that no shadows interfere with the image, but sometimes, lighting is place for selected shadows to appear in order to bring out color and drama.

18. sue

sue Member

I can think of one reason Patsy would want a bruise to show -
    if it was related somehow to her cancer treatment. Being the drama queen, I think having something like that as 'evidence' of her 'suffering' would appeal to her. It would be something to remind the viewers of what she was going thru and would surely bring all the emphasis to 'poor Patsy'.
    Regarding the shadows; I agree with Cherokee.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Good thinking, Sue.

20. sue

sue Member

What made me think of it was the expressions on both of their faces. It just looks like she has just told JB that she is terminally ill and will never see JB grow up. They both look sad/angry/upset. It's not a pretty picture that you would have taken to remember the moment or period in your life from that picture. It's more of a "I want to remember this bad moment."

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice