O'Reilly Tonight: Mary Lacy is an Idiot

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Tez

Tez Member

She works at it continually. Trust me....LOL

Just as an aside, did someone leave the Kool-Aid out over at WS? There are folks over there that still believe that JMK killed JB. I'm trying my best to remain civil, but I think I need a bottle of Wild Turkey, a bottle of Xanax, and a bottle of Percodan. Or maybe just a hit of the ole crack pipe!

2. heymom

heymom Member

That's why I don't go over there!!! It's just too difficult to keep going over and over the same evidence again and again. Things that are accepted here, are still being questioned and doubted over there. And I think the stuff they are ingesting was hidden in marshmallows, BTW.

3. Tez

Tez Member

So, it's not the Kool-aid, it's in the marshmallows? Ok, I need to go check my cupboards and make sure I don't have any of those, because I don't want to take a chance.

heymom, thanks for the smile, I really needed it today!

4. heymom

heymom Member

I suspect it's those weird coconut-covered marshmallows. I've always been a little cautious about those... :)

:cheerful: It's always a good day for a smile! You're so welcome!

5. Tez

Tez Member

LOL, those weird coconut-covered marshmallows. I will be on the lookout. And extra cautious if I run across any of those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice