O'Reilly Factor handwriting expert

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by SoCalGal, Dec 21, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

I loved reading the transcript....what lovely words. Kind of an early Christmas present. :heart:

OR: All right. Patsy Ramsey, the late Patsy Ramsey. Now, this is the ransom note that we looked at? What?

MD: Right, and Patsy, in the book what I did was I actually profiled the person who wrote the ransom note. And then what I did was I gave the reader Patsy Ramsey's handwriting, and step by step I compared it to Patsy Ramsey's writing. And what I, letting the reader do is be the jury and actually see in black and white the comparisons between Patsy Ramsey's handwriting and the handwriting on ransom note.

OR: They're almost identical.

MD: They're almost identical. And you can go through letter for letter, word for word and you'll see unusual connections. Pressure at certain parts. And if you look at the word "sense"

OR: So you're convinced that Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note?

MD: The chances that Patsy Ramsey did not write the ransom note are about 2 percent. So it's an extremely high, it's an extremely high...

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I love it. Michelle Dresbold went on national TV and stated what REPUTABLE handwriting analysts have known for years. Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note. I'm guessing that Dresbold now feels she is free to communicate this truth and publish her book due to the fact that Patsy is now dead, and Lin Wood can't sue on her behalf.

I am so convinced of Patsy's authorship of the note, I was not even concerned when Karr "confessed" and Lacy had him arrested. I knew Karr did not write the ransom note, and I knew Patsy wouldn't have written it for him, therefore, the whole thing was a hoax.

Even when Tracey/Lacy/Smit's buddies kept leaking to the media that there were details Karr knew that no one else knew ... I wasn't concerned because I knew it was all just CYA. Karr was not JonBenet's killer, and as time went on, it became more and more apparent. Lacy's case against Karr was so ridiculous it was laughable.

The partial degraded DNA is useless because as Mary Lacy herself said IT MIGHT BE AN ARTIFACT. And I'm here to tell you, IT IS. There will never be a match because there was no intruder, and this case will never see the inside of a courtroom.

The killer left a calling card ... the ransom note ... which the Ramseys conveniently have tried to forget. Instead they harp on the useless DNA. Why is that? Because the ransom note is the smoking gun that ties them to JonBenet's death, and they know it. Patsy wrote the ransom note, therefore, Patsy was involved in JonBenet's death. Once that fact is established, then the whole house of Ramsey cards collapses.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Sing it Cherokee!!
    :martini: :star: :thumbsup: :bowdown:

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Absolutely, Cherokee. Since this foreign DNA was deposited at the same time as JonBenet's was, then it ought to have the same number of markers as hers.

-Tea

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

As usual, right on Chero

Without trying to sound like I'm brown-nosing, I have to say, and it's the absolute truth, that after reading YOUR most excellent and detailed analysis of the note, it punctuated what I already believed.

I don't care how many "other" experts have the same opinion, your analysis stands on its own and the others for me, are just icing on the cake and evokes a smile when it is being stated publicly on TV and the media

Just wanted to say thanks again for that effort :rose:

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

YAHOO! Ride 'em, cowgirl!

7. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

yep the Ransom note IS the smoking gun and damning pointer to the ramseys...all else is is tainted....but the note nails them......both!!

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Margoo says:-

Margoo should follow the link I posted above where there is a TV interview with michelle Dresold showing her doing exactly that.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It wouldn't matter Jay. If Patsy came back from the dead and told Margoo that she wrote the note, she would still find some reason as to why it wasn't true.

The RST is not rational; they dispute all Ramsey implications by the experts and only give credence to those "experts" on their own forum.

I no longer believe they need evidence to see the light. The lights are totally and forever burnt out for them. :scream: :cafe:

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, don't waste your time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice