On the 9th Anniversary.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Zoomama

I seem to recall that the neighbor across the street stated that he thought he saw a light (flashlight) in their house...I could be mistaken though.

As to question two, I believe several Psychic's helped out during the investigation. Not sure which ones, but I do know there were some that were consulted....Do you remember in the old BNF days, there was a Psychic that posted quite frequently on the case....I can't remember her name, anyone remember?

2. Elle

Elle Member

I do remember reading that lights were seen on at the Ramsey home, as if someone was moving inside, Zoomama. This would need to be researched again for confirmation.

I believe the lights were on all during the night, but today, we do have dimmer switches and lamps which can control the degree of light required. My guess is they had them at the lowest setting which still allows enough light. Strangely enough the spot chosen for JonBenét's body was in the windowless room, where no one could peer through a window or see this window lit from the outside.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That just creeps me out, Elle. I would think there would be night lights in a house that size, especially having to go up and down the s p i r a l staircase to get to the kitchen.

But there wouldn't be night lights to the basement, to the fartherest room in the basement.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ramsey Guilt

>>>The Ramseys act guilty because they are. It's black and white.<<<

I heard a detective say today that the first sign of guilt is a refusal to cooperate with the investigating authorities.

The second must be lawyering up immediately.

5. Elle

Elle Member

There were lights on the walls JC, I believe. but the switch to the windowless room was actually outside the room, on the wall opposite the door. Once again, the books or the net would need to be researched, but I remember this, and it was included in the Perfect Murder Perfect Town video, when the detectives are in the Ramsey home discussing this. Only someone familiar with this house, would know this switch was there. Hard to believe an intruder would know about this (?).

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hard to believe an intruder would know where any light switches would be in the basement. I wouldn't be keeping lights on in the basement as a rule (like I would in the house) at night; maybe some folks would.

Unless some intruder were a playmate or somebody like that who'd gone down there before. And even then, I don't see them knowing where the light switches would be. Not in the creepy basement. All basements are creepy, imho.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I understand where you're coming from JC. All basements are different, but the Ramsey's basement was one of the worst basements I have ever read about. That whole house is a nightmare to me. As for those spiral stairs. They're not practical for every day living, are they? They seem to have the touch of drama around them for me. jmo

I do leave lights on here and there all night, therefore I never get up in the dark during the night. I always leave one on downstairs too, in the small hall leading to the garage, and in the middle of the night I can go down there in a flash, open the door in the rec room, and enjoy my pc. Yes, there's a nightlight on here. :) Dull winter days. I have lights on all over the house. Canada Power will be after me! :)

8. Karen

Karen Member

The late psychic Dorothy Allison weighed in on this case. I think there was a documentary or something she did for TV. She's the one who says JB was killed by a German man or a man with a German name and she's also the one who came up with "sketch man". I believe she passed away a few years ago. Tricia, my heart goes out to you and your friends. I have 2 sons around that age and I don't think I would want to go on living if one of them died. Seriously.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Ummm

Susan Bennett (aka jameson) has chosen to attack Tricia for this thread and in doing , she has made a complete fool of herself. She said:-

Ehm - no. Tricia made it clear that this just happened in her opening words of the very first post on this thread when she said:-

BTW, a rapid drop in body temperature can be caused by a variety of things - not just drugs. There are medical conditions where this can happen.

jameson knows nothing about Tricia's friends and her comments are seriously misplaced. I think Ms Bennett owes Tricia an apology. However, that won't happen. jameson never apologies when she gets things wrong - a true sign of a weak and ego-centrical character.

PS - Ironic that on this very thread, jameson should say that "But I think Tricia is wrong a lot of the time." LOL

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think jameson sucks all the time. :banme:

11. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Jameson

is one sick b****, why do we even allow her to visit this site? I say, cancel her membership here and cancel the memberships of her few followers. She isn't worth my time of day and everyone elses................Jameson could drop dead for all I care.....Just ignore her silly posts and be done with her.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

But if someone suggests they may have been the ones to have served the kid some poison before he left home that morning - - let's see if they are still as active in 5,6, 9 years.

I've seen it suggested, more or less, that wounded is responsible for his son's death.

He's still screaming.

Scream, baby. Scream!

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

She doesn't make sense. Any person who's baby girl was brutally murdered would still be screaming and looking for answers 100 years from now.

Unless of course they already knew the answers and then they would just want to just " get on with their lives".

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You are right Freebird and one only needs to look at the case of Mrs Winnie Johnson - mother of one of the Moors Murders victims (Myra Hindley and Ian Brady). Her son's body was never found and she and her other son go up to the moors every week looking for his body. The murders took place c 1962 and she says that as long as she's alive, she'll never stop looking or holding vigils.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

The very least the Ramseys could do...

is visit their child's grave on the anniversary of her death.

16. Kelly

Kelly Member

Is Jameson suggesting that the Ramsey's are still involved in finding the killer of JonBenet? Were they ever, really?

About the light in the butler's kitchen; I remember it vividly, but have no clue which book I read it in. There was a light moving about in the butler's kitchen, a dim light, like maybe someone moving about with a flashlight. The man who saw it said that he saw it right after midnight, and it looked odd to him because he had never seen that before in the Ramsey's house. He said that it looked as if someone were sneaking around, and didn't want to be noticed. I don't recall his name, but he lived next door to the Ramsey's, on the north side, or to the right of the Ramsey house if you are standing in front of the house, facing it. His house is closer to the Ramsey's than the house to the south of it is. He had looked out of one of his window's, and that window faces directly into the butler's kitchen in the Ramsey house.

I would be interested in knowing the trajectory of the light, if it was a handheld light of some type. It could help in ascertaining the height of the person holding the light.

The people who live next door to the Ramsey's, but on the south side, say that the light in the sunroom was off that night, and as long as they had lived there, they had never seen that light off at night.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I read the sport she and hir swamprats were making of the petition attempt. They make me SICK! There are PLENTY of people who signed that petition who think the Rams are innocent. Miserable b****! And, I don't think I should say anymore. Might get me thrown out of here, and I don't want that.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

No punishment here, Punisher.......just next time remember.....it's MEGABITCH.

RR!

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Let me tell you something, RR: when those pinheads printed my posts without my permission, I was upset, but I got over it. I've taken a lot worse from people who are a lot higher on the evolutionary ladder than them, plus their rebuttals were so lame and obfuscating, it really didn't bother me. Hey, long as they get your name, right?

No, it's the SLANDER that gets me! Like the accusations that Michael Kane's attempt to get back evidence that was ILLEGALLY taken from the DA's files was, in fact, an attempt to destroy said evidence! No human with an IQ over 30 is gonna believe that! Or the Sun Myung Moon-like delusions about "discrediting" Mr. Foster. I trust most of us have read
    http://www.acandyrose.com/03232001fosterama.htm because it cuts that biz to pieces! Now those vultures are squawking about Foster's alleged mess-up in the Steven Hatfill suit. Well, don't count your judgments before they're rendered.

But I am, at heart, a man who believes in fairness. And, I'm a man of my word. If a judge and jury hear all of the facts, and they find that Mr. Hatfill was wronged, I'll shut up.

But, I propose a SENSIBLE compromise: forget Mr. Foster for now, but there's no reason to throw the infant out with the bathwater. There's another forensic linguist that I believe should take a crack. I can't remember his name, but I'll find it and I'll get back to you folks here. How's that sound?

20. Elle

Elle Member

Zoomama,

Getting back to your question about the Ramsey home lighting during that fateful night,Christmas night or early morning of 26 December, 1996.

Steve Thomas "JonBenét" paperback - page 49

While the house search went on, other cops fanned out to canvas the neighbourhood and conduct more interviews. A resident directly to the south reported that the light was off in the southeast corner sunroom of the Ramsey home, and thought that odd because it was the only time she was aware in the past few years that it did not burn all night.

A neighbor to the north would say that the butler kitchen lights were on around midnight and considered that unusual since it was the first time he had noticed that light being on in the Ramsey home.

A third neighbor, to the west, said that her dogs, who barked at anyone walking in the alley, just as they did when the police officer came to question her, made no noise Wednesday night.

It was impossible to make a 100 per cent sweep because some people were away on holiday vacation, other houses had caretakers and some just stood empty.

---------------------------------------------
    Zoomama,

I wonder why the police never paid more attention to the "third neighbour" when she said her dogs never barked on Christmas night, which means there were no intruders around that area, or her dogs would have barked the way they normally do, on Christmas night and into the wee small hours of the morning (?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice