PatsyRamsey.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Ummm.... I can't get over the fabulous wedding party... those skirts... horrendous is the only word to describe it.

Patsy looks quite radiant in spite of that monstrous hat, and John... he seems like he can hardly contain his excitement (as usual). The guy has the personality of a brick.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Is that Polly and Pam in the skirts?

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Yes, Polly and Pam.

In DOI there is a '96 Christmas pic of Burke, JonBenet and the GrandPaugh's.
    JonBenet is wearing a plaid skirt. Nedra has a vest with a diamond pattern. Don has a tie with a diamond pattern. I wonder who picked Don's tie? A lot of togetherness in that family. Rotten fruit does not fall far from the tree.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

YANKEELAND? OH yeah, I can see that condescending VICTORY attitude oozing out now, wombat! Well, guess what? I pull for the YANKEES in that war. Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it!

And yes, even the South has heard of Vera Wang. The problem is, not that many Southern Belles seem to have emaciated anorexics for bridesmaids, do they? Sorry. Not ALWAYS an option.

But hey, if people are so saturated with Paris "sex tape" Hilton and her stick friend Nicole they can't appreciate a gathered skirt and a little color, fine. No skin off of my nose. I got married at the courthouse and just skipped the whole drama. :sothere:

I also notice Patsy mentioned "evidence of little girls" in her housing scare in Atlanta. All due respect for Jungian stuff, Patsy is the QUEEN of Freudian Slips.

5. koldkase

OK, now I get it. Either you're a woman or a gay man, right?

And I think we have finally come up with a working definition of John: brick background .

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Way-uhl ... personally I think the plaid granny skirts with the ruffled white blouses looks very dowdy ... especially for bridesmaid's dresses.

John and Patsy were married 5 November 1980. The "granny dress" look was already passe' by then. (It had been popular in the late 60s/early 70s.) The big floppy bow tied around the waist doesn't help much either. Since they were married in November, maybe Patsy was going for the half-opened Christmas package look. Red and green plaid, big bow, white top tissue paper inside.

Attached Files:

• 29.JPG
      29.JPG
      File size:
      58.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Cherokee

Also, notice the big floppy green bow pasted to the RIGHT side of the bridesmaid's heads. If THAT isn't doofus, I don't know what is.

Attached Files:

• 18.jpg
      18.jpg
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
  8. Cherokee

The top of Patsy's hat ... half a white layer cake with fruit? flowers? pineapple and a cherry?

Attached Files:

• 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      45.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2006
  9. wombat

wombat Member

Where is a gay man when you need one????? WE NEED A REFEREE HERE!!!

(I think Patsy took the top part of the cake and stuck it on her head!!!)

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

It's a CREAM PIE I tell ya!
    I'll bet JR was worried through the entire ceremony that she was going to throw it in his face! :floor:

11. Cherokee

You know, I was really surprised when I saw the photos of Patsy's wedding. I thought she'd try to have something very stylish and sleek ... not down-home country plaid. The groomsmen tuxes are very elegant and don't seem to go with the bridemaid's dresses at all. I just can't get over the granny ruffle. The plaid skirts might not have been so bad if they were a different cut without the ruffle and gigantic bow.

I can't figure out why Patsy didn't use the Ramsey plaid if she was set on having plaid for the wedding. The Ramsey plaid is red, and could have been Christmas-looking if that's what she wanted.

12. Cherokee

I just had a thought ... maybe Patsy deliberately made the bridesmaids look dowdy, plain and juvenile in order to make herself look more bright and radiant in her white gown ... you know, the star of the show.

13. Elle

Elle Member

My husband 's name is on a silver trophy in Morrison's Academy, Crieff, Perthshire. :)

I think the American Scots are very very Scottish, Wombat. :)

I have been back in Scotland quite a few times since I left, but never attended any Scottish weddings, so it's possible that some bridesmaids may wear the long plaid skirts (?). Jay could probably fill you in on that side of things.

I do have a Scottish nephew who is a musical director in New York who was married in Dunvegan Castle in a kilt, about a year ago. A very private wedding. We were invited to their wedding two years ago, which was going to be in Maryland, and a few months before the wedding it was cancelled. At least they did get married! :) Just their parents attended. His father and brother also wore kilts. The End :)

14. Elle

Elle Member

I didn't like the bridesdmaid's dark plaid skirts, Cherokee. Nedra's skirt reminds me of the Shepherd tartan which is black and white.

15. koldkase

HOkey dokey, I give. I couldn't see the H U G E bows on the other sides of the skirts in the first picture with Patsy's sisters. Those are about as overdone as the ransom note.

And the green flower girl dresses...now that's got a gag factor of 8 out of 10, 10 being Miss Haversham's 30 year old wedding dress worn every day.

And now that I see the top of Patsy's bridal hat...yep, another staging effect that's off the charts.

sigh

I guess the first picture proves it: staging is EVERYTHING.

16. Elle

Elle Member

I don't like them either, Cherokee. The colours are too gawdy for a wedding.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! That's funny!

18. koldkase

I can't post the picture of John looking hard at the camera while they're cutting the cake WITH A KNIFE.

My caption for that picture:

Easy with the knife, Patsy, they're looking.

19. heymom

heymom Member

Wait, do you see the bridesmaids holding CANDLE HOLDERS/LAMPS as their bouquets???? It's like a hurricane lamp top!!! I can't believe that. What are they, occasional tables, that they have to be holding a hurricane lamp?

The setting looks like something out of a Meet Santa and His Elves event. Yes, I think she was into the holidays in a big way, before JonBenet was killed. Looking at this photo I begin to wonder if Paradox may not be right, and Patsy had sinister intentions tucked away in her unconscious.

Heymom

20. koldkase

Oh, but you have to admit the little boy doing the jig is cute.

No, I didn't see the lamps before. Maybe they were expecting an electrical outage?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice