O...Cookie!?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by imon128, May 8, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, Cookie

I doubt very much anyone on this forum will take you up on obtaining an address for mame. I don't think you were around when many of us here took mame and her gang of thugs to task for their part in the MW/Nancy Krebbs saga. It wasn't a pretty sight. I was just curious what your take on it was. Did mame ever come right out and name FW when she was telling you about it?

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

Brain picking

Thanks Cookie, for you good info. Seems as if nobody has the poop on why Patsy went to Texas. At least, for sure. I wonder, did Burke go...or John? If Patsy got her ring thru Aunt Spam, maybe she went, too?

In Steve's book, he talked about some friends of Patsy's going to have a talk with her about JonBenet. Do you know who those friends might have been and what they were going to say to her?

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Yes

WY,

Yes, Mame did mention FW by name.

I found ST's comment about certain friends wanting to talk to PR concerning JBR, interesting. I don't know for sure who "those friends" would be, but I imagine one of them would have been Priscilla. PW's daughter was exremely close to JBR.

4. Watching You

Thank you, Cookie

that is interesting, because in the year she and her cohorts libeled FW at Justice Watch forum, she denied up and down she was accusing FW of anything - would never come right out and say exactly what Krebb's accusations against him were and played the insinuation and innuendo game against him. IOW, there was no doubt to whom she was referring, but she wouldn't put it in writing, not even on an internet forum.

5. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Re: Mame

Well Cookie,

I'm glad you were intelligent enough to see through Mame at the get go. I have to admit that I was extremely cynical about her but the fact that she had so many fans gave me pause and therefore I withheld my true feelings toward her, knowing full well that Chris (the forum owner at the time) would probably have banned me if I were to speak my true feelings.

Mame, although essentially insignificant, became a pivotal figure in the Jonbenet forums and she infiltrated a lot of innocent and naive minds (not mine, thank God). I detested her and somehow came to think of her as somewhat of a 'cult figure'. At the time, I must admit I doubted myself, because to be perfectly honest, soooooooo many posters were schlepping up to her - she actually did manage to have that power at the time.

In retrospect, it's easy to see how an insignficant person like mame could have yielded so much power over thousands on the net and even worse, how her power managed to infiltrate the DA's office. The DA's office, like the political prostitutes they always are, swung full tilt over to what the masses found credible and believable. Very sad to be sure!!!!! But that's life ya know!

The sad part about the whole Ramsey saga is that it damaged other people's lives much more so than their own. Fleet and Priscilla will forever be a mystery, in spite of the fact that they are actually like most of us here who do not want to have the proverbial microscope shot up their asspectus. They were innocent victims to a terrible tragedy and how mame, being a Boulderite couldn't see this is beyond me.

In summary, I'm soooooooooo glad to hear she has fled Boulder and headed for Aspen or wherever ... but believe me, this type of witch will stir her brew wherever she roams.

I HATE HER .... SHE'S DISGUSTING LIKE SINGULAR ET AL!!! She's worse than Hunter and any other human on the planet. She could have made a difference but yet she chose to go for the jugular and inflict the most humiliating pain on an unsuspecting family.

Can you all believe that the majority of JW posters at the time thought she was seeking justice and insight for Jonbenet, when in fact she was looking for dirt/smut anywhere she could find it, in an effort to advance her non-existant journalism career?

This broad mame is more connected to evil than any of us will ever know and to be truthful, the times when I chose to distance myself from public forums was primarily due to the 'mame influence'. She did have powers and she was the proverbial con artist.

Never assume for a moment, that she is not somehow, somewhere, weaving her little web of deceit. She has her way of drawing people in and is probably still doing so to this day.

Regards,
    Mandarin

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

mandarin

You know, at first mame seemed to be with the Rams- did- it camp but changed over time. I'm wondering if it was Alex Hunter or perhaps Lou Smit (whom she seemed "smitten" with - a little pun there) who changed her way of thinking.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

A better question is what evidence has come to light over the past 3 or 4 years that would lead anyone to believe an intruder staged a crime scene in someone elses' home?

I personally have no respect whatsoever for people who jump to a conclusion from the get-go that the Ramseys were guilty, but then suddenly change even though absolutely NO evidence has surfaced in the meantime that would exxonerate them. What were they basing their original opinion on in the first place? Do they even know? Apparently not.

Listen up folks--this is Real Life. You have a dead six year old in the basement of a home. You have a re-dressed child and a fake ransom note and a staged crime scene. Connect the dots.

As time goes by and people get bored, they want to make this story more exciting by coming up with bizzare scenarios and left field explanations when the reality is quite simple.

Patsy wrote that note. Only an idiot would fail to see that. We may never know what happened that night, exactly, but the answer to who murdered Jonbenet lies with the three people in the house that night.

8. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Texan My Friend

Let me repeat this at least 3 times:

. mame was NEVER influenced by anyone.
    . she's what I call a "connect-the-dot" conspiracy advocate

9. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Mame Paranoia!!!

I have to admit that whenever anyone spurts out something like, mame may have been spurned on by others like the DA, etc. etc. I really have to sit back and pause for a moment.

What's this Boulder Babe smokin'? She had her somewhat weird life long before any of us ever knew her. In many ways, she fit right in with the out-of-kilter Boulder society. I'm not knocking them, but that's just the way they are, e.g. all of them more than a bit rebellious when it comes to their civil rights (a la gun-totin Hestin).

BUT do I think mame got influenced by Hunter et al? No, freeking way. She surrounded herself with conspiracy theorists, while they all sat in her/their living room enjoying a bit of gangi! Their minds spiralled out of control and they actually became convinced of their outlandish conspiracy/sexual/ritual theories, etc. I do believe that they were actually getting off on the figaments of their imagination and ended up in very dire circumstances, whereby they actually started to tarnish and wreck people's lives in an effort to make their fantasies come true.

Hunter, obviously, as the child of 2 alcoholic parents, and Singular who can only sell books if they concern child sexual and ritual rings, along with a bevy of other strange people, MW et al became a part of mame's inner circle.

Let's face it, she was out to get the Boulder Police for all her past, present and future infractions of the law. Whether she was the instigator is debatable. But she fully agreed to put herself right smack in the centre of the Ramsey Investigation and she was going to do that anyway she could.

I remember one incidence when she took on an assignment for the Enquirer or Globe (I'm not sure which) but she was actually going to pass herself off as a well meaning person to Fleet and Priscilla, when all the while, her misssion at the time, was to corner and fling as much dirt as she could from her visit with them.

She's no different from Sue Bennet (Jamieson) ... but ya gotta admit that mame had us all fooled. In fact, I believe that she is probably more closely associated with Jamieson than we'll ever know. How else can you explain the fact that MISS NOBODY had a lot of the essential players in her home - from Lou Smit to Singular, Hill, visits and photo ops with Hunter - boring, boring, and I do mean boring interviews with MW.

Don't kid yourself folks - she was IN WITH THE BRICKS! and that's why I always said "Who let the dogs Out" when the BPD finally arrested the ***** for her unruly dogs that were terrorizing the neighborhood.

Mame will be a yarn spinner and attention getter forever. She honestly lives in a world of "Connect The Dots" and "Conspiracy Theories" - that much I know. Hope no one ever gets duped by her again.

Regards,
    Mandarin

10. Cookie

Cookie Member

Oh Boy!

I'm glad I kept my distance from her. I never realized her MO.

Isn't it interesting that Lin Wood does not comment much about the NY Post suit?

How about this theory? Following PR's death, God forbid, that JR confesses: PR did it all!

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Cookie

sure that sounds good, but then wouldn't John be assessory to the crime or coverup?

Has your husband found a publisher yet? Anxiously awaiting his book and responses from anyone he mentions in it. I sure hope this open a Pandora's box.

12. Cookie

Cookie Member

Editing

Editing, editing, over and over again.

There are several parties interested in this book, but Doc is very busy now editing certain parts and is awaiting some additional information. We have learned of some new information, from a most reliable source, and there were some changes that needed to be made.

I can't wait for this process to be done. I have firsthandedly experienced the stress in the making of this book.

13. Watching You

I never hated mame

but I sure thought she was a waste of skin. There for a time she was reporting on happenings in Boulder, and she was firmly in the Ramseys did it camp. That changed completely when she met Hunter and Wise and she started her mystery woman crap. For a while we thought she might really have an honest lead, but when the whole story came out, that's when mame lost her faithful followers. And, you know the rest of the story.

She's cocky and so much smarter than everyone else - not. But, I won't waste my time or energy hating her. She's not worth it.

14. Texas trip? What?

I don't ever recall reading about this is any of the books on the case? Could someone please tell me the book(s) it came from and the page numbers??

Gosh, I find more and more interesting stuff I never knew existed everytime I come here. Bravo!

-Aja

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Mom's Gone Bad

Imon,

I'm sorry that it's taken long to respond to your line of questions about the softball team, but I"ve been busy these past weeks getting my own book ready for release. The CD version should be ready in a couple of days and the book version in about a month. I have been working nonstop on this project.

Now about the softball team. It was orginally organized for a bunch of grade school mothers to get together and have some fun playing ball. I think that Roxie Walker and or Priscilla White orignated the idea. As I remember, Roxie thought of the name for the team. How ironic!

We got a sponsor, Access Graphics, and Patsy designed the tee shirts and scarves for our team. I still have my bright turquoise shirt from the first season. We discarded the scarves (who plays ball with a scarf around their neck?).

Our coach that first season was the husband of one of the players. I don't remember his name, off hand. He and his wife later became close friends to the RAMS and often took care of Jacques, the infamous dog.

I do have a photo around of the team. Let me see if I can find it and will post soon.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Cookie,

Good Luck with your book!

I'd like to see that picture of the team. Hope you have time to come back and post it.

Are you doing a book tour?

17. Texas trip mentioned in which book?

Which book was the Texas trip with Patsy and JonBenet mentioned in?

Thanks!
    -Aja

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW. This thread brought back many memories.

What happened to Fly? To Mels? To Kelly? To Madarin? To Fedorax? To mame? Sorry. just kidding about the "M" word.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I know Imon was on the enemy team, Tricia - right? Also banned! Is she posting with Jameson now? Does anyone know what hat she's using? I've never heard any more about Imon since then (?).

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just trolling through.........

Don't count Imon out just yet.........I'm sure that she is just sleeping it off.

Soooooooooo, this thread is what? Three years old now?! I see that the Ramsey fanatics are thrilled to see the Millers bringing up the past they have worked so hard to put behind them, so we must be on the right track. :cop:

I guess the least that I can do is give Candy and jameson another ten years to convince me that the Whites and Steve Thomas deserve the life they led after their worlds collided with the Ramseys.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice