O'Reilly threatens to camp out at Lacy's house

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ploppy_Slopper, Jan 1, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I saw this O'Reilly show and he did re-runs of some of this old shows. This was one. I was glad to see it. I don't want this story to die without justice for the homicide victim baby Jason.

Lacy finally said that the grand jury was in session investigating this murder. Not that I believe her. The grand jury was supposed to have started a few weeks before O'Reilly's crew got the "Get off my property" interview with Lacy, it was reported WEEKS AFTER O'Reilly got the buzz going on this. Since Lacy is so cloak and dagger about it, I wouldn't put it past her to lie about it.

The report of the alleged grand jury investigation into Midyette's murder said that they meet ONCE A WEEK and it could take MONTHS (translation: months, years, NEVAH) before they conclude (translation: disband, never to be seen or heard from again).

If I were a betting person, I'd bet that this is nothing more than another Boulder DA stall, hoping the press will die down and she can do her back room deals--resulting in NOTHING like justice. But then, I'm only going on HISTORY.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Meeting once a week? Can take months? Hmmmmmmmm

Must let OReilley, Pendergast and others know what our little Mary Lazy is up too....oh yeah, I give justice for Jason a million to one chance...the one chance is the new governor takes the case away from Lazy.

3. Amber

Amber Member

Well to be fair it's only murder, and it's only a baby, anything more than once a week would be excessive don't you think? :censored:

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

In Boulder, meeting at all for a murdered baby is excessive! :rage: :rage:

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Found this at Court TV's new message board. It's only gossip, but hey, we ARE the guttah!

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=280312

Hope Tuscan and Merrick don't mind me quoting them.

I just thought this was interesting. Just how many people does Lacy get to PO before someone with some power decks her, politically speaking, of course?

Or is the Boulder DA's Office automatically protected by the Colorado mafia or something? I'm beginning to think.... If I am found "deceased" soon, you'll all know I'm on to something.... :sleuth:

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lolol...Funny, sad and true, though so Mary Lazy!

Oddly enough, I was in court today and a civil case management case was ahead of me. The defense attorney for that case is from Denver and I asked him about the Midyette case and he said that Mary Lacy has p!ssed off everyone in CO, including the governor and she still won't act.

Hope Tuscan and Merrick don't mind me quoting them.

I just thought this was interesting. Just how many people does Lacy get to PO before someone with some power decks her, politically speaking, of course?

It's like Ramsey and Tracey have this weird cultish hold over her..... and she's totally following them and not normal law procedures....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice