O...Cookie!?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by imon128, May 8, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Elle, it's the strangest thing. Imon was so sweet and nice for years. Then she went insane. Became mean and vicious. Like nothing I had ever seen before. Very strange.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Too true. Imon was supposed to be posting at Purg as Rachel and at jameson's as Justice4JBR (or something like that). Quite frankly - "Ah hae ma doots" that this was Imon. Imon was a good poster and I liked. I really struggle to believe that she went from being intelligent and likeable to being a slobbering moron who is incapable of any kind of discussion whatsoever. I rather suspect that Rachel and Justice4JBR are another person (i.e. not Imon) who is happy for everyone to believe that she IS Imon and to let Imon take the heat for her own vile character.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's the thing with sociopaths - they can make you think they are the sweetest, most sane people you every met. Then, you meet their other side.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia, I'm wondering if some of these posters like Imon and Candy, who have gone a bit beserk, may well be suffering from a chemical imbalance and are bi-polar (Manic Depressive) as we had a few words on recently?

So many people are unaware they have it. I am still in the learning process with my own grandson, who is on medication and is being helped. Without the medication these patients, may be Schizophrenic, and without medication, can be dangerous. It's a toughie!

Why all of a sudden does someone who appears to be a nice person, suddenly take another route and become a Dr. Jekyll. Very disconcerting, isn't it?

I posted with Imon myself and she was very nice. It is strange!

5. Elle

Elle Member

This would be awful, Jayelles, if this is the case (?). I must admit I was taken aback when the story of Imon came out. Why wouldn't she defend herself, Jay?

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This is what I cannot understand. Maybe someone knew Imon wasn't on the forums any more and wouldn't be reading?

I don't claim to know Imon. I don't know anything about her - other than the fact that I thought she was articulate and an interesting poster. The person who allows us to think she is Imon now (i.e. Rachel/Justice4JBR) isn't either of these. She posts only to attack anyone who disagrees with candy. There is ZERO case discussion in ANY of her posts. I know I'm not alone in thinking that if Imon really has been posting as Rachel etc, then she's had some major personality/intelligent shift.

Both rachel and J4JBR disappeared around the time jameson locked down her forum again.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I just read over this interesting thread. I'm wondering where those posters are too, the ones you mentioned above (?). I remember posting with Purr. I haven't seen her around in a long time (?). I came across a few of my own with the avatar of the little golfing lady. :) I enjoyed it, but I was afraid I wouldn't be taken seriously here, and asked Moab to remove it. I think this was shortly after my clash with RS and R. St.J. at CN2000. It was such a relief to come here. No regrets! It's a wonderful forum Tricia, thank you!

I don't frequent Jameson's site unless someone gives me a reason to go there. I hate weeding through everything over there, but I was wondering if Jams has posted anything about Judith being back here, because she never misses a trick (?).

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, Elle, she has. And she is green like a :snake: with envy.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Great news to start the day, JC.) Jameson's Karma is biting on her bahookie!! or asspidestra! :) Thank you!

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Elle

Somewhere in these threads, I have reposted whatever true gems flowed from their leaky faucets just so nice, clean decent folks like you do not have to make the journey to The Dark Side.

Candy's latest reached far down as low to the gates of Hell to pull a mame reference up as some example for comparission of FW and ST as well as a stating that Priscilla will not be happy to have a new picture of her shared with TRUE Supporters........I will go out on a stretch here to say that just maybe.....if a new picture was to be presented, this one was the perfect one.

RR

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks RR I'll take my time and go through this thread again. You do a great job here!

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:mears:

Mame? This mame? :mame::mame::mame::mame::mame:

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Bump for fr brown.

14. fr brown

fr brown Member

Thanks. I've read it. I was interested to read about Moms Gone Bad. I've never read much about Patsy's softball team. Is that why you bumped it for me or was it the possibility that Patsy had a beau in the great state of Texas. I know I made a semi-facetious comment on topix that Patsy might have had a boyfriend (thus explaining the "intruder" DNA).

One thing I'd like to know from Patsy's friends is how she felt about going on a Big Red Boat cruise for her 40th birthday. I've read that it was aimed at medium income families. Maybe she would've preferred something posher, more intimate where she didn't have to spend her vacation with dozens of other people's children. And she had to do all the packing for it too.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I don't think Patsy liked to rub shoulders with those she thought were below her socioeconomic class. I'd bet she wasn't really thrilled about that birthday celebration cruise at all. After all, it was a Disney cruise, primarily for the kids, and maybe not what she would have chose for a 40th birthday bash. I can see her more wanting to have a big, splashy ladies lunch or black-tie party for her birthday. Something that was all about HER. Something she didn't have to share with a boat full of other people and their kids.

16. fr brown

fr brown Member

How about a trip to Spain or Portugal? A trip anywhere without the kids. Or maybe staying home without either John or the kids.

The whole thing just seems like such an ordeal. A longish flight to the midwest followed shortly thereafter by a long flight to Florida (I think) and then a long flight back a few days later to Colorado.

17. koldkase

Fr brown, I bumped this because you asked at topix if I had info on the Texas trip. At least, that's what I thought you asked about. Did I get mixed up? It happens.... :abnormal:

Okay, now I'm thinking about that Big Red Boat trip and unless I'm getting confused on this, didn't John WIN that trip? I remember something about him winning some kind of trip--with his company?--that gave him two tickets, and he asked them to pay for two more...? Well, that's what I remember, but I can't even remember the source, just that we discussed this on the forums some years ago and some thought John was a cheapskate.

Since I can't source it, if no one else remembers, take it with a grain of salt. I only bring it up because y'all are wondering why Patsy would go on such a trip, and maybe that's why. The Big Red Boat cruise from Disney was quite a children's holiday, though. I don't know if they still do it, but for years it was some kind of Disneyland-type of experience. I saw a program on TV a few years ago where this ship was featured and it was something else. Not just an ocean liner, but had lots of extravagant stuff for kids, with all the usual cartoon characters and decorations and such. No matter who was on the trip, the kids would LOVE it. If they weren't throwing up, of course. (I am one of those people who gets motion sickness in the backseat of a car, so they'd probably have to just tie me to the rail so I could be sick overboard a lot. :yuck: )

Okay, I looked it up and turns out it in 1996 Disney either didn't own the Big Red Boat, but had it featured as part of a Disney Cruise Line Vacation, or something--it's not that clear, but the company that owned it went out of business in 2000 and Disney took over:

http://www.cruisecanaveral.com/big-red-boat.html

So I must have seen some kind of promotional program made by Disney created to pump up business once Disney bought it.

18. koldkase

Here is some info on the progression of the Big Red Boat line:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=33

A family ready to embark on a Big Red Boat (Image © 1998 Debbie Moore, used under a Creative Commons ShareAlike License)
    [​IMG]

And here is more info in greater detail including what was happening with the company in 1996:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_Cruise_Line

19. fr brown

fr brown Member

It must have been somebody else who asked about the Texas trip.

I know Patsy's idea of a good time was going to New York and seeing shows. Even if she didn't hate the Disney cruise, it probably isn't what she'd want for her 40th birthday.

I wonder if she talked to John about using part of his bonus for a special trip for her 40th and ended up with The Big Red Blech instead.

20. koldkase

Well, I was confused, so I went back to topix and found the post under the hat "fr brown" and my response to it. Maybe you didn't know the vacation was in Texas and that's the confusion?

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TKN0JMT67D9UR1D48/p2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice