Patsy's Last Interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The passage of time between the taping and Patsy's death was not that short. They taped on April 19th, and she died on June 24th, so she was more than two months away from, as the saying goes, assuming room temperature.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for clearing this up Why_Nut. You are so reliable with your information. It seems I wasn't the only one who had problems trying to view the link from the original site of Connection Point. That "buffering video" didn't appear today (?). What a difference being able to hear and see it all in one go. I hope KK managed to see this today (?).

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I've downloaded upgrades for Quicktime, so I can get a jumbled mess that breaks every 3 seconds, and Adobe flash, which did nothing for me, and DirectX, for no good reason, I later realized...and who knows what else. Nothing works with any efficiency.

After almost 24 hours of this madness, I broke down.

So...I ordered cable internet. Help me jezuz! I'm sure that will make me a crazy person as I hook it up tomorrow and fight with the cable company and then the dialup server and whyohwhyamIdoingthis?

I know! I have lost all hope and reason with this case. Somebody, shoot me now and just get it over with.... :viking:

I'll keep y'all posted. Be prepared to cremate my remains and sprinkle them over the Internet....

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thank you Why-Nut, I am finally able to view this as well. I must have my Ramsey fix sometimes, and miss the good old days when they were front and center most of the time on their TV interviews. Good lord. I have never seen so much Lizard Tongue flicking, twitching, and hand-wringing with glee motions from John. And he looks more sinister than ever, in my opinion. It's the same old, same old. They just are not angry with the intruder, they want to move on, it is up to JonBenet to forgive her killer. They are christians, blah blah. No problem. Yes, they want that intruder caught, but sounds like they are all over the forgiveness wagon. I must admit, I was watching this and got interrupted many times, so I need to go watch it again. And the worried concern when showing people in the audience, you can just feel the love.

After 10 years, this interview hasn't changed my mind one iota.

5. tylin

tylin Banned

That's it! He does look more sinister :snake: ...and do ya think he needed a drink (a gulp) of water? bleckkkkkkkk the sound of his dry mouth smacking together got on my nerves. :yuck:

edited/spelling

Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
  6. Thor

Thor Active Member

No amount of Gatorade or water will cure that serpentine tongue. I'm sorry, I'm madder than ever now. Maybe I should go to Greenie's mad as hell thread. How the hell can you forgive the killer of your six year old, but be mad at the media and Steve Thomas? Help me to understand this.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Thor,
    Unfortunately there is no explanation. IMO Patsy and John knew that Pasty was living her last days on earth so they ran off to hulaGodland to conduct their last public appearance. They hoped to put on a show for the religious zealots. They wanted people to believe that when Patsy died, being such a good christian and all, she'd forgiven the person who bashed in her daughter's skull, choked her, sexually abused her, garroted her, washed and staged her precious daughter's death. Just thinking about that makes me want to puke.

And another thing...did you notice that in part 2 Patsy mentions loving the poem narated about JBR's death but Patsy never said she loved JBR?

8. wombat

wombat Member

HulaGodland? Heee.

Patsy was twisted to the end, wasn't she? This little performance was her showing us that even her dying was special.

She says (paraphrasing) that it gives her comfort to know that "our god" will take care of the evil media folks who tormented her - she prayed for their salvation, but she then said "They will get their just rewards". But the murderer is forgiven.

Also, Patsy was still repeating the thing about "hope" - "we do not grieve as those who have no hope." But when you accept Jesus, it's not about hope, it's about faith. She was still bargaining with God, rather than accepting him. I wanted to say, come on Patsy, just surrender.

The part about "all the fun people" being "over there" made my teeth hurt. She was supposed to be a Christian but it's still all about status.

John's discussion of his faith is actually deeper, to me anyway. He talks about how he is an engineer and it was hard to give up the intellectual analysis and left brained logic to get to faith. Plausible. I think he got more than he could handle with the trophy wife.

PPR was so bullheaded - it was only a few days before she would start to slip away, but she was still hanging onto her scam. JonBenet only went to one real big pageant, the rating would soar when they appeared on a TV program, always during sweeps, she forgives the killer, blah de blah. The stupid "Just like the Miss America Pageant!!!" when the minister says he's going to ask them questions separately. F you Patsy. You weren't Miss America, and neither was JonBenet, thanks to you.

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Bingo.

10. Elle

Elle Member

tylin, for me, Thor is the poster who christened John Ramsey Lizard Tongue, and now I'm so conscious of it. ECH!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

There's still a lot of bitterness, obviously.

Let's flash back to summer of 2000:

Murderess: Expose Thyself
    The Jonbenet Ramsey tragedy is sad not only because of the death of the little girl, and not only because her killer got away with it, but because the person who most likely killed her is shamelessly hawking herself, along with her equally arrogant husband, on nationwide TV. Three-and-a-half years later, John Ramsey and his child-killer wife, Patsy, are still selling books, making talk show appearances and avoiding any and all attempts to question them. They continue to muddy the waters by paying their own investigators, employing their own forensic experts and hiring their own lie detectors. They make multiple media appearances, all the while proclaiming that every law enforcement agency is "out to get them." That may be true. Police have a nasty habit of zeroing in on murderers. Are the Ramseys looking for the "real killers?" Nope. They are claiming "injustice" and "conspiracy." John Ramsey has, apparently, firmly convinced himself that his fruitcake wife had nothing to do with the murder, in spite of all obvious evidence to the contrary. He is now trying to convince everyone else. John Ramsey claims that the murderer was some sort of sexual predator-boogerman who hid in the house, while they were there, killed JonBenet and left through a window without leaving a trace of his presence. He also contends that the murderer had no motive other than the loopy demands in the ransom note which was written on Patsy's notepad with her pen. Is it any wonder John made millions as a salesman?

For her part, Patsy Ramsey, the probable author of the nutty ransom note, is holding John's hand every step of the way straight to Hell, while doing her doped-up impression of Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest. Patsy's idea of appearing convincing is to close her eyes and shake her head for emphasis in a suspiciously slurred manner of speaking. That is, when she's not wearing shades to hide the drug-induced redness in her eyes. Multiple uses of the words "very" and "absolutely" are supposed to lend credence to her denials. She also believes her "faith in God" should be held up as further proof of innocence. The Ramseys began covering up Patsy's crime as soon as it was discovered. They have contaminated evidence, sicced PR hacks on police and generally refused to cooperate. Now, they claim they cooperated fully, which, of course, is news to the law enforcement agencies involved.

Recently, John and Patsy had the opportunity to confront one of the detectives in the case, Steve Thomas, on Larry King Live. What struck us odd were several things; the Ramseys refused to mention their daughter by name, referring to her as "this child," their refusal to answer any direct questions with anything other than questions, and John's analogy to Thomas of the death of his dog. Interestingly, two days later, the private investigator hired to look for the "real killers" quit. Ellis Armistead cited, "events taking place in the media." He might just as well have said, "guilty, idiot clients."

The enraged killing of a child happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Three-and-a-half years ago, it happened again. When Patsy Ramsey-Mommie Dearest-snapped and killed her daughter in a fit of rage, covered it up with even more gruesome injuries to the child and wrote a ransom note straight from the pit of Hell. Reason for the rage: the child's bed-wetting, most likely. The Ramseys have gotten away with murder. John's wallet, arrogance and lies saw to that. They should just shut up.

They sicken me! And anyone who supports them is just as guilty, imo.

Thor: how many RST does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Doesn't matter; they'll never see the light anyway! ROFLMAO

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Absolutely!!! :toast: :clap: :bowdown:

OMG the Miss Amercia comment knocked me outta my seat...

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle_1,
    Thor couldn't have picked a more appropriate name. John's voice still gives me the willies.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The Truth Hurts!

"F you Patsy. You weren't Miss America, and neither was JonBenet, thanks to you."

That's deep. Very Deep.

RR

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Wow---what an excellent post. You all kick butt! :thumbsup: :jumpie: :bowdown:

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the link, Why_Nut. Do you also have a direct link for the first half of the interview? I can't get the first half to work either.

It was very difficult for me to get through all of the second half, but I valiantly swallowed my revulsion at the Ramsey's insincere piety and lies and finally got to the end.

John Ramsey's INCESSANT tongue flicking is sickening! The man can't say two words without flinging that disgusting thing out of his mouth. I actually wondered, how could ANY woman live with that? And how could Patsy not have noticed such a constant and "in your face" mannerism when they first met? Or did she find it attractive?

I could hardly force myself to watch John as his tongue flicked in and out, he rubbed his hands together and did his little sideways body jiggle. It was doubly difficult to watch while he spewed lies about the DNA and how it was the single most important tie to the "killer." There was no mention that it was a partial, undated, miniscule amount of DNA, and that DNA experts who have seen the evidence have said "this is not a DNA case." No, John conveniently left out those details.

And excuse me, John, but the "killer" left a three-page ransom note in their own handwriting and lingusitics. Most crime scenes don't get such a gift directly from the perp. Wouldn't you think THAT would be the single most important tie to the "killer"? Nah. Especially when everyone in LE and most handwriting and linguistic experts think your wife wrote it. THEN, suddenly the ransom note doesn't exist.

You also didn't explain that the DNA was found on an UNWASHED pair of brand new panties, and that other panties tested from that same manufacturer ALSO showed microscopic traces of random DNA. So much for your killer DNA.

And now for Miss Poised & Perfect Patsy ... oh my, we just had to throw in that little "just like the Miss America pageant" to let everyone in the audience know that at one time, YOU had been a beauty queen. It was just like when you had to display your gowns and trophies for the people touring your house in the Parade of Homes. Did being considered a beauty queen somehow validate your weak self-image and make you feel like someone?

And another thing ... Patsy went on and on about how JonBenet had helped people accept Christ and be saved. She never said "JonBenet's death" helped people ... but even then, how can a girl being murdered and found in her basement make someone want to become a Christian? None of THAT whole Patsy spiel made any sense. But it's become part of her rationalization for what happened because like she said, "some things in life you can't take back." And she should know.

17. Elle

Elle Member

I thought Patsy was her usual crafty self. I think she fell short of saying, "This was meant to happen." JonBenét was still administering and bringing people to Jesus Christ. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't she say this?

JonBenét was still "administering?" WHAT? Help! :-(

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If she did say it, that confirms my suspicions that she thought it was "God's will" that she kill her!

"John Ramsey's INCESSANT tongue flicking is sickening! The man can't say two words without flinging that disgusting thing out of his mouth. I actually wondered, how could ANY woman live with that? And how could Patsy not have noticed such a constant and "in your face" mannerism when they first met? Or did she find it attractive?"

I think only MEN find that attractive when WOMEN do it!

He'll hang onto that DNA non-evidence till his dying day, just like she did!

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Elle, I went back and listened to the interview again, and here is exactly what Patsy said ... "and JonBenet had a mission in her life, and all the cards, and letters and e-mails we've received of people coming to Christ because of JonBenet, you know, even after her life on this earth was over, she's still ministering to people, and people are still coming to Christ because of her, and God willing, by anything that we can impart, and uh, so that's her legacy."

I still don't understand how someone can want to "come to Christ" because of a dead child in a basement. There is absolutely nothing about what happened to JonBenet that could be construed as an "altar call." And there was nothing about JonBenet's short life and career as a sexualized toddler and Las Vegas showgirl that could be an invitation to Christ. JonBenet was a cute little girl, but there are millions upon millions of cute little girls in the world. That, in and of itself, is not a Christian witness.

The key to understanding what Patsy said is to understand that Patsy had to convince herself that JonBenet's death was not in vain ... that there was a REASON it happened. It was the only way Patsy Ramsey could live with herself and the guilty knowledge she possessed.

20. Little

Little Member

True to form Cherokee, you've summed it up "oh so well".

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice