O...Cookie!?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by imon128, May 8, 2002.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

Questions

Bumping......hoping Cookie will be around soon.

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

Bumping

Bumping because I'm glad to see Cookie back again and hope she'll answer some more questions. Also, Cookie, count me in as one of the first buyers of Doc's book.

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Ask away............

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Cookie if Patsy is sicker than she leads us to believe do you think she will confess on her deathbed?

Also do you think Burke (when he turns 18) would speak out about what happened that night?

Thanks Cookie.

Tricia

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Deathbed Confession

I believe that PR will NEVER confess what really happened that night, EVER! Any hopes of a confession might, just might be possible in a courtroom. We all know that the chances of that happening are as likely as Bush having a tea party in the rose garden for the Taliban.

The same goes for BR.

There will be an important post by Candy on her websleuth forum in a couple of hours.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hi, cookie,

Good to see you back with us. How is Tom's book going? Will it be coming out soon?

And is it true, as stated by Mike Kane, in the Globe, that the "whole Boulder DA's office" thinks it was an intruder who killed JonBenet, and have therefore dropped the investigation?

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Doc's Book

As posted on another thread, Doc finished his book, coincidentally, On August 6th. Publishing date? We don't know yet.

Will talk about DA's office later.

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

Patsy went to Texas one summer, and from what I read, took JonBenet with her. I'm pretty sure she said this in their book, too. Do you know why she went there? Thanks in advance.

When the R's start downplaying anything, or mentioning out of the blue...best look REAL closely at it. JAR's room? Guest room? Yes, it's bizarre that they don't mention JAR's living arrangements. In fact, look at Christmas letters, their book, TV shows, etc. JAR is not chatted about much. Even to this day.

I know he had a room there, but I don't know if it was one he had when he visited as a boy or if he actually lived there from time to time. I think it's important to know how much time he spent there. Was he ever the younger children's babysitter, I wonder?

Were you ever around JAR and/or Melinda?

How was Patsy and John handling JAR's drinking?

Do you think JAR was working at Pasta Jay's due to community service?

How did the younger children get along with the older children?

Did John Andrew ever live in the Ramsey house or did he only live at a frat house or apartment?

Did John Andrew OR Melinda have a pilot's license to fly an airplane?

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

About JAR

Yes, I have met JAR and Melinda on several occasions. The first time, including daughter, Beth, was before Burke was born. The children always had their own rooms, usually the girls shared a room, within the Ramsey residence. They were never referred to as "stepchildren."

When JR and PR bought the 15th Street home, Melinda, Beth, and JAR would visit on holidays. The girls, again shared a room, and JAR had his own located at the back of the second floor near the washer and dryer. In fact, the room which the two girls shared was later JBR's bedroom. JBR's bedroom, as a baby, was next to Burke's room nearer the front of the house. I"m not sure when the switch was made, probably after Beth's death. JAR's room was always in the same location and probably seconded as a guest bedroom when he went off to CU.

I didn't know JAR that well. I knew Melinda better. She never mentioned an interest in flying planes, so I highly doubt that she had a license.

As far as the relationship between sibs, I know that Melinda was close to BR and JBR. I'm uncertain about JAR and whether he babysat or not. Does he have a drinking problem? Yes, he lived in the frat house during the schoolyear. As far as working at Pasta Jay's, I'm sure it was not for community service purposes. I understand that community service jobs are usually done with nonprofit businesses. JAR was probably working at Pasta Jays because it was an easy job for him to acquire, considering his parents had a financial interest in the place and because it is a place notorious for beautiful waitresses. In fact, I know a young lady that used to work there and she indicated that the more beautiful the female employee was, the more promotions she received.

10. Cookie

Cookie Member

DA's Office

Michael Kane probably knows more about what Kennan believes than most of us. You have to understand that an elected official, such as Keenan, is most concerned about one thing: TO GET REELECTED. So, the more distance Keenan can maintain between herself and the Ramsey case, the less likely her job is jeopardized. And it did not happen on her watch, so she has no reason to reopen the case. The Whites were accurate in their assessment of "elected" officials in this town. They have very little integrity, if any, at all. Sadly enough, I believe this scenerio is typical of our justice system.

11. imon128

imon128 Banned

Cookie

Thanks so much for the info.

Patsy went to Texas one summer, and from what I read, took JonBenet with her. I'm pretty sure she said this in their book, too. Do you know why she went there? Thanks in advance.

12. Cookie

Cookie Member

Texas Trip

I,

Sorry. I don't know about the purpose of this trip. I remember PR coming back to Boulder after being gone all summer and mentioning, in passing, that she had traveled to Texas. What I do remember was the gigantic diamond she was wearing. It was the largest "rock" I'd ever seen someone wear in public. She said that all the Texas ladies had one and she wanted one too. So, she bought this one through her sister, Pam.

What's so significant about the Texas trip?

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I could be way off base but didn't JonBenet come back from Texas with the bleach blonde hair?

Did JonBenet go to "pageant school" or something in Texas?

For some reason Cookie I am thinking the Texas trip had something to do with JonBenet going from looking like a sweet little child to a dressed up made up show girl.

Anyone else remember this?

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The whole Texas thing was discussed because several of Patsy's friends said they noticed a marked change in Patsy after that trip (the big rock materialized during this trip as Cookie says). Patsy seemed happier--leading some busy-bodies to speculate that she'd had an affair in Texas. I never saw any proof whatsoever of this affair, however.

Also--Patsy met with some Southern Baptist group while in Texas, for what reason I don't recall, but shortly after finding out about the Baptist connection one poster found a website for them entitled SBTC. This raised some interest with investigators but ultimately nobody could prove anything so it was pretty much forgotten.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Cookie, were/are you

acquainted with the poster known as "mame"? What, if anything, do you know about her involvement in the Fleet White/Nancy Krebbs saga? Also, if you do know anything about mame and Nancy Krebbs, do you have an opinion on mame's involvement in that charade? Do you have any information on Hunter's behiind-the-scene involvement with the players involved in the slander against FW?

Thanks.

16. BobC

snicker

Good question, WY!

17. Cookie

Cookie Member

That O'l Texas Trip

Yes, that trip and summer had an effect on JBR. Before then, she was a "dish-water" short haired blonde. After that, she was bleached and dressed much more elegantly. on special occasions.

18. Cookie

Cookie Member

About Mame

Yes, I do know a little about Mame. She interviewed me for, I believe, her website. I believe she was working with a journalist from the Daily Times Call, who name escapes me now. She was, so she said, an old Chicago girl, who interviewed me initially concerning my relationshi with the Ramseys.

At one point, she mentioned the Whites and the case concerning this woman from California. I told her it was absolutely ridiculous and there would be no further dicussion. She told me her sources were extremely reliable, but I ended the discussion immediately. There was no way I was going to respond to that story. I know that she has moved since then, to the western slope, near Aspen, during some kind of raio talk show. If anyone on this form might want to contact her, I will provide an address ONLY through a private maeeage on this forum.

We desparately need a spellchecker on this forum.

19. BobC

There used to be a spell-checker until the sheer number of spelling innaccuracies in my posts caused it to melt down. It is gone forever, I'm afraid.

20. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks, Bobbcie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice