Not Now, John Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Lurker, good question. Time will tell. As for the returning narcissist, oh BROTHER! :viking:

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sayonara.

Ah, yes, Troll. But I didn't sign up today, as you did. My posts were accumulated over a 3 1/2 year period.

Your type of spinning sucks. Based on half-truths. :lier:

Bet you're outta here by tomorrow.

3. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

So?

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Patsy didn't MURDER her treasure. It was an accident. Why do you RST always have to make it sound like those of us who believe in Ramsey guilt think they murdered JonBenet in cold blood?

Is that the only way you can rationalize thinking the Ramseys are innocent? "Oh, it was such a horrific MURDER, the parents COULDN'T have done it!"

Bad stuff happens, and good people try to cover it up. I am sick to death of being accused of hating the Ramseys for murdering JonBenet just because I don't believe their story of what happened Christmas night 1996!

The Ramseys are lying through their teeth, and they have rationalized what happened by saying it wasn't intentional. JonBenet's death may not have been intentional, but the cover-up was. That is what they are guilty of.

But you're not listening anyway because you've come in here with an attitude, just like all the rest of the RST. I'm so tired of you guys coming in here taking potshots at everyone with your pre-conceived ideas. You don't add anything to the discussion, but just start attacking posters personally.

Which reminds me ... if you're gonna take on Deja ... I want a ticket to that fight! Be sure to have an ambulance waiting to take you out when she's finished with you.

5. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

Nice rant. I was perfectly civil first, the "tude" came from others and I'm reciprocating...Was that last line some kind of threat?

That whole accident cover-up is the stuff of fantasy.... Why don't YOU try and have an open mind for once?

6. Cherokee

You were never civil.

And yeah, the last line is some kind of threat, what are you gonna do about it? (Go get her, Deja! LOL)

Don't preach to me, you troll. Why don't YOU try to have an open mind for once? I did think the Ramseys were innocent at first, but the evidence and their actions changed my mind.

7. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

If asking pointed question is not civil, I stand accused. And now you're calling me names, that's nice.

8. Cherokee

You didn't ask pointed questions, you spewed out pointed attacks aimed at insulting our collective intelligence. You came in with a patronizing attitude telling us to open our minds (i.e. think like you), called us "kids" (because we didn't think like you), and questioned Deja's credentials (because she thinks more intelligently than you). You came in to stir the pot.

That's what a troll is.

I didn't call you names. I just stated a fact describing your actions.

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Which reminds me ... if you're gonna take on Deja ... I want a ticket to that fight! Be sure to have an ambulance waiting to take you out when she's finished with you."

No contest, Cherokee, but thanks for the back-up! :bowdown: :bee:

I'm with Lurker, bet this troll gets bounced within 24 hours. There seems to be many "newbies" here today-a veritable invasion. Wonder what's up on the Ramsey side of the fence???? :nervous:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

New poster shows up, rude to everyone, makes upteen posts in one day.....how many other hats have you posted under before? You are not a newbie.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Edited my above post in agreement with you, SM. Thanks for correcting me! :baby:

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Gossamer you know what I find interesting about your posts? That you are fixed on this idea that people think this murder is a case of an obsessed Stage Mom. Who thinks that these days? The kiddie pageants just aren't that shocking anymore. It's old news and I think most of us understand that a lot of little girls like being in pageants. I personally don't think the pageants have a damn thing to do with anything.

13. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

mmm not really, I was probably just responding to comments I had read. I agree with you.

14. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

hats? you mean names? This is my first time here.

How many millions of people log onto the web every day? So, if I misspell a word I'm Joe Blow from last year that asked why you all are so paranoid?

Not a newbie to forums, no, this one, yes. For some reason if you disagree with anyone in this forum...who was it that's gonna come after me? Come after me and do what...verbally abuse me...?

Get off of it, all I've seen here is people parroting information, it's pretty obvious who the leaders are. Baaaaa...

And what is it with getting slammed for numerous postings in one shot? A person can spend 3 1/2 years of their life in this forum and I get criticized for what.. a couple dozen in one day? whoop de do.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Gossamer, please understand we are a jaded bunch. We have been to hell and back on the "forums." We are suspicious of anyone who comes in and starts spinning the Ramsey story. We have had the RST here before and try and destroy what we do.

I for one am glad you are here. You will keep us on our toes. Please feel free to post away.

To everyone, including me, remember attack the post and not the poster.

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Gossamer, as I posted before and above, YOU were the one who started attacking us with remarks that we are "childish" simply because we posted well-researched and documented retorts to your claims of Ramsey innocence. I asked you to post substantiation for your claims which is standard protocol for THIS forum but you just blew right past it to continue disparaging us as a group.

You claim to be new to this forum and, if so, you need to educate yourself on it's protocols before jumping into all these threads with unfounded claims and personal attacks when they are not received. Common courtesy would dictate so if not forum protocol. Yet you do it again claiming YOU're under attack simply because you don't agree with the consensus of opinion on this forum that the Ramseys are not innocent. Nothing is further from the truth; nothing is more exaggerated.

If you want to talk case, stick to case and post your foundation for your claims like the rest of us do. As I recommend to all "newbies," starting at A Candy Rose's to educate yourself on what this forum believes and why is a terrific start and will familiarize you with 8 years of collective effort to research and substantiate our beliefs.

There are no ringleaders here other than the forum owner, Tricia Griffith, and her appointed moderators just like any other forum. And if the majority agrees on any point, it's because it has been discussed and proven valid through expert opinion, testing and substantial documentation, all of which, again, can be found at ACR's.

There are no deaf, dumb and blind sheep here at FFJ. Instead, the intellectual level here is refreshingly different than most other forums you will find if you give it an open-minded chance and you may just learn a few things in the process, ego willing. But, as Easy Writer has often lamented, none of the RST has ever risen to that challenge.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005
  17. Show Me

Okay Gossamer...you've showed us your 'charming' side. How about some documentation on your theory?

Or are we just supposed to believe you are right...cause you said so that's why?

18. Show Me

From DejaNu
    But, as Easy Writer has often lamented, none of the RST has ever risen to that challenge.

Ooooooooo maybe Gossamer's the challenge from the RST?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice