New Grand Jury?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Tez

Tez Member

I didn't even think of Lee Hill Lurker!

WY, I believe you are right about the CU deal. I think I saw that on CourtTV, on their little news ticker.

I looked in both the Times-Call and the Camera and not a PEEP was mentioned about the GJ. Hmm, what's up with that?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, if no one knows about it, Tez, no one can make waves. Right?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Right Zoomama. We all left feeling Cynthia wanted to say more but couldn't .

I just don't know. I am feeling somewhat numb by this news.

On one hand I do not trust Keenan at all. On the other hand could Keenan really do something as unethical as try and pin it on a dead person? I don't think so. Yet I have never seen anything from Keenan to make me believe that she isn't in Lin Wood's pocket.

I don't know what to say or think.

Tricia

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well nothing would surprise me at this point.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well nothing would surprise me at this point.

6. Tez

Tez Member

Yep...

Exactly WY.

Tricia,

I wouldn't put it past Keenan to try to pin the murder on a dead person. Then, she can say the case is solved. Just think, it will help her in her bid for reelection if she decides to run

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tez I really don't think Keenan would go that far.

It's no secret that I am not thrilled with what Keenan has done with the JBR case but I can't believe Keenan would do something like that.

She may have blinders on when it comes to JBR but I don't believe in my heart she is that unethical.

Here is a "what if" situation for you.

What if Keenan is investigating the JBR case with the Grand Jury. What if she is taking all the Ramsey crap, all their claims, and bringing it into the GJ to investigate.

If so then Keenan could say she has done everything to investigate the Ramsey's claims, even calling a GJ, and there is nothing to indicate an intruder killed JBR.

What if?

8. Tez

Tez Member

That's a possibility Tricia

That would probably help her in a reelection bid also. I just don't trust her, and wouldn't put it past her to pin the murder on a dead person. Although, your scenario makes much more sense.

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

IMO, it doesn't make sense that a Grand Jury would be impaneled for Helgoth. GJ's don't indict dead people.

This could be about anything. Don't go into overdrive yet.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You're right, Driver. I'm shifting down into neutral.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice