Patsy's Last Interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 23, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

Thank you.

I need to see these videos because I am not ANGRY enough at Pasty!

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I have the exact opposite problem!

3. wombat

wombat Member

Meaning, that I can't get angry enough. I'm so mad, I hesitate to post on Greenie's Mad as Hell thread. I worked on a draft but it had too many curses.

I want to watch PPR's last interview so I can see her smug state of mind and get even madder.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

To me, John and Patsy were like the Emperor from "Star Wars:"

Really nice when they think they can manipulate you. But if you reject them, the fury will be turned on you!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That is a very apt description of the Ramseys, particularly Patsy. As long as she could manipulate people with her "Southern charms," she was the picture of sweetness and light, but if you rejected the manipulation and she realized you saw through the facade, then hell couldn't hold her ice and fury.

Steve Thomas knew a "con" when he saw one. He may have known it intuitively, but he'd also worked as an undercover drug cop and knew how to see people behind the mask. Perhaps, because he had experience with false identities, he was more astute at detecting manipulation.

Lou Smit is a fine example of a person who can be manipulated by someone who knows how to push all the right buttons. Lou isn't as smart as he thinks he is. John and Patsy saw right away that they could use their self-proclaimed Christianity to prejudice Smit in their favor. I'm also sure Patsy said all the right things and stroked Smit's ego as she played the fair Southern damsel needing a "gentleman" rescuer to save her from the dogs of prosecution. Enter Lou Smit on his trusty steed "Intruder," with a stun gun at his side forever defending his lady's honor.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks so much, Whynut, for your efforts. Someone at the swamp said they viewed it with another browser or server. I'm sure you saw that.

Well, wombat, I was going just going to ask you if you could save it and send it to me...guess not. But don't have a stroke over Patsy. She's not worth it, truly. She's no different than any other predator. Better dressed, with more money and opportunity to persuade some people she couldn't possibly do such a thing...all evidence to the contrary.

Believe me, no matter how many Smit buddies spin the opposite, LE in this country know exactly who wrote that ransom note and murdered JonBenet. Why do you think the last detective Keenan hired quit? Think about it. The Rams come to Boulder and visit with Keenan...and he doesn't even know they're there? And Keenan goes to great lengths to cover up that fact when he says that to the press? To the point of having the article EDITED? Oh, yeah she did. Think about THAT! Keenan controls the FREE PRESS in Colorado, as well! Posters on the forums saw the first version of the article, and shortly saw it was edited to change the detective's response that he didn't know the Ramseys were in town. JUST LIKE THE ENHANCED 911 TAPE PLAYED ON GERALDO! The original reporting just DISAPPEARS WITHOUT A TRACE. Then that detective quits and old DO NOTHING Bennett goes back on the payroll.

Is there anyone crazy enough to think that the detective who quit after the Ramseys came to town didn't want to talk to them? He's investigating THEIR CHILD'S MURDER...but he's not even ALLOWED TO TALK TO THE PARENTS? Oh...letmethinkletmethink...where have I heard THAT before?! Only THIS TIME, it's the DA who stopped her own detective from interviewing the Ramseys!

DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN....

Ok, now I'M mad as hell.... :rage:

What were we talking about?

7. koldkase

You know, Cherokee, that's just sickening. 100% TRUE, and sickening!

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I bet John got to know that fairly quickly and put up with it for his own reasons (*cough*gettinghimsomeofthatfinefauxJackieKennedybooty*cough*). It sure would explain why, during the interview, the interviewer premised a question he was going to ask by telling John to pretend he was not listening to what Patsy said in answer to a particular question, to which John's response was, "I never listen to her so it won't be a problem."

9. koldkase

What? WHAT?! Wherezat? Whois? Huh?

First...WHY NUT MADE A JOKE! Good one, Why Nut! :floor:

But most importantly...JOHN SAID WHAT?!

He didn't! You're kidding...again? His dying wife...during her SWAN SONG...and he makes a "wife joke"?

Well. I'm going to have to think about that one.

10. wombat

wombat Member

I got the video to play - I had to install QuickTime, which I did not want to do. Didn't take long, though.

I'll be back after I'm thoroughly peeved off.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I got it to work finally......and couldn't stomach no more than five minutes of it. Someone else let me know the hightlights!

RR

12. koldkase

But I have QuickTime, and like some others, I keep getting I need to install some component, and when I hit install, I get the "not available" message.

Now I am frustrated?

I can't find a "version X.3" indication of what QuickTime version I have, either.

Bummer.

13. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Ya, Salvation By The Cross.

The lack of a developed ability to judge for oneself is often projected onto someone or something else such as a social group, a dogma or liturgey, a political movement, a charismatic leader or a supernatural being.

14. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

No kidding, this is what he said in the second half video, about three-quarters of the way through. Patsy herself made an odd non sequitur when her response to John was "It's like the Miss America pageant."

The direct link to that part-two video is

http://www.enewhope.org/nhn/cpvideo1.html

This part appears to be rendered using the Adobe Flash player and not Quicktime, so if anyone has problems with it, install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

15. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

According to the Jungian model of the psyche, the cross is a symbol of consciousness, with the vertical line representing the response mechanism and the horizontal line representing the decision making mechanism. The ego is at the center of the cross and must mediate response and decision making.

Salvation is seen as the development of ego strength and the ability to mediate response and make decisons: this is the basis of moral development.

The opposite of salvation, damnation, is the sliding back into the chaos of the infantile consciousness and lack of moral development after having grown into the adult years.

Victory is having won the battle of Good (moral consciouss development) vs Evil (the abandonment of moral conscious development). Victory is gaining a high degree of autonomy over the influence of the unconscious.

It is my opinion that Patsy failed at this, and split-off aspects of her personality that were beyond her control were responsible for the mistreatment of JonBenet and her eventual death.

I also think Patsy wanted this condition to be recognized. But like so many sufferers of MPD/DID she could not cause her alters to "come forward" as they were out of her control.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"That is a very apt description of the Ramseys, particularly Patsy. As long as she could manipulate people with her "Southern charms," she was the picture of sweetness and light, but if you rejected the manipulation and she realized you saw through the facade, then hell couldn't hold her ice and fury. Steve Thomas knew a "con" when he saw one. He may have known it intuitively, but he'd also worked as an undercover drug cop and knew how to see people behind the mask. Perhaps, because he had experience with false identities, he was more astute at detecting manipulation."

Cherokee, that's all I could think of: the LKL stand-off with him. Watching Patsy with that pathetic attempt to ply ST with sexual advances while John sits there grinning and squirming is just creepy!

They had NO RIGHT to sue him, and anyone who thinks they did is helping them shred the Constitution! Whether you agree with him or not, he has as much right to speak as any of us! I've got good friends and relatives in Afghanistan and elsewhere fighting for democracy for everyone else, while Woody struts around like King of the Planet! Screw him!

Marc Klaas agrees with me, BTW.

17. Elle

Elle Member

KK, Here is the url Why_Nut sent to me. When I clicked it on, a screen appeared immediately, but it does stop and start again all the way through it, but I saw it all. If you see "buffering video" on the corner of the screen, don't worry about it, it just starts up again.

I didn't want to downoad Quick Time, I have two players.

http://www.enewhope.org/nhn/cpvideo1.html

I'm watching it again, and it's playing without stopping this time. Great! Thank you again, Why_Nut.

18. koldkase

Oh, rats! I just spent all evening downloading and upgrading various computer programs to try to get the thing to run...but not that one. sigh

Back to the drawing board.

19. Elle

Elle Member

That clip you first posted KK, was only on for a few minutes, and it may well have been the end of the 2nd. video, with Patsy feeling tired after a long day, because her voice was very weak, and she appeared very frail. In this video which Why_Nut sent, Patsy's voice was much stronger as she demonstrated the strength of her faith to this religious audience. She used her hands a lot when she spoke. She definitely stopped in her tracks a few times, to be careful she didn't say something that would stand out, but actually, it did stand out, and there were awkward moments where John stepped in.

Patsy was very much at ease in front of this audience. Much more than John, I thought. I did notice Patsy had to turn her head all the way round to the left to look at John's face, and the sight in her left eye may have been weak. It is still very hard to believe when you see Patsy talking for this length of time on the stage, that she died just two weeks after this.

I hope you managed to view this video, KK.

20. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks for providing the link to Part 2. I watched it last night and I felt like I was watching some lost episode of the Twilight Zone. That whole thing gave me the creeps. Both John and Patsy's voices and their answers were odd imo...but I didn't expect anything differently either.

If Patsy died just 2 weeks after that interview...when exactly was she put into her drug induced coma?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice