News Flash...Ramsey's on CNN Wednesday on Larry King Live

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by purr, May 10, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I got through 3 times. The first 2 times they disconnected me before I even said hello. The third time I got through. I told them I was going to ask what John was going to do (if he wins) to insure parents don't have go through what they went through and is John going to try and make sure the FBI would become involved in the beginning....buuuut when I got on the air I changed my mind.. Imagine that.

Did everyone hear my second question about the judge and the civil suit?

2. purr

purr Active Member

of course we heard your 2nd question....!!!!

each and every word........

John's body language told me he heard it also!!!!!

no wonder he looked down and fumbled.......

i am so proud of you Tricia.

per Why Nut..patsy lied about contributing
    that $1,000. anyone have documentation on that?
    where did you get that info Why Nut??

Tricia.......go Tricia!!!!

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Yes, I heard your second question.

I wonder if they will attempt to delete it from the transcript.

Great strategy--giving the screener one question and then switching to another, more meaningful one. (I learned that one back in my political activism days).

John rambled on about the foundation he had for Beth, and how the family met once a year to decide how it should be spent. Right! On a new yacht or a new airplane?

So who asked him anything about Beth Ramsey?

He was evasive and almost incoherent. You got him good!

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Johns eyes were blinking fast and furious when you were talking, Tricia.

Patsy saying they gave a scholarship for $1000 was very defensive and irrelevant. It couldn't be in the name of the foundation anyway since the foundation has not existed since 2000.

John totally ignored the second question and said he couldn't hear. Don't you think Patsy heard? Why didn't she put her 2 cents in?

5. purr

purr Active Member

no, they cant delete that 2nd question from the transcript

no way.....

it's in the public domain now!!!

and i am sure....the Ramsey's will go over the transcript
    to read what they said on the interview.

John will hear the question again...for sure..

and over and over. i have no doubt!!!

purr

6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well, I guess I will have to watch the repeat of LKL at midnight tonight. I did not want to listen to the Ramseys spew again. With American Idol and The Bachelor on, Miss Patsy ran a distant third. However, I will relish the opportunity to hear Tricia ask her questions and watch them squirm.

Did Patsy trot out her cancer again?

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Good for Tricia

Tricia, I was listening, and I thought, at the time, that was you.

What a lame answer JR gave to your first part of the question.
    Of course, he wasn't going to answer the second part.
    What a jerk!!!

His performance was the pits; filled with what he does best: lie, lie, lie.

Those not familiar with the case probably came away thinking the Rams had been PROVED innocent!! What a crock!! Larry King's power puff interview puts him in the ranks of "dumb and dumber."

I say: BRING OUT MIKE WALLACE!

Damn the puff and frill; go in for the kill.

Let's get some wind in our sails and go full speed ahead.

So, Larry, go power your nose and meet your friends Curly and Moe.

In the meantime, we, here at FFJ, will keep on your tail until you yell,
    "Uncle!"

GL

Did you get my email?
    GL

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

purr, I hope you're right.

But we both know how the 9-11 transcript--the enhanced version--with Burke and John's words--disappeared off the face of the earth.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Driver...

Ramseys are on in the second half of the program.

I was watching American Idol, too. Switching back and forth. But I stayed on LKL for the viewer questions.

Sabrina, were you the second caller?

Larry was really lame when he asked Patsy if she believed today's tabloid story that the killer is dead...a suicide. He must've meant Helgoth.

Of course Patsy answered "We don't read the Tabloids".

Sure, you don't, Patsy. Then how do you know when to sue them? Do you make your lapdog Lin Wood read them for you?

10. purr

purr Active Member

well, so true!!!!!!

and i am one of the ones who heard the complete 911 call
    and saw the complete transcript up on the tv.

so i get your point Lurker.

purr

11. Ginja

Ginja Member

Help me, Jesus!

"From Salt Lake City, Utah..."

Knowing what might follow, I sat up on the edge of my chair...

The caller was three words into her question -- no, make that two words -- when recognition struck...

I fell off my chair! :rotfl:

However...even though I was sitting on the floor, with a fine merlot reserve dripping off my face, I heard and understood BOTH the caller's questions, and didn't miss a beat hearing the evasive non-answers or missed the accompanying body language. Especially Patsy's frozen smile. What struck me more was that she paid absolutely no attention to John when he responded to questions but instead, stared straight into the camera wearing the frozen smile.

I was also struck by the fact that this couple has moved on. John even admitted they're using JonBenet as a platform. She's a prop (still!) and the exploitation continues!

John just doesn't cut it in the political arena. He's in over his head. There's no passion. As he and Patsy harped on about how they wanted to give back to the community and God was on their side, etc., I realized, this is their repentence. Sans the psycobabble, I think this is their way of 'repenting' for their sins.

Patsy sure was happy to be back in front of the cameras, eh?

I wonder if John "had words" with the producers after the show for letting some of those calls through? :argue:

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

And speaking of platforms...

Did you hear that ditz from Connecticut who called in and asked Patsy if cancer research was going to be HER PLATFORM?

As if this is another Miss America pageant?

13. Ginja

Ginja Member

Almost forgot!

You think JammySue has tattled to her former friends who that SLC caller is? ::shocked2

Or maybe that computer savvy Patsy has looked it up herself! :imonline:

14. Ginja

Ginja Member

Lurker

How much you want to make a bet that the caller was a plant from the "other side"!

There have been threads all over the place for two days talking about questions to call in and so on...

I wouldn't put it past any swampster to have called in to "counter" the silent 'attack' (and I'm sure they're certainly considering our actions as an attack(s)!).

I also wouldn't put it past Patsy for putting in a personal plant herself!

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Heh!

Patsy is probably reading right here as we speak...

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Someone has the ear...

...of top Michigan Republicans re: John Ramsey. Read what Ken Bradstreet, the current legislator, is saying:

Ramsey is one of six Republicans in the primary vying for the seat currently held by term limited Rep. Ken BRADSTREET (R-Gaylord).

Ramsey became a famous, and controversial, figure after the murder of his 6-year-old daughter JonBenet eight years ago. The unsolved murder has been the subject of tabloid press speculation ever since. He can expect his name ID to be relatively high. Reportedly he will be appearing on the Larry KING Live national Television show Wednesday evening.

Bradstreet is among the Republicans in the District 105th who are alarmed at the prospect that Ramsey's campaign might be successful.

"I've read about 1,500 pages about Mr. Ramsey over the past month," Bradstreet said. "Let's put it this way, the more you look at him, the more questions you have."

Bradstreet said there might be a need for those in the district opposed to Ramsey to conduct a "massive" public relations campaign to "clarify some information."

A massive PR campaign to alert the voters about Ramsey's background? Looks like someone intends to play hardball. John Ramsey will rue the day he ever got the cockamamie idea to make himself a political target.

17. Ginja

Ginja Member

Heheheh!

Lurker, my friend, it's all part of the Ramsey scheme (or is that scam?). Run for political office and cause discussion about the suspicious death of their daughter so they can turn around and sue the pants off everyone.

It's a source of income and it's worked for them so far! :violin:

18. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Okay just a quick post before I let my BF take the reigns and encode the LKL show, with any luck I'll have it posted so anyone who missed it can see it for themselves; it is something I don't want ANYONE to miss out on. I just teared right up when I saw the new pic's of JonBenet.

Tricia, I heard every word you said loud and clear and was so proud to be who I am when I heard you speak, without a doubt that was the last thing Ramsey expected to hear. BTW: John heard exactly what you said and I believe he said something to the effect "I'm sorry to hear that second part" He schlepped you off.

The caller that asked Patsy about using her cancer as a platform was used in DOI as well, Patsy recognized her voice instantly and was happy to hear that atleast one of her friends got through; I'll bet Pam and Polly were non-stop with speed dial too.

This is something they are going to wish they never did, using a murdered child as the platform for a political career is sickening, when that murdered child is your own daughter it makes things even more nauseating to know about.

19. dior

dior Member

wtg tricia! i yelled so loud when that call from salt lake city, utah came on my dog fell off the sofa. i just learned it was you!!!! i was hoping youd get thru...if it took a disposable cellphone and a fake name, just anything to get on the show and nail them . you came across loud and clear. youre my hero for life.

20. Aurora

Aurora Member

Tricia

YOU GO GIRL!

I knew it was you ....the minute I heard your voice! I whooped and hollered...TRICIA got thru. Oh...what a week for us BORGS. I heard your 2nd part ? perfectly well....too. I wish you had asked that first. So ..Ramsey's recently gave $l,000.00 bucks to the camp. It only took them 7 years to do this. I noticed they give nice long answers to limit the phone calls that did make it thru. Before this campaign is over he best get used to some tough questions because I am sure it will get better than this.
    I think ole John was trying to raise campaign funds as well as supporters by this little promo. Larry King did ask him why not local office. I liked that ? as he might have started at the bottom before he leaped so high.
    I did notice Patsy had her pin on the correct side tonight. She must read here or has someone read it and report back to her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice