Now What?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 5, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

BobC - you thought I was bad?

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thought I'd bring this up on this thread, cause I'm lazy to search further. Ok, here is a now what question I have for Tricia or anyone else. Since the esteemed Governor Owens is not taking any action on your mission to present the petition to him, is there anything left to do here, or is it a wait and see, pending the new governor? I seem to remember that his assistant told you there might be another route to take, if nothing is done from Owens' end RE the petition. I know the exact nature of that route was never put in words at FFJ (that I remember). Or is this case simply screwed?

I've been looking over old CS archives from back in 1999, I'm now at the point right before the GJ disbanded with no indictment. That was before I even had computer access. Knowning the sad outcome (no indictment), it pithes me off all over again, just reading the posts of folks that were seeing signs of a possible indictment/arrest.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Actually Thor, there are a couple of choices that we have.

The first thing is to see if Keenan wins another term. Which she most likely will.

Then we plan. Don't want to give it all away just yet but I think we have a good shot at it.

Colorado law does address the issues we have brought up with our petition. We will be using those laws to help us with our goal.

4. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Agree Tricia, just go on keeping the pressure on the lid. Not giving anyone the change to forget what happened and is still happening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice