O/T - Trolls

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 18, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, and one more quick aside: I always get tickled when I read someone like Mikie at the swamp post about how he believes that Pachaly is the killer/part of the foreign faction/etc. I think, well, that means I'm the only person besides RHGC to have met the killer! Wonder if I'll be found garroted some morning? ::shocked2

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Maybe Mikie is RHGC - post mental breakdown...

3. koldkase

Maybe. Mikie has credentials, too. He has a closet door with JonBenet's image in the wood-grain of it. I read once he carries it around with him. The door. All of it. :cb:

4. Tez

Tez Member

KK, Thank you for posting about your meeting with Pachaly. I remember reading about it at WS. I also saved it to my computer, in case it gets lost again!

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

If ever there was a poster who exhibited classic troll behaviour, it has to be Horacemills aka Bill Salisbury aka Frank Ridge aka Henrietta McPhee. Whilst defending his beloved Ramseys to the hilt, he makes sustained and totally unsubstantiated attacks on Fleet White - like this one:-

Fleet White didn't pull any guns on the Ramseys - at Jonbenet's funeral or anywhere else. That's a simple bald-faced lie.

(I vaguely recall some account about Don Paugh looking out a gun before Fleet White arrived at his house in Atlanta but I can't find the source for that).

6. koldkase

There have been many stories about that incident at the Paughs that day, but I have never seen one piece of actual proof of what happened, only John Ramsey's story that it was no big deal.

The only gun I've seen mentioned was as you said, Jayelles, gossip and no one ever said Fleet pulled a gun.

Yeah, HoraceShills is one of the biggest lying, disinformation libelers on the forums. He never stops writing lies about the Whites and the case. On as many forums as his little hands can type it up on in a day.

I suspect he's got a personal grudge against the Whites. Perhaps he's connected closely to the Krebbies, as well. I know mame loves him, as she has praised his postings at the swamp.

7. Jayelles

Gender-bender Horace/Henrietta is now asking where Fleet White was when Jason Midyette was murdered.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/boulder-co/T6MIPC4D7M1A3V0OL/p8#lastPost

How I wish Fleet White would do a Rod on these people.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Unbelievable!!! Inconceivable!! The parents were the only ones who had had any contact with the baby, as far as I have ever seen in print. Not even grandparents are mentioned as being possible suspects. How would someone else have ever gotten access to this little baby? He was only 10 weeks old when he died!!!

I just can't figure out why total strangers would defend ANYONE, when they have no interest in doing so and in defending the suspects, they must totally IGNORE evidence. This is amazing and horrifying to me - Why? Why? Why? What have they got to gain? What do they stand to lose if some people in Colorado are arrested for child abuse/murder? Their entire world-view? What could that world-view be - that rich people are to be sought after and elevated onto pedestals (his word choice)? That rich people never do anything wrong? Why should that perspective be part of anyone's philosophy, especially since he or she is probably not wealthy and has no hope of getting there? I mean, it's not your circle so what have you got to care about it???

Please, if anyone gets this, explain it to me! Are these actually relatives in disguise? That, at least, would make some amount of sense.

9. Jayelles

Actually, HeyMom, this is why I suggest that Horace/Henrietta is exhibiting troll behaviour. One classic troll behaviour is to make outrageous statements purely to achieve a reaction and/or disrupt a discussion.

H/H is not unfamiliar with the facts in the Ramsey case and indeed seems to have amassed an admirable archive of sources and links which he can draw upon. That he continues to cast unfounded allegations against Fleet White rather beggars belief. I have even seen numerous occasions where H/H will write something like "I do not know for a fact that A is a paedophile..." (this is not an actual example but rather one which would be typical). It's Horace's way of sowing the seed that A might be a paedophile without actually making the accusation. It's a clever way of avoiding libel. Horace knows that there are people who might recall seeing a post with A and Paedophile in it and repeat it as a fact.

It's dispicable behaviour IMO.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, OK, well that explains THIS fruitcake! The people who respond to these sorts of postings ought to know better. But I guess I sort of got "trolled" myself, didn't I? Joke's on me... :rs:

11. Elle

Elle Member

I'm sure Fleet White must have heard about this fellow, Jay, and chooses to ignore him (?). There would be too many witnesses at the funeral who could shoot this false statement down in two seconds flat. :)

12. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles:
    Jay,

pistols are mentioned on this page.

Bolding mine

13. Jayelles

Oh me too!

14. Jayelles

Thank you Elle. That confirms my understanding that it was Don Paugh who fetched guns and not Fleet White.

I hope someone posts this at Topix to show everyone how Henrietta lies about this man.

15. Elle

Elle Member

You don't post there, Jay? Do you have to fill out a profile? Do you have url of Henrietta's post?

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I already did, Jayelles, in the "Sources please"(?) thread initiated by Indigo who wanted a source from Henrietta McPhee to back up what he/she said about Fleet White. And please don't flame me, but he even agreed with me that Lou Smit was the one who brought the idea of pineapple being in a Tupperware container in JonBenet's room, and not the cops like Detroit Breakdown claimed it was.

-Tea

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

18. Elle

Elle Member

19. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this at Topix, Tea, Thanks to JC, I just saw your post.

If you can edit it. I would draw a line between the last part of Steve Thomas' paragraph, to separate it from your own reply:

Tea:
    Don Paugh was the one with the guns, not Fleet White.

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Editing of posts is not possible over there, so I made a clarification in my next post.

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice