O/T - Trolls

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

Hell she probably turned him in to the local police or the FBI!

2. Tril

Tril Member

Anyone remember DebraDear who used to post at WS? She was convinced her brother had killed JonBenet. I don't think she was a troll any more than I think RHGC was, who was convinced that a guy named Robert Pachaly had...just a tad peculiar. Then there was Betsy, who threatened to hunt me down and kill me because she mistakenly thought that when I said I'd donate some bucks for something or other, that I meant I'd kill some deer. Good gawd, there are sure some strange characters lurking about on the forums! sigh...I feel so normal sometimes. lol

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tril, I do remember those people. I have a very long thread that I kept in case I ever wanted to do a psychology paper on a bipolar breakdown, written by some poor soul whose hat I can't remember now, but who thought Texas and MaBrady were out to get her, apparently.

I consider those who clearly have mental diseases a different category. I don't think they're being malicious, just...ill.

I have found the Internet to be an eye-opener about just how many people out there have...issues. Who was it that kept writing about her neighbors trying to murder her, poisoning her cat, and following her around the parking lot of Walmart? She was scary. I feared she'd go over the edge one day and attack her neighbors.

4. Elle

Elle Member

It's okay to admit seeing something of ourselves in there, Jay. We're not afraid to admit we're not perfect. We all get angry at some time or another for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2006
  5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Hi Trill,
    RHGC was more than "peculiar", it turned out he was a major psycho who had been stalking Pachaly around for years despite being warned by the authorities to stay away from him.

I don't remember reading anything by DebraDear. Was she that crazy woman who stun-gunned her retarded daughter so she could take pictures of it?

6. Tez

Tez Member

She did call the police on him, NO LIE!!!!

7. Tril

Tril Member

Hiya, Blues. Wow, I didn't realize RHGC was that out of it!

I may be wrong, but don't think it was DebraDear who stungunned her daughter and took pix of it, although I do recall some poster or another doing that. Sick! The only rather odd thing I remember DebraDear doing was scanning her hand and posting the image to prove that she had only a finger or two on one of her hands.

8. heymom

heymom Member

:eek: :eek: :yow:

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dixie was the poster involved with the stunning incident. DebraDear was a hoax in my opinion!

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Thank you RR, that does ring a bell now. Didn't another poster report Dixie to Child/Family Services because of the stun gunning incident? (if not, someone should have...)

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Wasn't there also someone at the swamp who stuffed her disabled daughter in a suitcase to see if JBR would have fit?

I can't remember who that was, but Jams and the cult just thought that was a "dedicated" poster :yow:

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

1. Dixie was reported.

2. That was Nedthan that stuffed the kid in the suitcase back when he was on the other side of the fence.

13. Tez

Tez Member

I remember when Nedthan did that! OMG, the outrage that it caused!

Now, Nedthan is on the right side of the fence, isn't he?

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

My abiding memory of Debradear was when I posted screen captures of Tracey II. At that time, the extent of my technology was to pause the video and literally take a photo of the tv screen with my digital camera. Debradear reported a mysterious ghostlike figure in my screen captures which she described as looking like the Pokemon character Picachu (sp). Puzzled, I scrutined the images and sure enough - there was the ghostly character which turned out to be my Tootsie whose reflection could be seen on the TV screen! She was only about 18 months old at the time and her hair was arranged in two teensy little bunches on top of her head - giving her a Picachu-esque appearance.

How we laughed!

15. koldkase

Yes, RHGC was a nut job with a history at his local PD. I think he was harmless in the sense that he wouldn't physcially hurt anyone. He also had about 10 children, if I remember correctly, is/was a lawyer, and once was an elected politician, something like a state representative...?

I actually saw RHGC in person once. Took a picture of him from the rear, as I was afraid to let him see me take one. I didn't let him know I was even at the courthouse for the event which he posted at WS he would attend in S.C. It was a federal hearing on the sentencing of Pachaly for bank fraud. I thought, it'll cost me a day and I can see Pachaly AND RHGC, so I'm going.

It was a truly surreal experience. I learned a lot. About MYSELF. Not all good.

I sat in court and noticed that they had these big men at the courtroom doors. I don't spend that much time in federal courts, so I didn't know what to make of it, thought that might be protocol. Turned out not so.

When I finally spotted/figured out which one was RHGC, I watched him during the proceedings when Pachaly was sentenced. Pachaly was this man in his sixties, average in every way physically, but he had a heart condition and had recently had surgery, so was allowed a short period to visit his doctor before turning himself in to serve his sentence. The judge sentenced him to a year and a day for filing a bank form for a loan of something like $60K with erroneous information. People, I don't know what actually went down on that, but what I do know is that Pachaly told me the incorrect information on the loan application was something like a wrong address. Pachaly blamed his lawyer, saying it was simply a mistake made when his lawyer filled out the address, but I don't know if that's true, as he did get convicted. He had to pay back the loan, as part of his sentence. I'm guessing he might have defaulted on the loan and the bank went after him when they were processing that and found the erroneous info, but I'm deducing that, don't know for sure. At any rate, it's hardly high espionage. It's certainly not murder.

Anyhow, when Pachaly was sentenced, RHGC kept shaking his head side to side like this was the worst travesty in the history of crime. Later, outside the courthouse on the steps, I heard RHGC talking to a GUARD posted OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE DOORS, and he said that the judge should have given Pachaly a 100 years! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Notice I keep mentioning all these guards? When I went through the metal detectors before going into the court, I thought: standard protection. But believe me, the paranoia I was feeling by the end of that day taught me something important.

I spoke to that guard outside the courthouse after RHGC left. I knew he'd seen me take that picture, so I spoke to him by way of not looking suspicious myself. Then the guard said something odd. He said, talk to Mr. Pachaly, he's still inside. Taken aback, I went back inside. I don't know what possessed me, but I guess I thought, here's my chance to finally get the "other side of the story" from the horse's mouth. So I went for it--clumsily, and I'm not proud of it now, I can tell you. But seems the "internet sleuthing ego" had bit me and I truly did a despicable thing. I, a stranger to Mr. Pachaly, took it upon myself to ask him personal questions about himself and his stalker, RHGC, who had hounded him for years, even getting Pachaly ARRESTED once, with front page coverage, no less. I did this on what must have been one of the worst days of Pachaly's life, when he had just been given a prison sentence.

Now, guilt and sentencing issues aside, because I know a little about the case, but not much, it still had to be hard to be 60+ and be going to prison for white collar crime. I'm not saying the class matters, but often those who are in and out of our prison system by way of the rotating door are young and don't really care that much as they're just visiting their friends and learning new techniques for future criminal enterprise. Not so with a man like this, I'm guessing. Which is all simply to say that I later realized I had been out of line, and the fact that Mr. Pachaly didn't appropriately tell me to mind my own business but answered all my questions for 45 minutes says a lot about him.

So I approached Mr. Pachaly nervously and asked him if I might speak with him. We went into a small, maybe 4' X 6' room outside the court mostly used for lawyers and their clients. It had a glass window in the upper half of the door, where you could be seen and could see out, which I was grateful for on many levels. Remember, RHGC had painted Pachaly for years as masterminding every infamous murder and bombing in this country. While I could see logically that this was not possible, still the man had just been convicted and sentenced to prison for fraud, so I wasn't without little alarms going off in my head.

To make matters worse, when I awkwardly introduced myself and told him I'd like to ask him some questions--I must have been out of my mind--he smiled and said yes, he knew RHGC and that he'd talk with me, but first WANTED TO SEE MY ID, PLEASE, BECAUSE I MIGHT BE WORKING FOR RHGC! gulp I showed him my driver's license, and HE WROTE DOWN ALL MY INFORMATION, for his lawyers to check out, he explained. DOUBLE GULP! I mean, FRAUD, remember? Now I'm thinking, well, I may have just screwed myself royally, thank you very much, Miss THANG who is TOO NOSY FOR HER OWN GOOD! So while mentally kicking myself, I proceeded to go there....

What I learned was basically that, as RHGC had written in his long internet writings about this mastermind criminal killer who had just been busted for filling out a bank loan application incorrectly, RHGC had been stalking Pachaly for years. If memory serves, RHGC had gotten beat in a suit by RHGC's client against Pachaly up north long, long ago, and that was the starting point. RHGC decided, according to his own writings, that this man MUST be a crminal genius...and all ensued from there.

ACCORDING TO PACHALY, RHGC had been instumental in the arrest of Pachaly years earlier in--Virginia?--at a radio station Pachaly's family had bought/opened, in that RHGC had gotten a disgruntled former station employee to tell the local PD that she'd seen drugs being sold out of the radio station, and so the DA thought she was going to make a huge bust and got a warrant and had Pachaly arrested and hauled in handcuffs out of the radio station. Where it JUST HAPPENED the LOCAL PRESS WAS WAITING, cameras at the ready. Pachaly said LE tore up the station, even tearing out ceilings, which had just been remodeled for tens of thousands of dollars, and they found NOTHING. So he was released and charges dropped. NO FRONT PAGE PICTURE OF THAT.

Now, I have seen the front page picture of Pachaly's arrest posted at Websleuth's years sgo. The accompanying article might have also been posted, don't remember, it's honestly been so long ago. So I have no idea what the truth of any of this is, except that Pachaly was arrested as he stated. I don't believe RHGC ever posted that Pachaly had been convicted, though, so I assume not, or he'd have been all over that. But as I listened to Pachaly tell this story, I began to feel sorry for the man, not to mention, began to feel how awful that I was doing this. But when you learn the rest, you'll see how Pachaly did have supporting information to verify that RHGC is a stalker with a mental problem of obsession with Pachaly that has affected Pachaly's life in a way I wouldn't want in a million years.

Pachaly also explained why all these GUARDS were around the courthouse and courtroom: RHGC had called the D.A. prosecuting this case so many times during the process, with his crazy allegations and obsession, that the D.A. was concerned for Pachaly's SAFETY! RHGC had told them he was coming to the sentencing, so they had extra security from a federal agency, maybe the FBI, but I can't remember exactly without looking back at my notes. I'm just so glad I wasn't arrested and given the bare light bulb treatment! "WHO ARE YOU AND VAY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Pachaly also told me that I could call the PD where RHGC lives and ask them if they know him. You see, as RHGC himself wrote, that PD has had RHGC contact them with his "Pachaly masterminded or committed this crime, that bombing" so many times, they knew him to be a familiar code six as soon as I mentioned his name. I made that call later: a short pause from the dectective, hold on a minute...yes, we know RHGC and yes, he's a wingnut.

So at the end of this folly of mine, Pachaly, who was facing the window in the door, spotted RHGC again, obviously returned to look for Pachaly, who said to me, he's back, outside the door. By that time, I was more afraid of RHGC than I was of Pachaly. Seeing my nerves, Pachaly offered to walk with me, so we walked out of the courthouse together. In the elevator, only the two of us, I remembered that Pachaly had said the federal agents had made sure that he and RHGC hadn't come up the elevator together "just in case." By then, my instincts were screaming WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU FOOL?! I didn't know who was more dangerous at that point: RHGC, Pachaly, or me!

So when we reached the steps, I thanked him for talking to me and said I would write what he'd told me for the forum members. He walked to his car and there was his very old father, waiting outside for him, so his request to the judge for consideration because he cared for his elderly, sick father was not totally unfounded. I crossed the street and got in my car and kicked myself all the way back home. I truly felt like a lowlife.

Not that this stopped me from going to the courthouse and getting all the documents I could find on Pachaly's records. I found a couple of lawsuits against him, including letters to and from his lawyers which indicated that Pachaly indeed could be a testy, difficult, and not entirely honest man. I found information about a PIZZA RESTAURANT he opened, from a law suit filed by a company that supplied him with a refrigeration unit for which they didn't get paid. I went to the location of that restaurant and found it to be nothing more than a single unit in a strip mall. It was out of business, though I could see through the windows it still had the detritus left behind that is common when a business like that is evicted. I talked with a woman working in the clothing shop next door, and she didn't know much about it but that it had come and gone quickly. Nothing strange about a new restaurant coming and going quickly, as they have a very high rate of failure. I've seen it dozens of times myself.

And feeling all that remorse about my actions...I naturally went to a PD to get the criminal record they had of Pachaly. That was strange. It was some months later, as a matter of fact. By then, I figured Pachaly's deferment granted by the judge on account of his health for a short time was over and he'd been in prison. As I waited for the local PD to print out that record for me, the woman kept stalling me, as it was taking a long time. I thought, my god, this man might have some kind of long history of crime! Finally, after an hour, I asked the woman what the problem was, and she asked me if I'd go downstairs to talk to a detective! TRIPLE GULP! OKaaaaaaaaaay.... So I go down to talk to the detective, who I'm guessing is the reason I'd been sitting around for an hour, and he asks me how I know Pachaly. I told him about the federal court hearing...and the internet thing...which always gets a "look" from LE, I can tell you. So the detective asks me if I know where Pachaly is. Now HE'S getting a "look" from me: my guess would be IN FEDERAL PRISON...? Have you checked there? So he let me go with my copy of Pachaly's record and I went home and here is what I got out of THAT:

I don't remember right now what they were looking for Pachaly for that day, and they might not have told me, but from his records, I'd say something like a bounced check, or maybe an outstanding warrant for the bank fraud that never got cleared up...who knows? Bad debt from the failed restaurant? There was a land deal involved in one of those law suits...something petty, I'm guessing, but illegal none the less.

As for his rap sheet, really there were only a few things on it, petty crimes, and most significant FOR US...he had a bounced check charge out of Florida for a couple of hundered dollars FROM A PHARMACY...probably medicine for him or his father...AND THAT CHECK WAS WRITTEN WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS OF JONBENET'S MURDER. I'd have to look up the dates again, and I know you can fly across country in a matter of hours, but if the man can't pay for medicine, I'm not sure he could be flying cross country, with a heart condition, to stuff himself in a small window, wrestle with a frightened six year old and murder her, write a ransom note, all while hanging out for hours in a strange home, run back to a car stashed somewhere nobody noticed in the wee hours of the morning in a small downtown area, and fly back to Florida, all so he could tick off RHGC with his crminal genius....

OK, that's enough of my crazy internet intrigues. Never again...NEVAH!!

And NO, I did NOT ask the man if he MURDERED JonBenet Ramsey! I may be crazy, but I'm not STUPID!

Or is it, I may be stupid, but I"m not crazy?

Whatevah.... It's tough being a card-carrying guttah gossip groupie crack ho! :tsmile:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  16. koldkase

Oh! I forgot one really telling thing about RHGC and how these truly mental people can get NORMAL people going.

When I was in the courthouse where the law suit papers were filed, one of the women who was helping me with that told me that she remembered RHGC coming in, I presume to look up the same papers I was reading. She remembered because HE TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS TERRORIST PACHALY, WHO WAS GOING TO BE TRIED/SENTENCED IN THE FEDERAL COURTHOUSE ACROSS THE STREET, AND HOW HE'D BEEN INVOLVED IN THE PLANE CRASHES IN NEW YORK--9-11!

I swear I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! Even if I do hollar a lot.

You see, this woman BELIEVED RHGC. She had a look of great concern on her face, and I could see she'd fallen for RHGC's tailored, wise, lawyer routine, imparting important information about Pachaly, the James Bond-lilke villian who is trying to destroy the world!!

Those people working in that office thought that a big criminal was getting US justice across the street from them. They fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Now I was shaking my head. Relate this to the Ramsey case. How much pure, wacko BS have we heard through the years? How many wingnutz have we seen spreading complete disinformation to gullible people who don't have the time or resources to find out what's true and what's not?

That's what we're going to get on LKL tonight, isn't it? I just hope Larry comes through with a few questions based in reality, not all just pity party for John.

17. Tril

Tril Member

Superb post, kk. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. What an enthralling read! Btw, I don't see that you did anything wrong at all. In fact, I think you did a very good thing, in that you cleared up the Pachaly Puzzle for all of us who'd read RHGC's rants, and also, I'm sure, brightened an otherwise horrible day for Pachaly, by giving him the chance to set the record straight on his dealings with RHGC.

IIRC, RHGC was a Republican senator in the Connecticut State Legislature, and yuppers, it seems he had a whole passle of kids, something like 10.

According to RHGC, besides killing JonBenet, Pachaly murdered Martha Moxley, Suzannah Chase, and Jennifer Blagg (and I believe also her little daughter). I don't know who else besides them RHGC thought Pachaly had killed, but those are the ones I remember. During the Blagg trial, RHGC even appeared as a guest commentator on the case on a Denver TV news program. Amazing.

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

That was an EXCELLENT write-up of your sleuthing the Pachaly story, KK - and your exposing the crackpot RHGC for what he really is!

BIG KUDOS to you, KK! That story is a keeper in case the nutcase RHGC ever wanders into the forums again. :eek:

19. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Correct Tril... RHGC even claimed Pachaly was responsible for the Brown's Fried Chicken massacre where all 5 employees of the restaurant were taken into a storage locker and shot dead. That trial is underway right now with 2 men accused of the crime. One of them left his DNA on a piece of half-eaten chicken the police found in the garbage.

Somewhere in Steve Thomas' book he mentions RHGC as one of the wingnuts who gave them a wild lead (Pachaly) they had to waste time checking out.

20. koldkase

Thanks. I told this story a few times, once at WS, but back then, RHGC was a poster there, so Maxi pulled my post and said I couldn't post that about another forum poster. I was a bit non-plussed, I'll tell you. I asked her, so, if the KILLER is posting here and someone FINDS OUT INFO about him/her, we can't post that?

Correct, was her answer. Which I understood on one level, but since RHGC had been the one accusing Pachaly of every unsolved crime in the country, I thought it was appropriate after years of reading and arguing with his nonsense to get the other side of the story, even if Pachaly wasn't the one telling it directly. RHGC had posted about the hearing and that's the only reason I was there.

Anyhow, y'all hang on to this because stuff disappears all the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice