Of course, FW bashers again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 22, 2006.

1. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

HaldolHaven.com

Commies.com

Nutsuckerz.com

MentalDeficiencyForums.com

Candyass.com

Krebbsmooch

(Sorry, Moab, Dumbentia is already taken. They can't have that one.)

AnyTypeO_Path.com

GrabbYourBoots Slime Poofing forum

RaisinRustlers.com

GooberSmoochers Prime Doofus Forums

and finally,

Jameson's WebbPoofs (you can thank Monty Python for that one)

Jameson's Webbclucks

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, JustChillun.

Moab, yours is better than mine.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

WY...I had to get what would fit on the sign...want me to do a poll?

4. Watching You

Nah, your sign is just fine. So many signs, so little time, haha.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK darlin...here you are!

:6:

6. Elle

Elle Member

You know WY, your own Code Six Wingnut is just fine! :) You don't want to change the actual "wingnut" do you? :)

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think Jameson prefers "Whackadoodles."

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Another Idea

I think we should also have a "special" place for HALL OF FAME posts/quotes, such as the one I contributed in post #5 of this thread and in Jayelle's contribution in post #6

We could call it pathetic.com's hall of fame quotes

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  10. Watching You

Well, we might need more than one sign, Elle.

Looks good, Moab. Maybe we need two signs - one saying Code Six Wingnut, and another right beside it saying You are now a qualified member of Webbnutz.

11. BobC

Remember when Rainsong said it's better to write a ransom note at the crime scene, because if you write one before hand, you might get caught with it.

I am telling you, that is one sharp cookie.

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hahaha...

That Rainsong is a criminal mastermind. :behind:

13. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! Thank you, Bob. I needed a laugh!

14. BobC

Elle--she was totally serious. She told me to my cyber face that parading around a crime scene for hours, concocting a ransom note while the parents were right upstairs, was less risky than writing one before hand. "WHAT IF HE WERE STOPPED BY THE POLICE AS HE WAS WALKING TO THE HOME" Rainsong bellowed to a mostly uninterested and dozing off audience at CTV. As you well know, in the Police State which is Boulder, CO, police set up dragnets on every street corner on Christmas night, just in case.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

More from the "MASTERMIND"

I thought (while on the subject of that sharp little cookie Rainsong) that you might appreciate this classic quote in addition to the others:

What Rainsong still can't seem to understand is that there is a good chance that your veal may come out even better! Like most of the theories NOT Douglas :moron:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I like any of the names offered. Guess I was just thinking an homage to the forum that has inspired and nurtured so many weak minds might be appropriate.

Those are some good names you came up with, Just Chillin. :floor:

About that wiley intruder's brilliant criminal mind, come on! Give the guy(s) some credit! Even BPD might notice a naked, hairless midget running around lugging a bag of rope, duct tape, cord, stun gun, black cloth, two sets of gloves, and a good book to read while hiding in the crawl space for hours....

Or is that TWO or more naked, hairless midgets now? Is he now also carrying the Ramsey's year old writing pad and sharpie pen, along with the ransom note in a paper towel tube?

I'm so confused. It's hard to keep up! :headache:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, if John Douglas is infallible and knows by his very well honed radar who a killer is by talking to him, why do we need anything more? Why don't they just have a court declare JD as the ultimate lie detector and let him testify as the UNDISPUTED HUMAN LIE DETECTOR?

For a fee...of course....

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey KK...Greenleaf found you a new mailbox...thought you might want to see it!

Attached Files:

19. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

What really gets me is how irrational the free association of "I Blow" is, the motley links to the alleged chain of thought represented by this one.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:6web:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice