Patsy Ramsey is reportedly very ill.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 10, 2005.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I doubt jameson knows anything or she wouldn't have posted something like this in response to questions: Patsy has cancer - has fought it time and time again. There is no CURE for what she has, there is temporary remission and that is not a cure. We can expect to hear that she is sick from time to time - - but we don't need to know the details. There is no benefit to knowing or talking about it.

I don't think she has a clue, only what she reads here.

2. Charlie

Charlie Member

i cant believe the ramseys charge a fee for public speaking...

Oh and Tez, i know what u mean about "the feeling" as ive been having these werid dreams this week. cross our fingers somethings comming up for JBR!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2005
  3. Tez

Tez Member

I am Charlie!!!! :frog:

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay - I'm interested!! what 'kind' of 'feelings' ?? :sponge: I'm anxously awaiting! You too, Tez - what 'kind' - good?? I hope... for us that want to know... WHAT happened that Christmas day... :yes:

5. Aurora

Aurora Member

Watching You~

You hit the nail on the head about lying being a sin. In the book of Revelation it reads thus~

Revelations 21 verse 8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for MURDERERS, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all LIARS, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

So..if Ms. Patsy is about to check out and as Christian that believes in what the BIBLE says .. than.......she will not be joining JonBenet by lying about what happened to her. She best read and heed so that she can come clean before she leaves this world behind and all chance of a reunion with her daughter.

6. Tez

Tez Member

Niner,

Just a good feeling that the truth is about to be revealed. I just think that somewhere someone knows what happened and it's about to be exposed.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone heard anything about Patsy? If you don't want to post it here please PM me or email me.

Thanks,
    Tricia

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have it from a good source that Patsy is indeed very ill. My source tells me that Patsy is too ill to scehedule any of her "inspirational" talks. It sounds serious.

Don't ask. I was told this in confidence. Wild horses couldn't drag it out of me.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you WY for posting this information. I personally hope Patsy Ramsey recovers from this latest bout of Cancer, because I do want to see her well enough to be charged for the Cover up of an accidental death of little JonBenét.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Patsy Ill

Seems like Tricia's sources were right. Candy performed an all-night vigil so that she'd be first with this story (I wonder who tipped her off about it?):-

ANyone else find it strange that this article should appear just days after jameson's visit to Altlanta to talk with Lin Wood? The cynic in me also notes that whilst jameson didn't actually break the news about this story, she was apparently up at an unearthly early hour to comment on it on the day it was published.

I find it nauseating beyond belief that "friends" would speak to reporters about Patsy's suffering. IMagine having it reported all over the place that you are at death's door. Real friends would tell reporters to take a hike IMO.

Interesting that the "friend" didn't want to be named.

Shame.

The article says that whilst Patsy is having her chemo this time in Atlanta, John remains part of the time in Charlevoix because Burke is finishing High School there. Well, I sincerely hope that that there are no plans to send Burke to MSU. I would be most concerned about that.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah Jay I would be concerned about that too...(you made me smile with it though) ;)

I found McLean's statement interesting "Now that everybody knows the truth, where are all the public saying, 'We're sorry, we were wrong we crucified you,' "
    What?????????? But that is exactly the PR they had hoped for, wasn't it? Just like Jams, if you say it long enough and loud enough, people will take it as the truth!

12. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Bad luck for her and no I am not sorry at all! Still hold her responsible for the part in the murder/cover up. And I wonder how much did JonBenét suffer? I for her part hope someone else is more forgiving.

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

See other thread for further details. She's apparently gone home to Daddy and sisters while John and Burke remain in MI. Curious for whatever reason. While I feel so sorry for Patsy, John and Burke at the thought that PR might be taking the midnight train to that better Georgia, I have to agree with Little. My prayers go out to this family for their strength, salvation and finding peace while I continue to implore the God of my salvation for justice for JonBenet.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No way. I am absolutely bled dry of sympathy for her.

15. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Mine was gone the day JonBenét was brutally murdered.

16. Jayelles

17. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

John Douglas

Who knew he is such an idiot? Not only an idiot but incredibly egotistical - and I can tell that in less than 5 days. Amazing. :doughboy:

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What a freaking idiot. Just goes to show that a title doesn't bestow common sense and wisdom on anyone.

19. Jayelles

I find it pretty depressing that so many so called "experts" get their basic facts wrong about the case.

Have any of them been accurate about the facts? Henry Lee made some pretty fundemental booboos.

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Jayelles and Moab,

I can be very slow on lots of things but I am wondering why both of you are against sending Burke to MSU. What does that mean?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice