Old news.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

One wonders how John Douglas can live with himself today, rashomon, knowing this (?).

2. heymom

heymom Member

God gave us amazing powers of rationalization and if all else fails, we simply forget, or pretend to forget.

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Good Morning,

I just looked up John D on Amazon to see what hisnew book is about and it is about the BTK killers hunt. Er rather the hunt for the BTK killer and his 30 year reign of terror. This is one I will miss for sure. I've given up him and his writing as I couldn't finish his one In the Mind Of Monsters or whatever the title was. It was all about him him and more him to the point of nausea. And yes, it did detail his illness. I thouhgt it was a severe depression but maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly. I don't really care. The guy is a fraud for sale to the highest bidder or rather put in correct order...the guy is for sale tothe highest bidder and therefore is a fraud.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He sure has a bad memory for a lawman.

5. AMES

AMES Member

Well at least you tried Paradox....thanks for doing that!!

6. Tez

Tez Member

I found the BTK book at my library. First, it scared the bejesus out of me! I didn't know that BTK kept a diary and described each of his murders in gory detail. That alone scared me to death! He's got to be one of the sickest pups I've ever read about.

Now, on to John Douglas...He put the initial profile he wrote in the book. It was off on a lot of the major points. Like BTK's IQ....Douglas figured he had a high IQ and he didn't. He also figured he wouldn't be married, wrong again. But, does he admit he was wrong? Why, of course not. He blames the WPD for not taking his suggestions and catching BTK sooner. Douglas makes me sick. He can't admit when he is wrong and when he has his interview with BTK at the end of the book, he throws the Ramsey case in! I kid you not. BTK asks him about it, and Douglas (of course) says the parents didn't do it! I won't waste a dime to buy another one of Douglas's books. As a matter of fact, all of my Douglas books are going to the used book store. I don't want them in my house!!!!

If anyone has any other questions about the book, go ahead and post them, and I will do my best to answer them.

tezi

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

John Douglas merely had the Ramseys' words that Patsy did not know about the bonus sum, and based his conclusion on that. Priceless!
    Also, IIRC, John said that the sum was listed on is payslip for a whole year.

No doubt the person who wrote the RN had "intimate knowledge about John's financial workings" - how near JD came to the truth here! :D
    Douglas also never considered the possibility that John himself could have concocted parts of the ransom note with Patsy together, and that she wrote it because she was ambidextrous and could disguise her handwriting better.

More nonsense from J. Douglas:
    What is JD talking about?? No one tried to "resuscitate" JonBenet or rub her skin since it was clear that she had been dead for quite some time, with fully developed rigor mortis.
    Nor was John Ramsey "hysterical" at any time during that morning. It was also not the family who put the body under the Christmas tree, but Det. Linda Arndt.
    What are this expert's 'conclusions' worth when he can't even get basic case facts right?

jmo

8. heymom

heymom Member

Neither were the "neighbors running in and out" at that point. In fact, the neighbors never ran it and out. John Douglas is a fraud.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What does "rub the shower skin" mean?

Douglas is clueless. His advocacy for the Ramseys has ruined any credibility he ever had. Every one of his former cases where he gave expert tesitmony should be reevaluated, not only for correctness but also for bias.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There wasn't a crime scene left because the Ramseys deliberately called every Tom, Dick, and Harry in to trash it. Place blame on the Ramseys who orchestrated the whole thing instead of the neighbors who were only trying to help their "friends."

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

That would interest me too.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And now he says he never made any such profile for them.

He sure has a bad memory!

You have to wonder what this man's legacy will be. Because legacies are based on the idea that a person will be part of an event great enough to become part of history. So far, he can't even keep his own history straight.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I think it's a typo, a transcription error. Either that, or he's been smoking the green weed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice