Oh Good Grief!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The Denver Post ran the story today and I just heard it mentioned on Fox and Friends. Denver Post cited his wierd website,
    http://www.kingsolomonsgate.com/Christmas96.htm

What they fail to mention is Mr. Pride describes the stranger on the bus as 5'11", 35-50 and looking like Santa McReynolds. PLUS, he keeps going in and modifying his website!!

Mr. Pride also had all this stuff about the Unibomber (now gone) but he has a page where he claims he had a chance encounter with John Gacy.

http://www.kingsolomonsgate.com/ElevenRegrets.htm

How credible is this!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Man how many of these "highly credible" suspects have we seen over the years?

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I expect that Stacy or whatever her name was with the musicians and the homeless guys to reappear as well. The other problem I have with Pride is he called the media the minute after the D.A. interviewed him, apparently he was on TV over the weekend, the guy obviously wants his 5 minutes of fame.

4. Ginja

Ginja Member

This guy's another nut, just like Karr!

What's peeving me off is that Lacy accepts all this! And she had the nerve to pull the case from the BPD because they were focused on the Ramseys???!!!! At least the BPD followed the evidence; apparently Lacy figures all she has to do is mold the evidence to fit the crime as perpetrated by an intruder!

I listened to Peter Boyle's this morning and even he had words for Lacy on this matter, in that Peter was able to find out on his own without any major investigation that this "witness" was an absolute nut.

What the hell is going on in Boulder?

Tricia's doing an outstanding job on getting the word out that this is another Tracy scam. I think it's time Lacy start feeling the heat by putting pressure on her incompetence! What is wrong with a DA who falls for Tracey's scams not one, not twice, but three times? And then yanks Karr halfway across the world without even checking if he was in Boulder that year.

Why aren't people questioning Lacy? Maybe they are, but they're simply not aggressive enough!

5. heymom

heymom Member

It is horrifying, isn't it? It's as if there is a bubble around the town, and it can't be broken into by intelligence and sanity. I am a Colorado native by birth, and I never would have expected this from any town in Colorado. I mean, we all knew Boulder was a little...different...but not this degree of stupidity and corruption. I wonder if everyone in LE and the DA's office have been bribed or threatened? Unbelieveable.

Heymom

6. amster

amster Member

~sigh~

NG and Jean C. are on top of this Pride bus sighting fantasy. They both agree it very well is plausible. :unreal:

I haven't heard one talking head on any show question anything about Lacy....all I hear is about how brilliant and wonderful she is. :rolleyes:

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Nancy Grace had the guy on by phone. She had me fooled. (for a minute) She had a statement where the guy said he saw "Karr wearing a vest and acting strangely". Pride (the witness) said he could not identify him in court, but Nancy said this was his statement to the D.A. investigator and he was 90% sure it was Karr.

Then Nancy said how come you said you saw Santa Claus on your website!

Nancy said Mr. Pride you are part of the problem.

Oh, Nancy is going nuts. She said Lacy has ruined the case. I can't wait to read the transcript.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice