New: NE on 911 call.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Jul 24, 2003.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

Disregard prev post

Disregard my previous post. I see the error of my thinking there, and I can't get back in to edit it, so I'm just sayin'.......

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

imon

That made sense to me....I think. Jams said something similar...that Patsy went to call back the 911 operator only to find the op was still on the line, and the Pats had never really hung up.

We all know there is no such thing as the perfect crime. With all the diabolically clever staging, the crafty writing of the ransom note, the rehearsed dramatic 911 call....Ms. West Virginia may have made a fatal error -- simply by not hanging up the phone.

This would be important, if there ever was to be a trial.

However, I think it is a moot point now that Patsy Ramsey is dying.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Imon

We do know the phone wasn't on the hook very long (if at all) because Patsy immediately called the Whites and the Fernies so your scenario isn't "off the wall" (no pun intended.)

OTOH, if one were in a panic I would be more apt to picture rapid hanging up and snatching up of the phone as the person thought of who to call next. One would also expect those calls to go to family members first starting with Melissa and John Andrew and to include (pilot) Mike Archuleta - stating the flight was going to be delayed or to change the flight plans and have them come to Boulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice