New Ramsey 911 Call Update

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

DOI

DOI is complete "Ramseys said" overkill. The entire book is 100 percent Ramspin. We cannot believe anything in that book, because it's written by two people who were in the house when their daughter was killed, and there has been no one arrested for that murder. They are still suspects, much as the RST doesn't want anyone to believe that. They are protecting their own skin - why would we accept their word as truth?

The book is just a continuation of the original staging and cover up.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, so why bother arguing the toss?

Exactly ...everything staged...so why bother wasting time over whether they were sitting or standing in their underwear?

3. Little

Little Member

So true Elle. There are things that just do not matter all that much to a resolution. I would rather they remembered a few more relevant facts than John being in his undies.

I agree too WY - who knows where that note was? It could have been anywhere, there's no way to know, and all we have is one person's version of events.

Little

4. purr

purr Active Member

hey, little....look at my December 28th, 2003

post........on the thread called Listen
    to Patsy Ramsey's 911 call.

i referenced your book there.....but
    did not note the page
    on that specific reference.

could you post the link
    where i could download the book again?

then i will let you know what
    page it is on.

thanks,
    purr

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

One of the government contractor companies that I worked for not only was a joint venture partner with Aerospace on several contracts (I worked directly with Aerospace people on two proposals), but we had an IT contract at Los Alamos. It's been over five years since I had contact with anyone at Los Alamos, but back then the Los Alamos "scientific complex" (my guess is the Advanced Computing Group) Audio "enhancing" ability wasn't as "state-of-the-art" as Aerospace.

Incidently, several years ago, while working in Huntsville, AL on a joint venture NASA proposal with Aerospace, I asked two guys out of Aerospace Los Angeles about the tape. Neither knew much about the JBR case nor had much interest. But they both said they had heard about the "tape enhancement." They heard that there were voices "at the end of the tape" but they never heard whose they were or what was said.

If Burke is on the tape, the Ramseys are at least guilty of obstruction of justice!

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"So true Elle. There are things that just do not matter all that much to a resolution. I would rather they remembered a few more relevant facts than John being in his undies."

WY, Elle, Little, the reason we have focused on the Ramseys' inconsistencies over the years is because they in themselves are evidence. While none of them standing alone or corporately constitute the "smoking gun" to make arrests, had we not looked closely at them but rather taken them all at face value, we'd all be posting at the Swamp as ardent intruder theorists while sporting matching scarves and exchanging the secret handshake! These little things matter and thank God they do. We know the Ramseys are liars, even down to their tighty whities....confirmation we didn't have 7 years ago.

7. Little

Little Member

DejaNu, I have to apologize if by my posting "they" you in any way read that to mean "they" as in the posters here. I should have put this ..."they (John & Patsy)" in after that reference. I agree, the little things can mean so much.

Purr - the thread where you can access the book can be found here: http://www.peggylakin.com/

I'm honestly not trying to be vague, I just do not remember that.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Chapter 6 Purr?

Purr,

Any chance the information you seek could have been from the following paragraph:

from Chapter 6 of "Journey Beyond Reason" by Peggy Lakin.
    The Ransom note; LSI Laboratory for Scientific Interrogation, Inc;, Handwriting Analysis; Profilers; Statement Analysis; And a peek into the future at how computers may help solve these cases

According to the transcripts of Patsy’s police interrogations published by the National Enquirer Patsy did not recall whether or not she took the note with her upstairs, who placed the note on the floor where she and John said that he read it, whether or not she ever held it. She is also unclear just how much of the note she actually read between its discovery, the 911 call, and the time the police arrived.

Of course it could have been mentioned in several chapters. I came across this as I was browsing through the book today.

Of course I have already given you Patsy's version from "Death of Innocence" where she claims to have been standing up using the wall phone.

It's not really all that important Purr whether they were standing up, sitting down, or lying on the floor - Patsy could have made up everything relating to the 911 call and all that followed. The importance lies with the call itself and what was said.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Doing a little bit of research to find out more about this painting of Patsy's I came across information on the Acandyrose site but there was a statement not to copy to other forums, so I found the following information on Jameson's site.

http://www.acandyrose.com/catch-a-thief.htm

This was from a 48 Hours show with Erin Moriarty. I also found a letter on ACR's site letting Jameson know that she had actually copied ACR's transcript from this show. How about that one? So if you are all truly interested in reading about it you can go to either of these sites and find out the full story.

http://www.jameson245.com/48hours2.htm

Patsy Ramsey: (with her paintings) "This is my self portrait. Here's my broken heart, my tears."
    Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) : "In a rear unguarded moment........"
    Patsy Ramsey: "I thought I would paint during my cancer treatment, but I was just so sick I couldn't do it."
    Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "...without her makeup, without her wig, without even her eyebrows drawn
    in, you can clearly see the damage left by the return of her cancer."

10. Elle

Elle Member

Wish I had written this! :)

11. Elle

Elle Member

My apologies folks!

Please accept my apologies, folks. This is all old hat I have posted above. You have all seen this 48 Hours show a long time ago. There is very little about Patsy's painting in this 48 Hours segment, other than what I actually posted in my post. Sorry about that! I saw this TV show myself. Hopefully some of you might enjoy going over the transcript.

About the other story of Jameson stealing ACR's transcript of this show, I must admit I didn't know anything about that. At least we found out Patsy was ill when she painted this self portrait.

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Re: My apologies folks!

Originally posted by Elle_1
    At least we found out Patsy was ill when she painted this self portrait.

Come on now, did you really need any confirmation?? Be honest, it's good for the soul. IMO she has always been ill. She can't even admit that she dyed her daughter's hair from a golden brown to platinum blond and then told her she wasn't supposed to talk about it, as if nobody would notice, that's ill.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy's illness

JIC,

When I made my first comment about Patsy needing help, I was thinking along the lines of her mental state, but it appears she was also struggling with cancer then. I still feel that Patsy has a mental problem from all those morbid thoughts she had.

Yes JIC she did dye JonBenét's hair blonde. It's unbelievable what this little girl had to cope with as a six year old. Fittings for her Ziegfield Follies outfits; dancing lessons and much much more, and still we cannot find justice for her.

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Re: DOI

I agree with you about DOI being an absolute WASTE of time to read if you want the straight facts, but it sure is fun to go throught and catch all the lies!!! LOL

I have to disagree:) about the authors though, I don't believe John wrote even two paragraphs of that book; the writing style never changes; methinks THATS why they said they got some 'help' from Mr. Wise..... I can't ignore this little tidbit any longer, it's annoyed me for the four months I've owned the book; I've seen Robert L Wise's writing and it's not even similar to that in DOI.

LOOKS LIKE THEY NEEDED SOMEONE LIKE MR WISE TO GET A PUBLISHER LIKE THOMAS NELSON TO PUBLISH THEIR BOOK:
    (Thanks Dejanu for pointing this out to me- it sat with me for a while and I forgot about it, WY just totally reminded me :) )

Here's one of many links for Dr. Robert L. Wise.
    He's got a mixture of Jewish and Christian in his background and has written several different books that are also published by Robert L. Wise.
    http://store.womenoffaith.com/wofstore/bio.asp?cid=1094

And here's Thomas Nelson's site, the page that the below quote can be found on.
    http://www.thomasnelson.com/consumer/dept.asp?dept_id=17905#3

"Manuscript Submissions:
    Q: How do I submit my manuscript?
    A: Thomas Nelson, Inc. and its publishing groups no longer accept or review any unsolicited queries, proposals, or manuscripts. If you are interested in having your stories published by another Christian publisher, we recommend a book called The Christian Writer's Market Guide by Sally E. Stuart. This book includes writer's guidelines and submission procedures for all Christian publishing houses that do accept unsolicited manuscripts. You may be interested in having someone read and review your work. The Editorial Services section of Literary Market Place (LMP), published by R.R. Bowker, New Providence, New Jersey, lists over 500 entries, many of which provide some kind of critique service."

The book IS Patsy, she just said Robert L. Wise did it, (very discreetly, he's mentioned under the publisher at Thomas Nelson, Janet Thoma) Ironically Robert L Wise has never admitted to assisting with this book; and the Ramsey's claim this man actually sat down with the two of them and listened to their stories for a few days, then wrote the book.

They like like the rug on John's head:eek:

15. Elle

Elle Member

DOI

JIC,

It still gave us a good insight into their lifestyle, plus also drew attention to the fact that Patsy Ramsey has some kind of psychological problems. I'll speak for myself here. Having believed they may be innocent because I had only read their book, I thought she was a bit on the strange side when it came to the part about the Twinn Doll, and her obsession with the colour purple and how it was draped on the cross at Easter. I thought it was possible she was one of these religious fanatics.
    She is!!

Four month later and much wiser from all the other data I had read, I realized half of what they were saying was covering their movements and trying to sidetrack the public from their involvement in the death of their daughter. I would rather read it for myself, and know what it was all about, than read what others were telling me it was all about. :rolleyes:

I felt John Ramsey writing about him starting his business in a basement was quite genuine, JIC. This is exactly how he started with Patsy working with him. He sure had good business sense
    to build the business up to what it became, considering the tough competition in the computer world out there today.

The 48 Hours poll taken in October, 2002, 52% said they believed
    one or both parents were involved in the murder. I wonder what the count would be now. This was two years ago (?).

P.S. Thank you for all the information on Robert Wise etc.,

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hi DejaNu....

I loved your post....About the possibility of us posting at the swamp, wearing matching scarves, and doing secret handshakes....LOL!

Thanks to all of the concience reasearch, discussion and sharing of information here, we are all still individuals dedicated to ferreting out the facts and details of this and other cases and putting them out there for public illumination and debate.....Long live FFJ and freedom of thought and speech!

Voyager

17. Elle

Elle Member

I laughed out loud at that one too!

I have a great imagination and I had a great laugh at that one too. Matching hats and scarves DejaNu! I could see it all happening.

18. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Hey Voyager! I thought about you earlier today as I watched the hot air balloons floating wonderfully over my house. You will forever be imprinted on my mind with them!

I just KNOW that's what's going on over at the swamp. 50 bucks a month gets you a coonskin cap (lovingly skinned and sewn by the Swamp Mistress herself whilst her children cry, "Possum stew AGIN tonight, Ma?"), an online hat of hir choice and a multi-colored, go with anything Bloomie's scarf, with step-by-step illustrated instructions on how to implement the secret handshake. Then you have to go to bootman camp to learn to drone case drivel into mantras that you chant in the shower by homemade candlelight. Following your indoctrination ceremony on Mother's Day deep in the woods, conducted at the secret hideout/fort, you're then given marching orders to invade all the forums to post canned commentaries. I'm sure they have monthly incentive contests for the stupidest posts, the winner receiving a GIN-YOU-WHINE copy of a congratulatory letter bearing the authentic signature of such famous swamp supporters as Patsy Ramsey, John Ramsey, Lou Smit and Lin Wood, suitable for framing of course, all of which were cranked out on a 1960 model xerox duplicater located next to Jams' beer cooler on her back porch....Toth's outhouse is probably plastered with them while he sits on the hole in his coonskin cap, scarf and underwear typing on his keyboard supported skillfully on his knees, moonlight bathing his monitor.

Our typing and spelling might not be perfect, but thank God for free thinkers, intelligence and mental health converging into the vortex known as Forums for Justice! Keep on ferreting....but don't wander too close to Jams' kitchen.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2004
  19. Elle

Elle Member

A new script (?)

Ha,ha,ha! Is this a new script for The Jammy Hilly Billies new TV show? You've missed your calling DejaNu. Oops! Maybe you are in the script writing business for real (?)

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

911 UPDATE

The lab is still working on it. However my lab guy was in court all last week and the week before.

So rather than say, "Yes it will be this week" I will say, "Hopefully it will be this week."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice