Oh the hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 20, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This is another superb example of why the Ramseys will FOREVER remain under that umbrella of suspicion, Sparks.

JonBenet was 6 years old. All the RST can't stop praising Patsy for what a wonderful mother she is/was. Yet she "doesn't remember" if that 6 year old took a bath the day she was murdered? Or the day before? It was CHRISTMAS! Even John was not working! They had two young children to take care of BETWEEN THEM. They had a maid helping with the home. They were around friends and family. Yet neither Patsy nor John could even tell LE if JonBenet took a bath or washed her hands?

Kane asked Patsy POINT BLANK, if Patsy couldn't remember EXACTLY if JonBenet took a bath or washed her hands, WHAT WERE HER HYGIENE HABITS? PATSY SAID SHE HAD NONE! In other words, Patsy was admitting she didn't train JonBenet to have good hygiene!

BS! If that is true, they were TERRIBLE parents! I'm older than Patsy, and I see to it that my grandchild takes a bath before bed. If for some rare reason my grandchild child doesn't, the parents are told the next day, so they can see to it themselves. I have habitually trained my grandchild to wash hands after using the bathroom. It's habit. I listen for the water. I ask. Before meals I say, wash your hands. If I didn't hear the water, I ask. IT'S SIMPLE CHILD CARE. It's the same hygiene I taught as a young mother. It's MY JOB to know if they are clean and trained well FOR GOOD HEALTH.

But here is Patsy, HER CHILD MURDERED IN HER HOME, WITH HER THERE. Yet she "can't remember" if she took a bath in days, ever washed her hands, or if she even ate.

Patsy Ramsey was either lying, or she's a rotten mother.

My bet is on both.

The swampsters say OH, it was so long, Patsy was on drugs, blahblahblah. Well, IT WAS PATSY'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REMEMBER! AND JOHN'S! If they couldn't because they fought LE too long, that's THEIRS TO OWN. If they couldn't remember because of too many drugs, THAT'S THEIRS TO OWN.

If they stalled the investigation because a bunch of lawyers, assuming they were guilty, as defense lawyers do ALL CLIENTS, THAT'S THE RAMSEY'S TO OWN. They were JonBenet's parents, NOT THE LAWYERS.

The Ramseys never take responsibility for anything, do they? That's why JonBenet ended up dead in the first place, IMO.

2. Tez

Tez Member

Truer words were never written, koldkase!

3. Elle

Elle Member

As in the pot calling the kettle black, Barbara? Know what you mean! Stupid twits!

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Just for the tally books, could we not confuse Daniel Horowitz with David Horowitz? The two shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence!

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wooooohoooo, KK, right on. I had three daughters, and each one of them had a bath or shower every day and their hair washed, as well. It reflected on me as a parent, and I made sure they were impeccably groomed when they went to school or elsewhere. As babies, I kept them immaculate. Kids who have been kept clean as babies and toddlers carry on the practice of good hygiene throughout their lives. You'd never catch one of my girls going one day without a shower or bath - not ever.

To me it's a sign of negligence and laziness when a mother doesn't care enough to know if her daughter has bathed recently and put on clean clothes. Kids get dirty - that's okay. It's not okay for them to stay that way for a day or two. I understand that some people think it's okay. I don't.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Sorry, I have corrected it.

7. Tez

Tez Member

Don't forget John was in the bottom of a scotch bottle along with being out of his mind on valium. They own that too!

8. wombat

wombat Member

I have wondered about their drugs and alcohol use over the years. In Death of Innocence, Patsy says she took two Benadryl to go to sleep every night from Dec 26 until she wrote that book. OK, it's just Benadryl - but John was taking Melatonin to sleep before Dec 26, and then that morning they took half a bottle of valium each and John drank many snootfuls of Scotch... I wonder how much they drank on Christmas. We're supposed to believe they rarely drank.

PS. I bought DOI on amazon for a dolllar and just finished it, first time I ever read it. WTF? When I was reading John's sections I thought - Patsy wrote this, or John is gay!! Also, LOTS of ransom-note type sentences, in my opinion.

9. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, and don't forget they didn't own a computer, but yet they used one to write the book. Things that make you go hmmmmm......

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Right...and after John and Patsy owned and ran a computer business, right?
    And didn't they say they didn't have a TV either?
    Wonder what Burke played his Nintendo on...

11. koldkase

Oh, the truth about their "self-written" book is just like the rest of the "truth" they peddle: lies.

They didn't "write" their book, you guttah crackheads! (Quit hogging the pipe before you join the Richard Pryor Human Torch Club!) Not in the sense that they typed it up and edited it and such.

Remember the poster at Purgatory, RTE? She told a fascinating story about the man who REALLY "wrote" their book. At least, I think it was RTE. Maybe Jayelles remembers this, too.

Let's see if I can get some of this right in my drug haze:

Patsy kept "notes" on her "pad" all during her trials and tribs, I believe she stated. (hehehe Yeah, Patsy, you and that pad are inseparable, aren't you? Remember the TV croc when Patsy and John were living in that condo, and there sat dear old Patsy, in a comfy chair, feet up on an ottoman, WRITING ON HER YELLOW PAD IDENTICAL WITH THE RANSOM NOTE PAD. I had to wonder if that was a Sharpie she was using.)

During the very same show, there was John, working on his computer, btw. But this show was either after their book had been published or was part of the book-selling marketing plan, I believe.

Anyhow, I digress.... There was a news article, some of you may remember, sometime after DOI had come out, that stated flat out that there was a MINISTER who "ghost wrote" their book. Now, I remember this because the Ramseys had said...and I am fairly certain I have this right...WE WROTE EVERY WORD OURSELVES.

When the article came out stating that this Reverend had been hooked up with the Ramseys, he was interviewed and discussed it with the reporter. He flat out said that he talked with the Ramseys AT LENGTH to write the book. Maybe he used Patsy's notes, and I'm thinking it might have been said he worked from audio tapes. Please, if anyone does remember this or has the references, feel free to correct me or embellish.

I can't remember the Reverend's name off the top of my head...one small item in almost a decade of Ramsey propaganda BS is hard to recall without refreshing my memory...which I'll try to do if I can find any of this now either online or in my voluminous files. (I just bet Jayelles or Why Nut has all of this. hint hint)

But here's the really interesting part, if one more example of the Ramseys LYING to the public didn't do it for you: RTE posted some years later at Purgatory that SHE KNEW THE REVEREND'S WIFE VERY WELL. And guess what? Turns out the Reverend had some shady past of his own. RTE knew his wife many years, might have been a professional and/or personal relationship, but RTE felt for the wife and was aware that the Reverend was a skirt-chaser and pretty much a self-promoting shyster who used religion to...promote himself, more or less.

OK, that's very general, and it has been a long time, and it is really TRULY GUTTAH GOPSSIP (What do you expect from me, the vilest, lowest guttah gossip that LE ever IGNORED?) But my opinion of (anonymous internet person) RTE is that she wouldn't have made up the story she told. She told it in more detail, as well, but I'll have to find it before I can be more specific.

OK, now if you feel sufficiently scummy, I've done my job here in the GUTTAH OF GUTTAHS!

[p.s. I have found some of this info and learned how to spell "reverend" to boot! See below.]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  12. koldkase

The Ramseys admitted on TV and in interviews they took psychotropic drugs for a long time after the murder. I remember that they were taking them when they bought their polygraphs, weren't they? Wasn't this an issue discussed at length? The "polygraph press conference" was after their book came out, when they tried to put a positive spin on the 7 or 8 polygraph tests they took with two different examiners to get the "passed" result they wanted. This desperate attempt to pull the wool over the public's eyes YET AGAIN came about because Barbara Walters trapped old Patsy, and I mean HOWDY, into saying on camera she'd TAKE one! (Oh, Patsy about swallowed her tongue when Walters backed her into that corner, didn't she? hehehe Someone should have told the Ramseys Walters ain't no Katie Couric panderer.)

Anyhow, didn't one well-known polygraph examiner say he wouldn't do the polygraph on them because they refused to take a drug test at the time? Or am I getting this confused? (I have been doing this for TOOOOOOO long....)

But I remember John and Patsy admitting during one TV interview they both were on those drugs.

And I'm not knocking psychotropic drugs. But I don't think those are an excuse for "memory" problems. Or if they are, then as the parents of a murdered child, the Ramseys should have sobered up to help LE.

Because their "I don't remember" and "I'm not sure" responses were HUGE in damaging the pursuit of a child killer.

Look, I am not knocking any mother who has a busy day or week or works and can't monitor every bath her children take or if they washed their hands before every meal and after using the bathroom. I know it's not that easy to keep up with kids.

But two things about Patsy's responses to questions by Kane in Atlanta about those things proved to me that she either is a sorry parent or she's lying, or both: Patsy didn't have an outside job; and Patsy stated flat out she didn't have any "routine" with JonBenet's bathing and hygiene. The latter statement really nailed it for me: Patsy was doing everything she could to keep from telling the truth and to obscure the evidence LE had, rather than help them to understand and analyze and apply it.

I believe that for this reason: JonBenet was USED TO having her hair bleached and dyed, extensions woven in, extreme curling and coiffing of said hair, her nails manicured and polished, extreme makeup applied, costume fittings, dance and voice lessons, traveling, being photographed professionally, all more than most people experience in a lifetime, and JonBenet was 6 years old!

So Patsy thinks people are going to believe SHE DIDN'T BOTHER TO TRAIN JONBENET TO WASH HER HANDS OR HAVE A BATHING ROUTINE?

Come on. All the crack in the world won't render me that gullible.

But then, maybe they have better crack at the swamp than we get here.... ;)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  13. wombat

wombat Member

My God KoldKase I am peeing my pants laughing!!!

But I haven't time this evening to write you back - I'm gonna take two benadryls, a valium, some Dewars, and go to bed. Crack is for the morning, a pick me up, you know.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's why I like koldkase so much - she has a way of saying it like it is, and she takes no prisoners. Insomuch as I haven't got the time these days to crack heads, haha, it does my heart good to see KK still kicking butt. One of these days I'll get back in the fight, not that she needs it.

Yep, there will come a day, mark my words, when I will get back into this big time, and I will bring back posts of yore that need more butt-kicking. It doesn't matter to me whether the main suspect is dead or alive - what matters to me is the victim is still dead and will forever remain so.

As for the mentally-challenged zombies at the swamp, they get funnier every day. Candy and Margoo are a stitch together, and Don Bradley is just toooo weird.

15. koldkase

Hey, not my fault! I didn't plan this arch of life, going from a seed to a grumpy old woman. It's what happened while I was doing other things. I do have a few questions for GOD when I have the opportunity.... :mad:

16. koldkase

Helloooo? Hello! Did you mean the morning...in two days? Ha! Told you to share the drugs with the rest of us guttah junkies!

17. koldkase

OK, I'm just starting this search for the info on the ghost writer for DOI, but here at ACR's is the depo Darnay took with Patsy where she admits they had a ghost writer and gives his name and their method of work...as much as she can "remember," of course. Apparently Patsy has little memory of much in life: she can't even remember much about the writing, editing, and publishing of THEIR OWN BOOK. Oh, well, she doesn't remember much about the life of her own daughter, either, so guess it figures.

Put "ghost" in your "find" function and you'll find the section quickly about their ghost writer.

hehe Probably help if I included the url... :blush:

http://www.acandyrose.com/12112001pr-depo.htm

(For chits and giggles, keep reading the depo.... You'll notice the use of words like "adequate" and "not particularly" which sound...so...familiar...somehow....)

OK, still googling for the article on the Reverend....

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
  18. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

And how about Jeff Johnson with his convoluted movie/birthday connections? He has things like-The star of "Blah Blah Blah" was born on January 2nd. Fleet White was born on May 19th. That's close.

I swear. His posts practically make Manson's Helter Skelter ramblings seem sane and logical.

-Tea

19. koldkase

Maybe it's a religious thing? Cause I just found some strange "inconsistencies", in which someone from Nelson Publishers is reported by The Daily Camera to have said this:

http://www.bouldernews.com/extra/ramsey/1999/23arams.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But in Patsy's depo with Darnay, she said this:

http://www.acandyrose.com/12112001pr-depo.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord, I just reread this depo, as well. I'm down the rabbit hole now, Alice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOUND IT! And of course, W H E R E else might it be, but ACR's? Oh, love you ACR, you deserve a Nobel Prize for your site!

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/04022000billwisewrotedoi.htm

(You gotta' read this entire article, I'm telling ya'.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is how Wise's part is acknowledged in the book (Thoma was the editor):

DOI, Page x; Acknowledgements:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY EDIT:

When my brain was able to focus again after hours of the torture of enduring the EXTREME BS of Lin Wood, Patsy, and Darnay, all in the same room... :lier: ...I realized the depo of John I mentioned in this latter part of my post was the one with Kane, not Darnay...duh...and I got a bit lost trying to keep up with the many versions of Ramsey stories I ran into while doing this research, so I'm moving this part to another post and rewriting, in hopes that it will make more sense.

You know, like the rest of this case makes sense.... :wind:

20. koldkase

A little bit of a tangent, but I'm on a roll and had to stop in the middle of the last post because I found THIS while looking for THAT...and I never saw THIS before:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2001/012/12.17.html

Hm. Guess we know where John and Patsy got all those books they gave away on their numerous "featured speaker" appearances in the last few years.

You know, I once read an article about that Nelson owner [I got confused while reading so much last night, so I'm editing because I believe the owner of this publishing company is named Nelson, not "Zettersten," but I'm not sure and who cares?] after the Rams' book was out. The article stated that he sent people out to various stores across the country to "buy" large numbers of a book title his company was pushing, stores which sales he knew were used to position books on the bestseller lists.

Anyhow...back to ghostwriters and disappearing notes and computers....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice