New Letter From Steve Thomas

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Mary Mac is the biggest groupie of them all. First, ST, then Darnay, and then Lin Wood.

Her venom is aimed only at those who have rejected her, including other forum posters.

SHE WHO WILL NOT BE IGNORED has found the most appropriate home at the forum of groupies. I hope she doesn't wear out her welcome. It's a match made in heaven (for us).

tee hee...and they wonder why searches on JBR pull up FFJ first. Just another thorn in their side. :laffbig:

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If he is planning a comeback, that seems too good to be true.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I can't imagine him wanting to put himself and his family the thru the crapper that is the JBR case again.

This case needs a Mark Fuhrman

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, poorpoorpoorpoor gutter candy. Did Steve put her on block? I can't imagine why....

Oh, YES I can!

Y'all want to hear something funny? This summer, I had a message on my answering machine. I hit play. I heard a woman's voice whom I had never heard before.

She said "Hi! This is Mary MacCauliff, and I just wanted to talk to you about blahblahblah...."

::shocked2

Well, by the end of the message, I was packed and waiting at the window watching for the cab, headed for a very small island in the Pacific....

Then I realized it wasn't gutter candy! It was TRICIA!

Tricia...I'm going to get you for that.... :pcguru:

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hell, in 2003 I had a hysterectomy. You guys all knew about it ahead of time that year, I remember ranting about it here. Anyway, the same day of the surgery, after coming out of recovery, my phone rang in the hospital room. I picked it up, all groggy, and a voice says "This is Patsy Ramsey darling, how are you doing?" It was Tricia! I wasn't groggy enough to not know what was going on and I still laugh my azz off about that moment. The pain went away fast, I can tell you that. That Tricia is a trickster!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Aw, Thor, that is a nice story. Just proves what I've thought all along, that Tricia is someone very special, and it's nice you obviously treasure this moment, my old "young" friend. :) These years are moving too fast for me. Any chance you could slow them down? :)

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tricia always says the right thing!

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Regarding Tricia

Sorry - can't tell you what she says to me, but just know it's good.

:curtsey:
    RR

9. koldkase

You tease, you.

10. RiverRat

Sorry - even if I fessed, it wouldn't make it thru Edit.

RR

11. koldkase

12. RiverRat

Tease & Please....

Now THAT is must see TV! :yes: and probably the only new mystery case that could pull me away already from this one. :yes:

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice