Open Letter To Jared Jacang Maher

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by EasyWriter, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Ginja

Ginja Member

Easy Writer

Perhaps Tricia could take copies of those certified letters to Owens?

It's worth a shot, dontcha think?

I say, try it. It won't hurt to try.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Is this to say

that no media outlet will print your letters even in their Readers' Opinion or Letters to the Editor sections? Sounds like the fix is in big time.

3. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Re: Is this to say

The media contacts of which I speak have been the editors,
    reporters, etc., of various magazines, newspapers and tv
    programs, plus the Boulder Chamber Of Commerce. I have not tried
    Letters to the Editor for two reason: 1. Unless I live in the
    area, (Boulder) its most difficult to purse the matter via local
    media. 2. The length is prohibitive. Most Letters to the Editor I
    have dealt with in the past set a limit of 300 words with limit
    of frequency of submissions as well.

In a different place and different time, I have used the Letters
    to the Editor route effectively, but I was a resident of the area
    along with some support in the “right places.†I don’t have any
    of this in the Ramsey case.

In one of those instances, the fix WAS in. It took “leverage†to
    finally get the main newspaper to send a reporter to investigate
    my claims. He did and confirmed - then promptly took a job in a
    distant location. Coincidence? I’ll always wonder. His article
    made the State Attorney’s office (and others) look like the
    lying, bumbling fools I had claimed all along.

More (not all) of this story can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/2257/delmar.html

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

How about writing an addendum to the petition and attaching EW's analyses to that addendum for presentation to Owens?

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Owens is no more interested in getting at the truth than the other politicians. He could have made things happen a long time ago and chose not to. A politician is a politician is a politician. The first rule of polititical survival is don't rock the boat.

6. Elle

Elle Member

How about heading for Boulder?

Delmar,

How about you, Thor, Peggy and I heading for a weekend in Boulder and storming the Boulder News office with your D.A. Keenan letters. You could hog-tie the editor?

I'm serious! :p

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Believe me, if I had the money I'd do it. I'm not all that far from there. Just a state away.

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Nevertheless, a fearless group of FFJ intrepids,lead by none other than our forum queen herself, Tricia, will be convening in Boulder the end of this month specifically for the purpose of petition presentation to Gov. Owens. If that petition contained an addendum WITH all analyses, including Misty's, attached thereto, at least we will have made a profound statement, even if it is ignored. I believe that media coverage is being arranged, which could prove an opportune in-road for you, EW, considering past efforts. Strike while the iron is hot! And it could well come back round to bite Owens in his rather prodigious behind.

I would encourage all you rabble-rousers that have posted on this thread to join them. The larger the group, the way better! I'd be there myself if it weren't for this darned disability, but will be there in very feisty spirit at least.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, DejaNu, I know. Peggy and I talked over this visit, and both of us would like to be there, but we both have other commitments. We'll both know closer to the time. but we'll be there independent of the group, but could meet up with them.

Of all the people who should be there, it's you, DejaNu. So sorry
    you can't make it. I love your feisty spirit!

Thor, I haven't checked the prices yet. I might get a fright! :)

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

Yikes!! I was just going to post that!! Suggesting Tricia bring ALL EasyWriter's statements on this case - at least on a disk or cd that the Governor can read!! The Governor would probably be AMAZED at ALL this work you all have done for JonBenet! :yay:

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

I agree! what the hey! :thumbsup:

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

So - is there info for April 30th in the 'private part' of this forum? If so - can someone give me the url - pm me if you like - I'm 'thinking' of going!! :cool2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice