Patsy's Last Interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

It is a head scratcher, isn't it Elle.

I read this article today. It's about a Singular book. It's way off topic here, except this paragraph dealt with Singular's view on how religion is used in some cases.

2. Elle

Elle Member

You know, Little, with no offense to anyone here, there are times when I think religion can be very dangerous, when you read something like this.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">"He sort of used religion to tell himself that he was okay, that he could do these things and he could go to church and pray and say 'I'm sorry' or ask for forgiveness," Singular said. "And somehow he could rationalize that in his own mind 'God forgives me' or 'Jesus forgives me.' But, these people were still dead."

Source: http://www.49abcnews.com/news/2006/...lers_religio / </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. tylin

tylin Banned

I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a second. What possible reason could the Ram's give for their daughter's death bringing people to religion?!?! :lame:

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle_1,
    I agree. :thumbsup:
    Funny isn't it how the Ram's have never shown shame for what they've done nor shown shame for the way they've acted?

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not having VIEWED the video...yeah, I got cable internet...and it doesn't work! Such is my life.... But I digress....

Not having viewed the video, except for about 5 minutes before my cable decided it wasn't going to work, reading what y'all are saying is astonishing.

What few minutes I did see, they really were creepy, especially when you think about Patsy writing that note, and all that the killer did to JonBenet that night. They could pretend to hell and back while they lied about JonBenet's murder, but all I could think was how godless can a person be to wrap their lives around such lies?

I agree that Patsy had a god complex. She really JUST HAD to be special! Nothing ordinary or humble about her. Nope, she ran around the country telling everyone how her murdered child was saving people...with a leeeetle HELP from Patsy, of course. A true narcississt to the end.

And here's one thing I find interesting. In all her dogma about god this and holy that and Jesus the other, she never failed to censor herself when she got TOO CLOSE to saying the truth. She was ALWAYS on top of that, wasn't she? She caught herself time and again, when she was speaking extemporaneously, about to say something, and bam! She paused and reworded it, or self-edited with a very clever rephrasing...but if you follow her thoughts to where they were going before she would stop and rewrite...you can see she felt that what she edited was incriminating.

If she was innocent, she would not have a need a decade later to even think of such things. But Patsy knew she had to keep that guard up, to keep the facade going. She knew every second she had to watch what she said, to prevent herself from letting the truth slip out. And she did, too. Like when she spoke about the killer and herself being forgiven by god in her stream of consciousness rambling. Patsy had reached a very fine line by then, as she was just barely able to separate herself from that killer anymore--but she caught herself at the last possible second...and spun it.

Too bad for her we watched her dance around the truth so often, we read her like a book.

Killer = needs to be forgiven by God

Patsy = also needs to be forgiven by God

Killer = Patsy

Whether someone thinks Patsy was the killer doesn't matter on this point. Obviously, Patsy drew the connection herself, or she wouldn't have edited her flow of thought.

Patsy knew the truth, and she made the connection in her own mind. A decade later and near death, surrounded by loving supporters, with Wood declaring to the world incessantly that old DNA was going to lead to the intruder, with the case long dead in Boulder and buried in Georgia, Patsy still was so conscious of that connection, she monitored her thought processes to edit incriminating statements even then.

But any OTHER victims of that intruder/child molester/killer, past and future...not important anymore, apparently. Her own family's safety, with that killer STILL at large, and her with grandchildren...not on the radar now. Patsy obviously was NOT worried anymore about him "god forbid doing this to another child." Nope. No longer any problems with the intruder remaining at large and unidentified. She left Woody to continue to rant at people who state the obvious in this case, but does he get angry with the child murderer? Nope, not his job, either!

In fact, it seems the only people who really do care that this child killer has never been caught is...us. Ironic, isn't it?

6. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase,
    Yep I have to agree with you!

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW. This is a very compelling thread. Thank you everyone.

If someone could do me a biiig favor please? Is there any way someone could record this on VCR and send it to me? Then I'll make a copy and send it to poor KoldKase. If we don't help her soon we will be spreading her ashes over the Internet.

Did John honestly say JBR was only in one pageant?

That one big lie right there shows John has no fear of ever being contradicted. He has no fear of the truth because the truth has never hurt him before.

He knew no one in that audience would stand up to him. Oh how I wish someone would have had to courage to ask during the Q&A, "John, you said JonBenet was only in one pageant. Dear GOD YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR." Then just sat down.

Oh well, we can dream can't we?

9. Elle

Elle Member

10. Elle

Elle Member

FOR SURE! I heard Patsy Ramsey saying it loud and clear, Tricia. Don't remember if John said it at any time, but Patsy definitely did.

11. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

"Obviously, Patsy drew the connection herself, or she wouldn't have edited her flow of thought."

John also self-edits himself in mid-thought discussing the odd 118,000 amount, where that figure came from. Something like, "yeah it's odd, and there's been speculation that...there's a lot of speculation on that."

He decided it wasn't pertinent for his immediate studio audience who'd been told (at least twice) that Job..I mean John had lost his home, job, & lifesavings to the murderer, that he'd received a healthy $118,000 BONUS.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Tricia! Welcome back!

Boy, have we been naughty!

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

i think

i think they said she had only been in one major pageant as opposed to saying only one pageant. That doesn't matter - you enter a child into a pageant for the same motivations and do the same things whether the pageant is major or not. Sure alot of money spent on them if they just thought they were minor pageants though. They were preparing for more pageants and major ones also so they can claim it wasn't a big deal all they want - they lie and apparently without guilt.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Someone help me out please lol.

I listened to both parts 1 and 2 again last night and I swear John said that he and Patsy almost named their book " No Footprints In The Snow." John said that that night there was no snow and he immediately said something like--that was the 24th or Christmas Eve and Patsy agreed. NOW were the Ram's talking about the night they came home from the White's?? Because if they were, it was the 25th not the 24th. Did I hear that wrong?!?!?

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Kk,

I'm in the very same boat as you ae with my computer and my dial up. I can't watch the videos either but have followed the discussion here since the beginning and feel that I have a pretty fair grasp on what was said by the lying twosome. I've just grown accustomed to the fact that my computer is of another era just as I am I guess!!!! HA

16. Roboclog

Roboclog Member

Tylin

Been reading here over one year, never posted before. But yes Patsy definitely said that was the night of the 24th. I thought what????? and then John looked over and repeated "Yes the 24th". Strange huh?

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

Strange doesn't really cover it, Roboclog.

And as usual, not a tear is shed for JonBenet. They may as well be talking about the neighbor's dog.

They both knew this interview was a cakewalk - there would be no serious questions, in fact - no important questions. Just blabbing on about their good Christian selves.

They have to be thrilled to hide behind the shield of Christianity.

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Nice to see you posting again Vic

You summed it up nicely

I find myself wondering why all of us see so easily right through the transparancies of the Ramseys and the rest of the world does not, in particular, those who claim to have followed the case

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Roboclog,
    Hi and welcome..I'm a newbie too. :)
    Thanks for responding and boy am I glad you heard John say what I thought he did. I kept thinking my mind was playing tricks on me. How odd they referred to that night as the 24th. Did the Ram's honestly think people were too stoopid to catch that comment?

20. tylin

tylin Banned

Truer words were never spoken!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice