Patsy Just Sat There

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nandee, Jan 27, 2002.

1. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Call the friends...

Patsy needs an audience......

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

Angelk

In a word, yes. Yes Patsy needed to be validated. Validated of her performance. On or off stage. JMO,of course.

3. fly

fly Member

oddest, for sure

Calling the friends over has always been the one thing that is really hard to fit in the scenario of innocence. The police might seem absolutely necessary, even with the dire warnings in the note, but a house full of friends isn't. Maybe they were called before actually reading the note, and the damage was already done. Maybe it's just a matter of being crazed with shock and worry (which would produce a need for support). But it is IMO awfully hard to justify.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Does anyone know

if Patsy had anything of JB's with her during that time? I think I would have been holding something of hers close to me, maybe like a blanket she slept with or a piece of clothing, just to feel closer to her. Sometimes people do this when they lose a loved one. It doesn't really mean anything if Patsy did or did not do this, I suppose. One could read into it more than one explanation. I just think I would hold something of hers close to me, just to feel closer to her. Then again, that's just more of me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice