Oh Good Grief!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 26, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Not even Jesus can help this mess now. Time to call in Allah and Buddah on backup!

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You guys are cracking me up.

I am numb with...ahh..numbness...This is all so stupid.

3. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Oh sure, this "witness" (aka Lou Smit, probably) recognizes a TOTAL STRANGER 10 years after seeing him at a bus depot. Unless the stranger was carrying a bloody severed head, there is no way in hell anyone would remember that. And even then, 10 years is a little too late to be making an identification.

And how, pray tell, will this "witness" be able to prove his identification? I know! Lacy can put Karr in a line-up and see if the idiot can pick him out! LOL

It's so absurd it's hilarious!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Professor Twitchy Nose Snivelling Rat face Michael Tracey, Bob. He belongs in a cage with bigger rats ready to chew him up. I am a visual person. :)

5. Elle

Elle Member

Then there was the neighbour of John and Patsy Ramsey who also reported having seen John's son, John Andrew standing in the Ramsey driveway on Christmas Day, 1996 (?).

6. BobC

Mr Tracey

Professor Tracey has asked me to post his latest glamour shot:

Attached Files:

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Uh oh, someone's had some work done....good surgeon.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't think he was quite ready for his close-up yet :no:

I'd much rather look at Noodles :yay:

9. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Oh I don't know. I think he looks better in that picture than than he did on LKL.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Oh my gawd! What is this, Bob? A bald faced rat?" Ech! It sure is an ugly looking one. It will do! Still better looking than Tracy!

11. BobC

Come on Elle--get with it. That is the beloved naked mole rat--one of the most cherished insect-like mammals of our time.

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Pretty weak planning on Karr's part. It's a 21 hour trip by car ... one way. LOTS longer by bus. And just what sense does it make to make that long bus ride when you are planning on kidnapping a 6 year old?

... so now it's a 2 1/2 day round trip in bus riding time ALONE! Luckily he had some cord and duct tape remnants to play with on the long WINTER holiday trip to Bouilder. And VERY lucky that the bus drivers and passengers didn't recognise him or notice him writing the novel of a ransom note on the way. Oops! He wrote that at the Hellhole! Karr's one stealthy sumbeotch! Good thing it was a holiday, cuz that had to be one tired cowboy once he got back to the wiff and kids!

Sorry, folks ... this dimwit ain't drinkin' the KoolAid.

And didn't Karr claim (or was it reported somewhere) that he claimed that he had parked HIS OWN VEHICLE just down the block from the Hellhole?

More shoddy reporting ... the worst since the run-up to the War in Iraq. Pitiful!

...YumYUm

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

OMG you guys, please stop this, I truly cannot take anymore. From the rat references to this idiot that says he remembers Karr from 10 years ago after a ciggie reference, I truly cannot stand it. I knew I had just about had enough when BobC's glamour shot was loading for me, I was laughing like hell before it appeared before my eyes. Give me Noodles any day with her flying nun ears, not Bucky and the no lip moving, omg, help me Jeezus, I am dying here...

14. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

not enough time

There wouldn't be enough time for JMK to wait til all the Rams were asleep, pop out from under the bed, wake JBR up, get her downstairs feed her pieapple, sexually assault her, make fake garrote, hit her head, redress her, collect her blankie, wrap and hide her, write fake ransom pamphlet, and get to bus station. This doesn't even include details of finding said items, etc.

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Assuming that Karr DID take a bus to Boulder and back, from either Alabama or Georgia ...

... the trip from Bama to Boulder would be at least a 24 hour bus trip (it's 21 hours via car as estimated by Google Earth) ... and even longer from Georgia. That means that for Karr to have arrived at the Hellhole BEFORE the Ramseys returned from the White party and various "stop-bys", Karr had to leave his family on Christmas EVE ... at the very latest!

Imagine ... he left on Christmas EVE ... prior to putting his own kids to bed and getting Christmas gifts placed under the tree to be discovered by the kids on Christmas morning.

So not only did Karr MISS those important activities, UNNOTICED by any of his family, but Karr also missed ALL of Christmas DAY... and the excitement of Christmas morning ... again, his absence going UNNOTICED by any family member. No passing out and opening of presents ... no cleanup afterward ... no participation in the Christmas dinner ... and not once did a family member say, "Where's John?" Or, "Where's Daddy?"

Unimaginable!!!

And Karr was STILL missing until AT LEAST 2 am on December 28th!!! And that assumes that the bus schedule was perfectly in sync with his travel plans, there were no delays, and that he didn't need to show up at the bus depots well in advance of the scheduled departure times. Highly UNLIKELY.

... and presumably, since Karr had planned on returning with a kidnapped child, he had to have had a second bus ticket in hand before making that trip. Certainly, the bus ticket salesperson selling the tickets to Karr would have some memory of that ODD transaction on Chistmas Eve. "One adult round trip ticket to Boulder, and one childs one-way ticket leaving Boulder on December 27th please."

Is no one in the "Ramseys-are-innocent" Boulder DA's Office intelligent enough to put this simple timeline together?! Give me a phukking break!

Worse yet, why didn't Todd Hartman, of the Ramsey Mountain News take this into account in their reporting? ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!

I have fired off a scathing email to the the Rocky Mountain SnOOze. I REFUSE to allow this kind of shoddy reporting to go unanswered. PLEASE, do the same!

...YumYum

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

E2 should have her own comedy show - seriously! Her latest is regarding the guy spotted at the bus station by the witness in Boulder.

E2 aske - Could this have been Bill McReynolds?

Another member respondes - Ehm, no, Karr doesn't look anything like Santa. Santa has a big beard, the witness would surely have noticed the beard

E2 deduces - Aha... but was it a REAL beard? Perhaps Santa was pulling the wool over everyone'e eyes.....

17. *sigh*

I suppose this "witness" is the big break Lacy has been waiting for, lol. He probably knows where Jimmy Hoffa is and who REALLY killed JFK... blah.

*rolls eyes*

Ok, I'm done now.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Ha ha! Most of Boulder looks and acts strangely!! Did then and still does...

Heymom

19. heymom

heymom Member

From Bill Nye, the Science Guy: "They're naked...and they're MOLE RATS!"

Heymom, who knows a nekkid mole rat when she sees one...

20. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

OH NO! [hides his nudie pics]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice