Open letters to Mary Lacy, Boulder DA

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by MlazyV, Aug 20, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, you didn't say risque.

Though it is hard to imagine in a million years how anyone can look at Lacy and think "risque."

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, it's not just words, KK. There's a lot of, you know, wink wink, gesturing and body motions going on. :nsf:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

And, then they lay over the counters and desks and howl.

4. koldkase

Yeah, well, I can believe Lacy has caused a lot of people to lay down and howl this week. I'm one of them.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"And Ms. Lacy, if there was something "secret" that was never revealed before, how would Professor Tracey know it was true and "secret" ...... if this is ever revealed we bet internet sleuths can find it in 5 minutes with a Google search."

Yes, how would he know that?

6. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

Mary,

There is a glimmer of hope you have finally decided to honor the integrity of holding public office. For this investigation to continue and to offer justice I hope you begin a new investigation by starting with the actions of Pam Paugh at the scene of the murder and her removal of vital evidence. Anything less requires you step aside.

Pam doesn't want anyone to point a finger at anyone in her family but I point a finger directly at her with the removal of critial pieces of evidence you have failed to investigate.

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

7. koldkase

Yeah, and finally subpoena those phone records of the Ramseys SITTING IN THE BPD EVIDENCE ROOM. You know, the ones from the one case Boudler saw fit to TRY in this murder?

You might learn something to help you SOLVE A CHILD MURDER CASE.

Not that you're really interested in doing that if it doesn't lead you to your scapegoat intruder....

Corrupt, incompetent, irresponsible, devil's advocate....

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Mary Lacy it is obvious you jump at Lin Wood's every whim and are the lamest DA in American history.

How can you live with yourself is beyond me.

Do the right thing for once in your life and resign. Allow a REAL DA, who does take orders from the main suspects spin team, to investigate this case.

Better yet give it back to the Boulder police department....you know the ones who SUSPECT YOUR BUDDIES PATSY AND JOHN.

9. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Karole28

Karole, you wrote:
    "Then again, she might still be trying to get out of the knot she's been in trying to pat herself on the back sufficiently."

The only way Lacy can "get out of this knot" is to,,,,,,,,,,,,,

keep going................

/////////////////////////////

ARREST JOHN RAMSEY!

I can wish, can't I?

:leaf:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

There is strength in numbers, Greenie........I will wish with you. Anyone else?

11. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

amen amen amen! why_nut: keep following him, in case boulder doesn't have intraweb access!

i'm having a hard time typing, but i'm reading every word you guys are writing. (and have been pretty much since i came out of o.r.) keep going!!

you guys so rock.

12. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

:wave: So good to see you back typing with us. I hope you will start feeling better soon

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep, Larole ... Cindy's right. We've missed you. :hug:

14. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

awww thanks you guys.

i'll be up and running in no time at all. you all have kept me going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice