Patsy said "NO" to an offer From AMW/John Walsh to help find JonBenet's killer

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 25, 2003.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I Love A Hunky Cop

Even the ones that show up at Bachlorette Parties!

Book Me, Dano-

:angeldev:
    RR

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

Speaking of hotties, I think Dan Petrocelli, from the Goldman/OJ case, is a 'WOWSER'. There's just something about him that is pleasant to the eyeballs.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL you guys. I show up to read what I assume will be the usual fact filled and informative threads that are the norm at FFJ. Instead I find the L.L.E. thead. Lusting for Law Enforcement.

Actually....this is much more fun...LOL...CARRYONPLEASE!

4. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

I'll feel left out until a hot female detective pops up. Reruns of Crossing Jordan will have to do in the mean time.

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

Adrain, would Linda Arndt do?

6. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

I've never had the privilege of seeing a photo of Linda Arndt.

I've got to admit that I've seen a few uniformed female officers in my area, who looked good enough that I was considering doing something illegal at the time...

7. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

AM

There's that Dayle Hinman, profiler, who has a show on CourtTV -- "Body of Evidence". She's not too shabby. :)

Ayeka

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

OK

so now I know you are just like the rest of the men....drawn to a woman in uniform...

9. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Well, as noted above, Dayle Hinman's a looker and she's not in uniform.

10. AK

AK Member

Back to Walsh's remark...

Isn't it neat to think we can learn something new after all these years? That was a surprising comment from Walsh. I'd like to know how often that offer was made, and refused.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Like, Tricia, I came here to see if anything new had turned up in this case, and I'm reading about goodlooking LE officers male/female!!! Ah! to be that young again, what I would give!!!

Adrian, you can see a glimpse of the real Linda Arndt at the end of the video of Perfect Murder Perfect Town. After the movie is over, they show you the actors then the real people. I personally feel that the real Linda Arndt was better looking than the actress. A blonde!

Enjoyed your chit chat! I was young myself once, and btw I"m still looking at the handsome cops myself. No harm in looking! Senior be damned! ;)

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

this isn't the thread to post this - but does Really Stormy post here? She had a question on a CS thread and I don't post there - so I thought I would answer it here!! :)

He's buried at the meadowlands - I don't recall 'which' touch down side it is!! You know, where the Jets & giants play football!:D

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Nope

RS does not post here but I am lucky enough to know right where to find her so I will make sure that she gets the message.

RR

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

Thanks! RiverRat~~ Now 'where' does she post?? just at CS? thought I saw her signature some where else??

anyway... got to run - my MOVIE!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice