PatsyRamsey.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

From An Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Traditional Symbols;

Birds. Transcendence; the soul; a spirit; divine manifestation; spirits of the air; spirits of the dead; ascent to heaven; ability to communicate with gods or to enter into a higher state of consciousness; thought; imagination. Birds frequently accompany the Hero on his quest or in slaying the dragon, giving him secret advice, and he understands the language of birds. This ability symbolizes heavenly communication or the help of celestial powers, such as angels.

Hodges must be forgiven for being a Freudian.

In DOI Patsy wrote about her experience of communicating with a god. And her use of angel imagery connected with JonBenet is well known. The Hero is on a quest for Victory! Patsy stepped into the waters of psychosis when she was very young.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Thank you WY!!!! :luv: :luv:

Heymom

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ha! If my six year old daughter had ever looked like that, I'd have sent her to her room until she was 20.

4. heymom

heymom Member

I'm just trying to think of how you would even get that across to a young child..."Tip your head back a little...Now start to close your eyes...but don't...then open your mouth a little..." NO - she was shown what to do, she must have imitated someone doing that, and watched herself in a mirror, and then filed that look away in her head, so that when the photographer said, "Now look sexy" or whatever, she brought that look out and put it on. This is not normal for young girls.

There are other photos on that page where JonBenet is looking much more like a normal little girl, but many with "that look" too. Males know what that look says.

Oh, yeah, and she has enough make-up on to be a full-grown woman. I can see eye-shadow and lipstick, probably she had mascara on as well.

Heymom

Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's about time someone else spotted that pic of her in the "peacock" costume. Three psych-types had something to say about that.

6. sue

sue Member

Agree

7. Paradox

The photos of JonBenet with sexy expressions could be the result of accident rather than coaching. Those pictures could have been found among many done in a photo session. But there would probably have to be quite a number of photos for those rare expressions to show up, and a person would have to hunt them out. The fact that those sexy pictures were developed and published shows someone in charge was making inappropriate decisions concerning JonBenet and sexual expression.

The sexualized gestures by JonBenet in the pageants could only have been coached. Therefor, it is logical to consider the sexual expressions in the photo shoots to have also been coached also.

There is a sexual component to the Ramsey case; the apparent vaginal abuse.

The sexual nature of John and Patsy should be looked at. Patsy dated few boys and they usually were older than she. She married an older man, and when proposed to, she said she had to ask her mother. There are reports of frigidity in her marriage. Yet she presented herself on stage as a person with knowledge of her sexuality.

It is my opinion that Patsy was a girl and then a woman with a latent development of her own sexual nature. She learned to perform and present herself as sexual for the pageants and for society without ever having her own sexual nature stimulated and developed. She entered marriage by the motives of becoming a wife and instant mother to John's children and possibly a mother to her own children, but without the motive of sexual gratification.

This is not unprecedented. It is in fact common in arranged marriages.

Having never faced the instinct of her own sexual drive, Patsy did not learn to mediate it. She merely performed.

Patsy fused her identity with JonBenet. As JonBenet grew, Patsy transfered her latent sexual development to the growing child. That latent development was compressed in time and in general it was not mediated. Patsy's latent sexual nature was inappropriately expressed through JonBenet.

That is rather obvious in the pageants and photo shoots and it can be deduced from the evidence of vaginal abuse and the many trips to the doctor for ailments "in that region" of JB's body.

All that being said, I don't think sex is the major factor in the Ramsey murder. The boundary of sex that was crossed by Patsy is one indication of a person with deeper problems; problems of ego development and identity development. Those problems led to a psychosis that was expressed with the typical attachment to mythic imagery.

Sex is an ancillary theme in the Ramsey murder, not a primary motive, in my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I agree that sex was not the motive. I don't know much about these things, but I doubt that if a crazed paedo had the opportunity to have his way with JonBenet, he would have done more than he did. It was a violent crime in every other sense so I don't really wear explanations which suggest he only wanted to take photos. This crime shows signs of frenzy (head bash) so I cannot see the killer being gentle if sex was the motive.

I've only recently seen the pageant videos thanks to Why_Nut (previously they were in a format I couldn't use) and she did wiggle her backside and wink. Is that something a 6 year old would do? Sure, my 6 year old winks at her dad and I in fun, but she thinks backside wiggling is rude/funny and she would be too shy to do that outside of the home. However, we have a different culture.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

JonBenet didn't just wiggle her backside and wink. She also rubbed her lower stomach/abdomen area with a suggestively circular motion while swinging her hips and sashaying seductively (see Christmas performance video). Watching that made me sick. No child does THAT instinctively.

All of JonBenet's stage moves were choreographed and taught to her by someone ... the legs splayed apart sideways rock in the cowboy boots, the Marliyn Monroe peek-a-boo pop out from behind the masquerade mask, the slow stripping and raised skirts of the black and white outfit. None of those were the spontaneous expressions of a six-year-old.

Scottish culture isn't that different from American culture. Children are relatively the same all over the world at six years of age.

Tootsie's innocent wink at her mum and dad is miles away from JonBenet's seductive "come hither" wink at an audience full of strangers. JonBenet was sexualized and taught to be provocative. I'm sure in Patsy's twisted mind, she thought it was cute.

10. I agree. I'll go a step further and make the connection between the vaginal issues and Patsy. Patsy was clearly the one who orquestrated the inappropriate sexualized behaviour displayed by JB, is it a stretch to assume she was responsible for other sexual misconduct going on?

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Patsy fused her identity with JonBenet. As JonBenet grew, Patsy transfered her latent sexual development to the growing child. That latent development was compressed in time and in general it was not mediated. Patsy's latent sexual nature was inappropriately expressed through JonBenet."

You're not alone, Paradox. I know three psych-types who agree.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, but tell us lay-type-folks what the heck this means!! :wtf:

Heymom

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Okay, here it is, straight from the horse's mouth:

Jamie Turndorf: I've seen this many times with women who have been molested themselves. Subconsciously, Patsy may have been replaying that trauma with JonBenet. We call this "repetition compulsion," the need to repeat a traumatic experience until it is resolved.

14. Jayelles

I think I know the clip you mean. What was she singing? I thought the circular stomach rubbing meant she was singing about food!

15. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles

In the clip she is singing the words, "later we'll have some pumpkin pie and we'll do some caroling." So, yes, it could be referring to food.

But, as Cherokee pointed out, it would be one thing for a child to rub her stomach in that "yummy, give me something for my tummy" way but quite another when JonBenet does it while swiveling her hips and sashaying around in what truly is a rather provocative stance. That was a coached move. And it really wasn't appropriate for a six year old to do.

16. Kelly

Kelly Member

Whoever taught JonBenet the circular motion for something "yummy for my tummy", taught her to do the circular motion low on her abdomen instead of her tummy. That's what makes it look suggestive. That and the wiggling hips.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

In the clip I saw, JonBenet wasn't singing about food when she's rubbing her abdomen and wiggling her hips. While performing that motion she sings, "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, rockin' around ..."

Here's the clip. The abdomen rubbing/hip wiggling of the Christmas performance is 24 seconds into the 4 1/2 minute video tribute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djjdaGwpdDA

18. Jayelles

Thanks. In the clip that I've seen, there was a song playing over the video so I didn't know what she was singing!

I'm sorry guys, this is one of the reasons why I usually avoid discussion of the pageants. I do find the heavy make-up and coiffed hair rather eyebrow-raising, but I cannot see "sexual" in her dancing. When he was 18 months old, I took my son to one of his father's gigs and he ran up the stage and yelled "Dadda" then proceeded to wiggle his bottom furiously in time to the music.

If you ask our Tootsie to show you how her older sister walks, she will sashay "provocatively" with a pronounced wiggle and then collapse in a heap of giggles. She isn't being intentionally sexy - she's just mimicking, but it's so exaggerated.

19. Paradox

It's actually more difficult for us "psych types" to put things in layman's terms than it is to use text book lingo.

My understanding is based on the reality of the unconscious or archetypal psyche. To understand that, a person has to "go there". A layperson can't fully understand it without going there, and going there is very dangerous.

Most simply put: Patsy split psychologically when she was a child, due to trauma. That trauma may have been sexual abuse and it may have been simply boundary crossing intrusion by an adult parental figure. No inappropriate physical contact is necessary, just the spoken word can do this.

Patsy then grew up developing a personality and identity based on another person's idea of who she should be, not on her own sense of self. Her own sense of self remained unconscious, undeveloped and childlike, while she pursued an identity based on social performance, developing a pattern of getting recognition and approval from other people.

In midlife, her inner child began to "come to". It began to intrude into Patsy's life more and more with the amorallity of childhood. This was her dark side, her split-off personality. The two sides could not merge successfully. It could only be done in fantasy. Like many psychotics, Patsy used an object in the real world to help make her fantasy real. It got to the point that the real object had to be made unreal for the fantasy to continue. Thus JonBenet became an angel at the hand of her mother.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, that might be the best explanation yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice