Patsy's Last Interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 23, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

Well put! :bowdown:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, That's it. "She's still ministering to people." Thank you Cherokee. I was going to check it out again. I was stunned by that statement. The audience were left with this statement. Patsy was giving the audience compensation for JonBenét's life. It's the way she did it, from something bad comes something good kind of style, and then the applause. Directing JonBenét's death in another direction. I guess it was her own swan song.

I agree with what you're saying here, Cherokee. I feel the same.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Like minded people find each other. That stage and audience were filled with people that invent their own God.

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Birds of a feather, eh, Paradox?

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank you, Why_Nut. :bowdown: After I viewed the second half of the interview, I had tried leaving out the "1" and just going with "cpvideo" thinking that might be the URL for the first half. But for some reason the page got stuck on "loading," and I gave up. I thought maybe they had moved the video to another URL or even removed it. I clicked your link today, and it worked.

John the Lying Lizard Tongue was at it again. He claimed the only interview they did was with Barbara Walters three years after JonBenet's death. No mention of the infamous CNN interview merely a week after her murder, or any other interviews like the one with Steve Thomas on Larry King Live.

John also claimed the main reason the police focused on the Ramseys was because of "no footprints in the snow." He acted like that was the only reason they were targeted. He conveniently left out real reasons such as the ransom note that matched Patsy's linguistics and handwriting, and other evidence including the fact that the whole crime scene was staged. John also failed to mention he and Patsy wouldn't answer police questions or agreed to be interviewed by LE until four months AFTER JonBenet's death, and even then, it was only under THEIR conditions and with THEIR demands.

In addition, John left out how they had thrown many former friends and acquaintances as road-kill under their Ramsey "look-at-anyone-but-us" Bus, filed many frivolous lawsuits, and tried to persecute anyone who stood up to them or said they were involved including Tom Miller and Steve Thomas.

It was hard to watch these two sections of the CP interview. All of the lies, evasions, half-truths and major omittals of fact along with a huge dose of Ram-spin made me want to put my fist through the screen. I had to console myself with the fact that the Ramseys may have fooled the audience but they haven't fooled us and never will.

7. wombat

wombat Member

Thank you, Why Nut, for posting those links. Although why I should thank anybody for helping me see that megalomaniac in her last performance I don't know!!

Cherokee, do you suppose that Patsy thought JonBenet was the Christ child?

I tell you, I was floored by Patsy's ego in the videos. She seemed to think she had the power to control everything, and make things true by just saying so. (This led me to use the "F" letter in a previous post!) I don't think I've met someone like her live and in person.

Did you love the part where John said that the note was written by someone who was angry with him? Hmmm, who could that have been?

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

I love how Patsy is slamming the press, with gritted teeth no less. She is praying they get their just rewards as all they live for are ratings and money.
    She sounds pretty proud of the fact their ratings were high when they were on any tv show, but hey, that apparently is cool.

I guess Good Christian Patsy forgot some of HER not-so-sweet behavior.

I am also disgusted by the "ChristianSpeak" where they forgive and pray but only God can forgive and the victim is the ultimate forgiver or whatever crap that was.... Boy, the press will burn in hell, according to Patsy as she apparently is not too forgiving to them. But by god, (ha, ha) God loves that killer too.

I seriously need a drink.

But before that, thanks WhyNut for making this video possible for me to see. YOU are cool.

9. Cherokee

You know, even after all these years, I was stunned by Patsy's grandiose diatribe in which she preached the gospel according to her. She emphatically stated that after JonBenet's "life on this earth was over she's still ministering to people, and people are still coming to Christ because of her."

JonBenet is still ministering to people? As what? A five-year-old bump-and-grind Las Vegas showgirl? A Marilyn Monroe look-alike? A baby beauty queen with a bed-wetting problem?

The interview was hard to get through, but it was very revealing for what it showed of Patsy's personality and the delusions that make up her psyche. To answer your question ... Patsy has always believed she was special and destined to succeed in life. All the trophies and status and money and yachts and houses were proof of that to her.

However, from what Patsy said in the interview, it seems she also has something of a messiah complex, and that she has achieved her "messiah-ship" by proxy through JonBenet. Patsy has rationalized JonBenet's death as something that has brought salvation to other people. This belief has become Patsy's salvation and how she deals with her guilt.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Why_Nut this was the main part of the video KK posted before. It's obvious these videos were made, mainly to find out how Patsy and John rose above their tragedies, through keeping their faith though all odds were against them, with the loss of Beth, JonBenét and all their assets. Showing the audience they still believed in Jesus.

I felt like the Ramseys were up on that stage, as a couple who truly believed they were no longer suspects for the death of JonBenét, and acted as such. They were there to explain how they survived it with God's help, and Patsy sure talks as if God talks to her personally on a regular basis.

Pastor Wayne holding their book "Death of Innocence in his hand, stated that John was like Job, whose patience was tried. This was John's cue to start talking about Job and telling the audience he thought Job had it far worse than him, and proceeded to tell Job's tale of woe.

I would say the religious audience heard what they wanted to hear.

11. Cherokee

Oh, and ANOTHER thing while I'm mad as a cut snake ........... :banghead:

... the Ramseys flatly stated in the interview that JonBenet was only in ONE pageant! How can they say that? We have film footage of more than one, and Patsy brags in her 1995 Christmas letter that JonBenet was crowned Little Miss Charlevoix in a pageant in June and in October, she became Little Miss Colorado. In Patsy's 1996 Christmas letter she states that JonBenet was named "America's Royale Tiny Miss" in the summer of 1996 and at the time was Colorado's Little Miss Christmas.

They further tried to downplay the pageants by saying there were only 8-10 people in that ONE pageant audience and they were mostly grandparents.

Liars.

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

Cherokee, I thought the same thing about the number of pagents. They, like OJ, have tried to re-write history to assuage their guilt and to put themselves in a better light.

JonBenet being the Christ child makes Patsy the virgin mother. Yep, that would work for Patsy.

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

First, I want to thank Why_Nut for the link

I agree with all of you that this is just as sickening, perhaps even more than other interviews, because they use the whole "Christian" thing to just lie and lie some more. They lie about things that people who follow the case KNOW are lies. :lier:

I am feeling taunted by them. :censored:

14. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

DOI pp255-6

...From the very beginning of JonBenet's life, I had known that she was different, a special child, with a unique purpose in this world. Susan's poem caused me to realize that since her death I had failed to look at JonBenet's life from God's point of view. Far from losing her purpose, JonBenet had truly completed a remarkable journey. In both her life and death, she had touched people around this globe.
    As a result of JonBenet's story, we learned of people who had accepted Christ for the first time. Mothers and fathers wrote to us, saying that because of JonBenet they would vow to spend more time with their children. One mother wrote that she would now take that extra five minutes when her daughter asked her to read or to have tea. Far from her uniqueness being destroyed, JonBenet had perhaps fufilled an important purpose God had had for her life. No, I don't believe that God willed or caused her death, but he was able to use that terrible moment to bring wonderful glory to his name and to bring his children closer to him.
    As these pieces came together, i realized I had missed understanding that, first and foremost, JonBenet was God's child. The heavenly Father had only entrusted her to us for a while. Our duty now was to be grateful for the time we had with her and release her to the plans God was fufilling and completing on her behalf.

(it even mentions tea)

15. Paradox

And maybe pineapple with cream.

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:wtf:

What a crock!!!!!

Here she is stating that with time "these pieces came together" and she realized God had plans for her.

What a crock!!!

On CNN, before she had time to "understand" God's purpose, she had already forgiven the murderer and held no animosity.

What a crock!

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The whole thing sickens me!

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I have to wonder how Burke felt when his mother would say such things. Congrats, Burke! You get to know cancer and the death of a child! You are still alive, and therefore are not special and have no purpose. Your continued ability to breathe and eat and grow and have children of your own is not helping to bring people to Christianity nearly as well as your sister's death. Oh, and Burke? Obviously you are not God's child.

(What sort of parents did Patsy admire in their letters to her, who needed to see someone else's child die in 1996 before they appreciated their own children? No wonder entire generations of people feel lost, when their childhoods were spent being unloved by their parents just because one single child had not yet been killed in her own house.)

19. Elle

Elle Member

I wonder Why_Nut, just what kind of people these new Christians were, who had to wait for a young six year old to be killed before they could actually become interested in Jesus. This is sick.

I have no arguments with anyone who is a Christian. This is their prerogative, but for Patsy to have stated that JonBenet was "still" ministering to the people and bringing them to Jesus, was just too far fetched for me. Talk about turning JonBenét's death into a reason for people to become Christians, and detracting from how this little girl really died was shameful.

20. Paradox

If Jesus, who died and was resurrected, had not lived, Patsy would not have had the hope of seeing JonBenet again.

I think this fantasy, this hope if you will, is the crux of Patsy's psychopathology that led to her taking JonBenet's life.

I think Patsy had an inordinate fear of death. She took the story of a man who conquered death and mixed her life and the life of her daughter with it.

By taking JonBenet's life, she sent her to a place where Patsy could hope to see her again. This, in her mind, lessened her fear of death.

Christ was resurrected, JonBenet ended up in heaven as an angel, therefor Patsy would conquer death as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice