On the 9th Anniversary.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 26, 2005.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Elle,

Thanks for that reprint as a refresher and very good point about the dogs. I have neighbors who have a verey yappy little dog that barks at a pin drop or when it's windy Oh My! So yes, that is a very good point to make about that one legged, hairless, invisible intruder that wasn't there at all. HA

Perhaps I should go back and reread some of hte books and stuff I've gathered from the beginning as I'm finding that I've forgotten many things. But I know that I can count on many here to clue me in when I forget. Thanks again.

2. Elle

Elle Member

It makes sense, doesn't it, Zoomama, that the dogs would have created quite a rumpus had any intruder entered the back alley, that fateful night. Normally dog barking wakens up the whole bloody neighbourhood? The Ramseys couldn't calculate on how many of their neighbours would supply LE with intelligent reports. Unfortunately, it may have been placed in a file and ignored. I think we can thank District Attorney Alex Hunter for this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice