Of course, FW bashers again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Feb 22, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Babs were you on CTV when I told her her screen name sounded like a feminine hygiene product? Her response only confirmed my suspicions...

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I had a shower vision of a large, overbearing woman with bad breath....

(do we have a smiley for shower visions?)

3. Jayelles

WooHoo

The BORGs are even to be found at the crafting forums:-

Rainsong about her crafting buddies -
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1009463&postcount=74

Go on - own up - which of youse are stampaholics?

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOLOLOL

No, I wasn't at that time and I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am that I missed it! :D :clap:

EWWWWWWWW :yuck:

BTW Jayelles.

Is this a stamp collecting forum? What would BORG mean to the people on a totally different forum and topic?

5. BobC

That whole confrontation on CTV was a classic--Rainsong was incredibly annoying. I tore that hag up! She has her nose so far up John Douglas' rump roast it was ridiculous.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOL Bob,

Why don't you tell us how you really feel :) ?

Too bad you don't have the thread saved.

I can see she has really endeared herself to you.

She has been annoying for as long as she has been posting. I don't really even remember how or when she appeared. She just seemed to "be there" at some point on the forums fanning the flames of animosity.

7. BobC

Okay. She sucks.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You are sooooooooooooo fickle Bob!

9. Jayelles

Barbara

Very nice stampING forum. One of my dearest friends is really into stamping and has all the gear - I go with her to a big stamping exhibition every year. The ladies (and occasionally men) who do this are LOVELY people. My friend has tried to get me hooked, but where I enjoy looking/watching demos, I prefer my sewing - I had a go once though and was very proud of my creation :)

The thing is - these people are the types who like a peaceful life - so they chose a nice hobby where they can escape from the stresses of life and be creative at the same time. I go to read/post at my crafting forums to wind down. RS is there doing her stuff - playing word games, arguing semantics, claiming that people are picking on her because of WHO she is (and not what she's saying). I read a few posts from members there who were dismayed at this kind of stuff coming into the forums - asking her why she didn't take these discussions to a more appropriate forum.

Plus there is the BIG FAT lie. One poster had commented that she felt sure this would not have been the first time RS had experienced this reaction from a forum (because of her antagonistic way of postnig) and she LIED and said "Yes it is actually". Garbage - she claimed victimisation at CN2000, WS and Purgatory.

I said before that RS sees two sides to everything - her view and the wrong view. She made a post at that forum telling another person to go back and read and re-read until she understood something. A typical comment from her. If another person has a different opinion, then that opinion is wrong and they should keep reading something until they see it her way.

I cannot begin to imagine living with such a person. I think she would drive others mad.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Gol, it sounds as if you are describing Mary MacCandy. Mayhap Rainslop and she are sisters?

11. Jayelles

12. Watching You

13. BobC

I heard poor Jameson was so traumatized by her shower vision, that she hasn't used a shower since

14. Watching You

I heard it was the shower that was so traumatized by the naked Jameson, it quit working.

15. BobC

Lol!!

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

You guys!!!

ROFL... :moose:

17. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Since Rainsong practices either Wiccan or dark skills and celebrations, is it any wonder that she acts "witchy" toward others?

Perhaps separating her religious beliefs from her interactions with others would be beneficial (as in, not acting "witchy" toward others on the poor ol' crafters' forum).

After all, although she is entitled to be wrong, hate green, or whatever...she doesn't have to be trying to proselytize others into her set of beliefs...case in point, RST.

If she states her views calmly and without the edge of malice or condescending speech, people will likely focus on her subject matter rather than her mode of presentation. Isn't that what she wants anyway?

In order to be persuasive we must not place a mire pit in front of a valid point, lest some may fall in and never reach the intended destination.

18. BobC

Jameson Is Dark-sided!!!!!!!!

19. Jayelles

Rainsong

Actually, I would probably enjoy reading many of Rainsong's posts if it weren't for the "tone" and the inevitable bickering which follows (about the "tone" and wording of her posts).

I have now seen many posters put forward the same point - that although rainsong may make good points - people will never see her points because her condescending/antagonistic tone is such a distraction from what she is actually saying. Surely an intelligent person would see that? Surely, *real* intelligence would not only include an ability to think of a solution, but also to sell that solution?

If someone starts to address you verbally, you will note their manner first and only then will you hear their words.

Rainsong might be well read and she might well have learned a lot from studying cadavers (real and from photos - although the mind boggles as to how she got to study real cadavers!) but she demonstrates a complete inability to discuss and debate in an intelligent manner. If someone disagrees with her, she will then spend ten posts arguing about wording and phrasing and suggesting that they go back and re-read her post.. because if they disagree it can only mean one thing - i.e. that they can't have read her post properly!

OTOH, it's probably a good thing that she doesn't have good debating/people skills because she might convince more people to her way of thinking! The fact that her manner causes most people to switch off after the first sentence is probably a good thing!

I do feel sorry for her husband though. On every forum she's joined, she tends to post like a maniac - firstly to voice her domineering opinions and then to bicker about other people's reaction. Plus, she always has to have the last word - can you imagine living with that? As my aunt used to say "It wid drive ye tae drink".

20. Watching You

Sounds a lot like Morgan. Or Mary99999.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice