O/T - Trolls

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thanks Tea. Good Lord! H/H is citing some anonymous Internet chat as his "source" for Fleet White pulling a gun! He claims that the person who made the claim was none other than Stephen Singular!

Utter poppycock.

It seems to me that every forum that H/H posts on gets quickly abandoned. That happened in Purgatory. People just cannot be bothered with his constant stream of malicious misinformation.

2. Elle

Elle Member

That's good, Tea. Just keeps everything in the right order. :)

So you don't have to file a profile there. Anyone can just put their ten cents in?

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That's my understanding, Elle, as I haven't put anything in my profile.

-Tea

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's interesting to read at topix sometimes. Banned Butts poster :kranky: gets away with murder overthere in her neck of topix. And it looks like a huge (HUGE) site with news topics gathered from almost every place in the United States. Hence, I figure Tricia is complimented by being mentioned in the same sentence with topix.

I'm thinking topix is making a killing; I'm talking megabucks.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Tea and JC. I must read over there more often. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice