Of course, FW bashers again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 22, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, JC, and I particularly like how I KNOW comes up with these "explanations" about silly little details...like the "paper towel tube" used to keep the YEAR OLD RANSOM NOTE so neat after being hauled around from Alabama to Boulder for over a year.

Another fun detail now revealed: "Mary" took in a HOMELESS WOMAN to "manipulate" to BUY the cord, duct tape, etc., at the local handy dandy store. See, THAT WAY, nobody in the store can RECOGNIZE Mary as the person who bought duct tape and cord! You know. Like they NATURALLY would have A YEAR LATER when they saw on the news a little girl had been strangled several states away, in the home of a wealthy family, with a RANSOM NOTE left!

See how you'd put all that together if you were actually a store owner/cashier? And you'd no doubt REMEMBER a customer buying such unsual items, too! Much more than the actual HOMELESS WOMAN who did the purchasing, right? Because she wouldn't even make the connection, of course. Because she might be homeless, but SHE AIN'T NO IDIOT who would think being asked to buy duct tape and cord at a store by a woman in Alabama would be related to any kid's murder in a kidnapping case in Colorado, would she?

I mean, you're trying to come up with the PERFECT MURDER, right? So you are worried about a random cashier at a store remembering that YOU bought two common household items, that it WAS YOU, no one else, JUST YOU! That's something that would STICK in a cashier's mind! It's SO SUSPICIOUS! I bet they saved the STORE SECURITY TAPE the minute those items were purchased! Made notes! Called LE to inform them they had suspicious activity! Doesn't EVERY BUSINESS when such DANGEROUS items are purchased by women every day?!

I gotta' tell you, I'm not at all convinced we don't have another "Rita Johnson" situation with this poster. It's too absurd for anyone not locked in restraints to believe, doncha' think?

2. koldkase

OHMIGOD! I want that mailbox! Mine is about shot, and Greenleaf, I thank you so much for finding this one for me! Where can I pick it up?

Moab, you go beyond the call of duty. I'm nominating YOU for GUTTAH POSTER OF THE YEAR for 2006-2007/whatever!

3. koldkase

Speaking of beyond the call of duty...heh....

Moab, can you retrieve those thread titles I sent you for the new WeBBnutz forum? I don't have a copy, but I think it might be good to start a list of possible threads at the new Code 6 site.

Whaddaya' think?

4. Elle

Elle Member

Moab, It looks like Greenleaf chopped a train in half for this mailbox? :)

5. koldkase

Oh, good lord. Now Braveheart is expounding on how the ransom note is written by MORE THAN ONE PERSON!

THAT explains why "I KNOW" can't be matched to the note!

And if we don't get it, we just don't have criminal minds! Duh!

And if they do get it, they just have MENTAL PROBLEMS!

If LE had videotape of Patsy pulling the cord, they'd have some reason it was A GROUP OF INTRUDERS who HYPNOTIZED HER!

And now that Ashley has caught on that "I KNOW" is pointing the finger at WHITE, she's all over it! Told ya'!

Of course, gutter candy has jumped in with her non sequitur: WHITE DIDN'T SUE THE RAMSEYS! WHY IS THAT?! No matter that gutter candy never strays from her PatsyDidIt theory, WHITE IS GUILTY OF INCURRING GUTTER CANDY'S WRATH, AND THAT'S A DEATH PENALTY OFFENSE!

I think it's time to set up the WeBBnutz thread. Someone go for it. I'll be in the guttah having myself a Friday night party to forget that there are so many crazy people online. :glug:

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I just figured out the problem with "I Blow" . It is from Alabama, probably L.A. (Lower Alabama), and there are an inordinately large number of special mindsets in some of the regions (I believe they are called "hollers"?) there. Must be from Bayou Le Batre, like Forrest Gump.

"Well, Buh-bba an' I wuz goin' to start a shrimpin' bizniss..."

Webbpoofs is like a box of chocolates. Some of them have nuts in them, and some are the jelly filled kind, and you nevah know what kind you're gonna get...

It's not like the website has a legend on the homepage that tells you where the nutz are...

Seriously, does "I Blow" have upholstered furniture on its front porch (I'm sorry, I mean "veranda")?

Does it have a clipped gene anywhere on the ladder of life?

Does it know that SAT scores go above two digits? How about above three?
    What's an SAT? Oh, no, this is more serious than I thought.

Has it ever lived in a bus/trailer/other wheeled device?

Will it consider guns, a still, a mobile home, or an ice chest as appropriate things to find at a wedding?

Has "I Blow" ever been to a funeral or wake where they broke out the ice chests after the ceremony?

Are there large (somewhat used) home appliances in its yard?

And finally, does it know where Gov. George Wallace St. is?

I vote it knows, as well as it blows.

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Of course, koldkase! How foolish could we have been not to detect this right off the bat. :rolleyes:

LOL! And not only that, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone over there came up with the theory that it was a clone of Patsy which was created in a secret laboratory moments after her birth and kept hidden until Dec 25, 1996.

Ah, yes. WeBBnutz - the forum for those whose logic (with some exceptions) make a lobotomized crack-smoking chimpanzee seem like Stephen Hawkings.

-Tea

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Speaking of Webbnutz

Once upon a time Rainsong posted this:-

Then a few weeks ago Evening2 attacked DocG for not sending a $50 cheque to jameson - accusing him nastily of being cheap. Seemingly that doesn't apply to Rainsong who has not renewed her membership at the Double BB - saying:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1308.html

What a brass neck eh - welcoming new members - at jameson's husband's expense!

EDITED TO ADD:- We always knew that RS was nasty - now we know she's "cheap and nasty" LOL

9. koldkase

Oh, Jayelles, you're so funny!

Doncha' know that swampsters are renowned for the break-neck speed at which they do a U-turn? Whatevah it takes to flame BORG.

I guess Rainsong doesn't have enough money to follow John Douglas around all the time so she can report on the color of his underwear AND pay for swamp coolaide. Besides, she gets all the RST fix she needs from JD.

Just Chillin, you just described my family, except some didn't have the money for a fancy trailer on wheels!

The family pet --->>> :cow:

10. Jayelles

I had a giggle a week or so ago when I read a post by Rainsong to DocG telling him that emotions run high on all forums. Well - I suppose that is Rainsong's experience because that does appear to be the effect she has on forums :)

On Thursday I suggested to my little girl that we might get a cow for a pet and wouldn't that be cool? She thought it would be because we could get our own milk. She then asked where it would sleep and I said - why in her bedroom of course! At first she was concerned about how we'd get it up the stairs and then about the smell in her bedroom... six is a great age - very entertaining :)

Last weekend she came in to our bedroom in the morning and I said "Oh I was having a lovely dream". She asked what the dream was and I replied (lying) "I dreamt our house was made of chocolate and I was eating it". She thought this WAS a good dream and asked for more details. "I didn't share it with anyone else - just ate it all myself". She didn't like this detail and a look of indignance spread across her face. "Well Mummy" she said, "It's very greedy not to share." I laughed at this and reminded her it was only a dream. "It doesn't matter", she said tossing her head and getting off my bed in a huff "Not sharing is greedy".

That was me told.

11. koldkase

hahaha Yep, she told you, you greedy mum!

They are so precious at that age. Everything is black and white to them.

12. Jayelles

When Rainsong posted that emotions even run high on crafting forums, I was surprised. I am a member of a few crafting forums and emotions seldom run high - except with polite and friendly enthusiasm! Now it seems our Rainsong would start a fight with Mr Nobody in an empty room - even in a crafting forum. Same old nastiness, same old spinning, same old defensive arguments when people react (it's always THEIR fault for misinterpreting her) :-

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110136

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

What's crafting? You mean like arts and crafts? OMIGOD that's like slapping someone over knitting!

14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Dammit, BobC, I said RAYON yarn is to be used in this soft sculpture rendition of the Demons inhabiting Patsy's brain! You used POLYESTER! The work is Ruined, I tell you, Ruined!

Yes, I guess it could be done if you really worked hard at it, and RainDong is one to do just that.

Oh, wait a minute, maybe it's the postmenopausal hormone drop that causes such a problem among posters there.

15. BobC

Exactly! It sounds very "Mommie Dearest!" I wonder which forum brings out the most antagonism, the clay ashtray forum or the macromae pot-holder forum?

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh, stop, please, you guys are killing me. :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Here's your sign, Rainspout:

:6web:

17. BobC

Watching You had better stop mocking macromae. The air-conditioning is on high, but I'm about to boil over...

18. Jayelles

Deja-vu?

Rainsong (as usual, if she says something antagonistic, it is the other person who is at fault for taking it the wrong way...)
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1339141&postcount=36

A response to Rainsong by one of the crafting ladies-
    Rainsong (get the violins out - same old whines we saw in WS, Purgatory and CN2000)

Another (astute) crafting lady -
    Rainsong -
    [/quote]

ANother couple of crafting ladies (think they get the picture...) -

LIES - DAMNED LIES (from someone who says she doesn't tell lies!)
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=964112&postcount=101

This poster has definitely "got it" -
    You'd think she'd get the message by now. Same old stuff - (practically) everywhere she posts.

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

bobc

Watch those remarks about hot rooms and hormonal women - I'm a woman from a bottle and darn proud of it. You know what they say, better living through modern chemistry. :blush:

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, that Rainsong is just a joy everywhere she goes.

Since she is on every forum known to mankind and has managed to alienate almost every poster, one can only assume that there must be one helluva home life.............NOT

Can you imagine living with her? I shudder to think.

She likely lives alone or she wouldn't have all the time in the world to insult every walk of life and EVERY opinion that isn't hers :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice