New Ramsey 911 Call Update

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 27, 2004.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

WY,

I know that for a very long time now, even from the start, you have not offered you opinion as to who did what and I respect that.

Your post here gave me pause because I have never subscribed to the Burke did it theory. However...I have been thinking about that very thing you point out. If Burke is indeed 100% on that tape meaning he was awake and right there with his parents why did they lie about it? To protect him? From what? AHHHH that is the question. Did he have something to do with the accident? Is that the reason for this massive coverup and staging and all the lies for all these years?

It does indeed give me pause. The parents would naturally stick together to protect their remaining child. I've wondered for years about both of them protecting each other and that seems hard to believe. But this...protecting Burke. That makes sense. It shoots my theory all to hell about PDI. I've not changed my mind but I am interested in why they lied and have stuck to it for so long.

Could this be the reason that Woody is so adamant about saying there are no voices...because he was told long ago that Burke was involved and he has to protect that knowledge. And it's best to protect by denying everything. Makes him look like a jackass but so what, he gets paid.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Whether Burke was involved, or not, WY, they sure got him out the house toot sweet on the morning of the 26 December, to avoid him being questioned on the spot.

If I come across this information I will post it. Thank you for your interesting post.

3. Elle

Elle Member

The Grand Jury heard the enhanced tape and yet the Ramseys
    weren't charged. Amazing! (?).

http://www.denver-rmn.com/extra/ramsey/0917rams1.html

By Kevin McCullen
    and John C. Ensslin
    Rocky Mountain News Staff Writers

September 17, 1998

A sound enhancement of the tape revealed the voices of John Ramsey and his then-10-year-old son, Burke, in the background.

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Re: Steve Thomas' 911 transcript

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Elle

Thank you - I found it. It was, as I thought, Hofstrom who had it tested via his BIL. :-

I got this quote from a post by jameson herself. It was in my archives :)

6. Spade

Spade Member

Ramsey vs. Boulder

In the Wolf case, the Ramsey's opposed Boulder's efforts to keep the 911 tape sealed. Boulder argued that the 911 tape was "important evidence". If there are no voices after the hangup attempt, why did Boulder try to keep it secret?

7. Elle

Elle Member

JIC,

Having said all I said above about John Ramsey being on his knees reading the ransom note, this scenario could have been a part of the staging. This is where I have to be careful and not get trapped into thinking this is what genuinely happened.

Instead I should be thinking "this was a part of the staging" so why am I wasting my time even thinking about it. If I have already made up my mind the crime scene was staged, and I have. It was!

It's obvious the ransom note was written for this purpose, to tie everyone in knots and sidetrack them, and it has Patsy Ramsey written all over it.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Glad you found it, Jayelles

Isn't it great when you come across something you're searching for? So here we have yet another different statement, "I scream at you." This one doesn't make sense to me at all. I wish someone from Areospace would speak up and help us out here.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Good question Spade. Why indeed?

10. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I think it's also important to take what John's saying very seriously, even when liars lie, they still tell partial truths with their lies; even if this IS part of the staging, we have to look at why it was said in the first place. It's possible he didn't even know until he saw the ransom note, which is unlikely given the situation with him sliding across the floor on his knees toward the note; yet he never touched it to SAY bring it closer to the light?? Whatever, these people make me sick.

I agree with you and Tom Miller, Patsy Ramsey wrote that note; and your right, she did it to throw the police off, too bad it didn't work. Isn't that strange? Had the police believed the note, they would have automatically handed the case over to the FBI or at least utilized their assistance, instead they held onto the case with everything they had because they knew it could be solved.

Had this happened somewhere else, to someone elsewithout money and political ties coming out their yin yangs, we all wouldn't be here right now. Arrest's would have been made at the moment enough probable cause existed and best of all, the police wouldn't have felt intimidated by their wealth and status.

11. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Spade: Ramsey vs. Boulder
    In the Wolf case, the Ramsey's opposed Boulder's efforts to keep the 911 tape sealed. Boulder argued that the 911 tape was "important evidence". If there are no voices after the hangup attempt, why did Boulder try to keep it secret?

IMO, the Ramsey's felt that if they pushed for the tape to get released that it would prove that they have nothing to fear, and further that their wishes would go unheeded because they feel like the entire city of Boulder hates them; they're probably right.

Boulder could have wanted to keep the tape a secret simply because the Ramsey's wanted it public, like I said above, Boulder had the opportunity to get back at the Ramsey's for coming there and murdering their child and having the audacity to blame everyone under the sun but themselves- especially since the police officers involved did a remarkable job collecting evidence and doing the interviews given the circumstances they dealt with the entire time the case was in the BPD's hands; they lost a lot of good cops because of that family and their selfish need to cover up something so clear and present.

12. purr

purr Active Member

the theory that burke was involved

has been discussed before on this forum.

but it seems most times it was
    "shot down".........

and i have been one of the persons
    that have "explored" this theory.
    and been "shot down".

all i want to say is.....
    until we know the truth.....
    please dont "shoot down" anyone's theory.

i must say i am kind of at a loss at words here.
    (i am NOT angry or upset or anything...
    just trying to explain.)

i am NOT saying that people have
    been rude on here......but sometimes
    if you dont believe the theory that patsy did
    it.....then you are not "in".

it is hard to explain to those of you who
    have been on this forum and the previous
    forum.

i just know i have stated this theory before
    and was surprised.....i think that is a good word.
    how easily it was dismissed.

maybe, it's me....maybe i dont have
    thick enough skin.

anyway, i LIKE the idea that
    it is ok to discuss this theory that burke did
    it or burke was involved somehow........now........
    just like the other theories.

(and if you have been open to discussing
    all theories.........nevermind.)

thanks for listening,
    purr

13. Sprocket

Sprocket Member

I've never understood that~~creating those big "signatures" with "dolls" or women in skimpy outfits~~I mean, is that supposed to be what they WISHED they looked like?

14. Elle

Elle Member

Our theories

Sorry to hear this Purr!

I have always been open to discussing anything relating to the JonBenét case. One of my best net friends "Thor" has always thought that a Ramsey male was involved, and we have had some great discussions over the past few years on the forums.

I can see why Burke would be chosen as a suspect, although I personally feel Patsy was involved in the accidental killing of JonBenét. It's good to read about other theories. Patsy Ramsey went beserk at the mention of Burke's name during one of her police interviews.

Judge Judy said the Ramseys looked like parents protecting a cub.

15. purr

purr Active Member

oh elle, i do understand.

really, really.............

i am not looking for a reply to my post.
    just kind of venting and airing my thoughts.

it was more of an editorial comment.

thanks for being open to discussing
    all theories.

thanks,
    purr

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thor?

I LOVE Thor. Where are you, Thor?

The one major thing we need to remember is, John and Patsy SAY he was on the floor reading the ransom note while Patsy was on the phone. They SAY John was in his underwear. Patsy SAYS the ransom note was lying on the stairs, which is odd, because there's a photograph showing it lying on the second or third stair, I think. What'd they do, spread it back out and take a picture of it as if it were a pristine crime scene photo?

We always have to be careful when we are trying to build a case involving anything the Ramseys say, because it's like building a house on a concrete block foundation, stuck together with bad cement - the case, like the house, is lost because the foundation was faulty. Everything the Ramseys say has to be suspect, because they obviously have a reason to lie, if they were involved.

We certainly don't know that JR was on his knees in his jockeys reading that ransom fiction. We don't know he got up at 5:30 a.m. as they claim. We don't know if JB ever went to bed at all. I don't believe Patsy ever went to bed that night, and if JR did, I don't believe he stayed there long.

All we know for certain is that they attended the Whites's Christmas evening dinner, that they left the Whites at a certain (disputed - White said 9:30, the Ramseys first said around 9:30, then changed it later to 8:30) time, apparently stopped at a couple of homes to deliver a gift (that could be verified by speaking with the recipients of those gifts), and a call was made to 911 around 5:50something, by Patsy, the next morning. That's it. The rest of the information we have about what happened that night comes from the Ramseys. There is no one to confirm or deny it.

And, that's why it's folly to base anything on their versions of their movements that night. JR on his hands and knees reading a note? Pishaw. I don't believe it.

17. purr

purr Active Member

i agree WY.............

i first heard about patsy on the floor
    while she was making the 911 call when i read
    Little's book.

and i dont remember the exact quote about
    JR, how or what he was doing.....if he
    was in his tidy whities...........

so i am asking Little to come to my aid.......
    and ask her where she got that info.

i honestly dont remember her source.

so i will pm her. Little knows her stuff.

but excellent point WY!

i wish to goodness we could
    get them on the stand........to
    really Tell the Truth.......

i bet they couldnt even tell the truth
    on the stand........

they have lied so very much,
    purr

18. Little

Little Member

Hi Purr,
    I made every effort to place sources for all the information, and you have me at a loss about Patsy sitting on the floor. Do you remember which page this was on? Many times I tried to use several sources on any given subject. I'm not doubting you at all, I just honestly do not remember this particular quote.

Thanks,
    Little

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Patsy said

she was looking over John's shoulder at some point while he was on his knees in his skivvies reading the mother of all ransom notes, but she never said she was on the floor with him.

That phone must have had a really long cord if she was reading over JR's shoulder while she was talking on the phone. I still swear she was reading the SBTC directly from that note when she was talking to the 911 operator. It seems to me she said something like, "What? I don't... it says...S..B..T..C," like she was reading it. But, then, she didn't need to read it since it's damn obvious to me she's the one who wrote it.

That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it, Woodstock.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Death of Innocence

Little,

In "Death of Innocence" ...page 12 ... ...

Patsy speaking here:

"What do I do? I stammer.

He shouts. "Call the police!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, call them!"

Standing next to the wall phone, I instantly dial 911 and try to make the voice on the other end of the line understand. It is as if she doesn't believe what I'm saying. I slam the phone back on its craddle on the wall.

It appears she was standing. Who can believe anything when they were staging everything?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice