Patsy's Last Interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 23, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Welcome, Roboclog.

Vic, nice to see you again.

"And as usual, not a tear is shed for JonBenet. They may as well be talking about the neighbor's dog."

or ST's dog! Remember?

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

All in all, I think it was very fitting for Patsy to be acting on stage and to be applauded one last time.

Pastor Waynes's show is all about Pastor Wayne.

Patsy's passion play was all about Patsy.

God played second fiddle for both shows.

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

Thanks for the welcome nod, I appreciate it.

Punisher, I was thinking Steve's cat was found dead on his porch. Is that what you are referring to?

Barb, I know what you mean. It seems like a total absence of common sense, even with the professionals involved.
    I don't know if it was the OJ-like bandwagon some were hoping to hop on or just plain blindness.... Maybe just the perfect storm for Patsy.

I certainly never wished her dead but now that she is, well - I think it could be pretty hot in her current and eternal home.

I've got to go back and re-read ST's book and, horribly, the Death of Common Sense... God, the picture on the cover is so self-serving, I can hardly look at it. Maybe Schiller's book too...

Some years back I remember someone wanting to do a point by point comparison of all the Ramsey statements and how they changed. I'm guessing the world did not contain enough paper to chronicle it all, no surprise there.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Vic, I'm referring to the confrontation on LKL when John compared JB's murder to that of a dog.

I hear they save a bundle on air conditioning down there!

I think someone did do that! Try [urlhttp://www.geocities.com/borgtothebone[/url]

Some fool at amazon.com was reviewing ST's book. Said a whole mess of stupid stuff. But he asked this:

"Just what do these rabid supporters of the Ramseys' guilt base their opinions on?"

Hey, G. Smith! Why don't you come over here and get educated? I'll be fun! (For us!)

5. Little

Little Member

This is from the ST book:

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Ya just don't want to bust anyone's illusion of perfection.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And that, in a nutshell, is what this murder was all about....

8. koldkase

Not to worry. I have cable's fix it man coming to visit me on Wednesday. I'm sure, once my entire house is rewired, it will all be fine. I'll live to rant another day....

But thanks for worrying about me. All the way from Hawaii. Beotch. :martini:

9. koldkase

Well, sadly enough, I have a new computer. It's my old cable wiring that seems to be the problem. I guess. Will wait for the bad news on Wednesday before I'll know for sure.

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Mad As Hell..........

Inasmuch as this wonderful thread is getting so full, and I am mad as hell, I decided to put my comments on the MAD AS HELL thread.

TO: Mr. Cable Man, in whatever city KoldKase lives in:

PLEASE FIX KOLDKASE'S INTERNET NOW!

:leaf:

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"And that, in a nutshell, is what this murder was all about...."

Damn skippy!

12. koldkase

Thank you!

In fact, if they don't get it fixed on Wednesday, I think it's time for ANOTHER PETITION! CABLE FOR KOLDKASE! Then we can all meet wherever my cable company's CEO works and picket him/her! We'll fight for the poor, the oppressed, THE UN-CABLED!

FREE KOLDKASE

13. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

About the dead cat and all, would it be unreasonable to think that the same cast of characters had presided over, and pseudo-investigated in at least one other case (or maybe a whole buttload of them because they covered the same moderately sized town)? It seems almost self focused or narcissistic for the BORI'ngs to think that everything revolves around them and/or the Ramsey case as if it's the only one out there...but then, that's the way their "leaders" have expressed themselves for years. Pasty and John have put themselves at the forefront since the beginning according to the documentation I have come across. There's definite pathology there with them.
    The fact that this case has gone to ground more than once with the internut participation of the hordes of unwashed posters at the likes of the "double B" and other oddass websites is no surprise.
    I have for years rolled my eyes heavenward as the uninformed misquote "facts" (which are instead untruths told them by someone who "knew") from the pulpit. Others put their trust in wives' tales and urban legend.
    So to the crowd at Double B, and to others of their ilk I say, I am Nigerian royalty. Never mind that I cannot spell Nigerian or Royalty correctly on all of my e-mails to you. Just send me a dollar so I can send you the papers to hold for safekeeping, papers which delineate the inheritance I am to receive. It is worth millions. In return, I will share in my good fortune with you when I am duly compensated through the estate of my late father. Oh, yes, the Sandinistas are after me, therefore I must spirit the money and the documentation of it out of the country where I live.
    What? You do not believe me? Why then are you not more investigative and discriminating regarding the sources of the information for the Ramsey case which you choose to believe? Go directly to the source. ACandyRose has the documents. Use deductive reasoning. And for crying out loud, if you flunk the Rorschack test, do not post on this subject anywhere. Save us all an assload of pain and some AlkaSeltzer, will you?

14. koldkase

Greenleaf! You're brilliant! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

It worked! It was fixed when I woke up this morning! I'm not kidding!

Not only that, but the cable guy, when he showed up later, said the problem is not my wiring or anything, but they've been working putting in a new phone system in our area for months now. hahaha Don't you just wonder WHYOHWHY none of the dozen people I spoke with over the last week who work for that company had a clue about this?

Whew! I'm flying online now!

WHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
  15. wombat

wombat Member

DOn't get too excited KoldKase - you're now going to watch the Patster's last performance, which will ruin your life. I think you should start a thread called "KoldKase's Review of Patsy's Last Stand." It's sick, but I've been looking forward to reading your review and feeling your pain!!!

16. Greenleaf

KoldKase, Soon To Be HOTKASE

Yea, what Wombat said. LOL.

KoldKase, the world awaits your review of Patsy's "last stand," as Wombat called it.

I wrote my review on the "Mad As Hell" thread.

Now, come on, KK. Calm down. Get settled in a comfy chair, and get ready for the show of your life!

Patsy and Lizard Lips Speak! Praise the Lord!

Don't be shy, KK, and kiss the Cable Guy for me.

Look out world, here comes FFJ's strongest, loudest and most articulate representative of the free world press.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Patsy and Lizard Lips Speak! Praise the Lord!"

And pass the ammunition!

18. Greenleaf

The Punisher

Now, come on, Punisher, you are revealing your age if you remember:

"PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION."

We used to sing it, as kids, during WWII, along with other such great patriotic songs, as: "Coming in on a wing and a prayer," and "Over There."

Where are the patriotic songs of today?

Such songs boost morale and add a spark of loving camarade between the troops and the folks back home.

I wonder what songs Patsy is singing these days? I bet she's singing the Blues. LOL.

19. tylin

tylin Banned

I'll venture she's singing, It's getting hot in here.

20. koldkase

Lord, the PRESSURE! The EXPECTATIONS!

I may have to faint!

WHERE'S MY AGENT! ZOTTO! Get off that cabana boy and AND AND GET ME SOME OF WOMBAT'S MORPHINE DRIP!!

NOW!!!!!!!

Well, I was going to finish Tom Miller's trial first, because I'm sure I'll have to be hospitalized after viewing the Hawaiian Swan Song.

Also, last night, I watched The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie on DVD. Paradox, I think it is, has been trying for some time to clue us in that this is important. I think he/she is right. Remember that Patsy was focusing quite sharply on this play/monologue in high school, and won high honors for her dramatic interpretation of it, state level, maybe second at nationals, something like that. She also used it for her Miss W. Vir. talent and won. Then she had to write her own ransom note...I mean, monologue for the Miss American Pageant after she couldn't get permission to do it on air because of copyright infringements. (Ha! Patsy seems to have continued her copyright problems right up to her death, with her painting.)

But I wanted to see this movie because Paradox made me think about how this was something Patsy studied a lot at a very impressionable time in her life. Patsy was in high school. The girls in the movie went from age 12 to age 18, and Miss Brodie was their mentor. Patsy's mentor, the woman who did that book on how wonderful Miss Patsy was, admitted that she was only a few years older than Patsy when she began mentoring her in the dramatic competition, I believe, since she was just out of college herself.

You should see this movie. It might deserve its own thread.

Miss Brodie is fond of wearing scarves around her neck. In fact, at the beginning of the movie, she's wearing one that encircles her neck and has the ends flowing down her back, so much like those JonBenet's costumes sometimes had, choke collar-like.

Miss Brodie has a PASSION for PAINTING, being in love with a married painter.

And Miss Brodie has some strange drive to have her most beautiful student become lover to that very painter. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP. Why? It's not subtle, it's stated straight out by the student who DOES become the painter's lover: Miss Brodie used that UNDERAGE STUDENT, whom she calls a GIRL, as a PROXIE for herself, because Miss Brodie cannot be his lover, as she's a teacher who cannot do something quite that scandalous and is devoted to her GIRLS.

I SWEAR I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Miss Brodie also aids one of her students in running away to join the service during the war as a NOBLE and HEROIC action. Alas, THE GIRL IS KILLED ON A TRAIN before she even gets to Italy, her destination. Miss Brodie then laments to all the other girls how brave and heroic this girl was, how she SACRIFICED HERSELF for a noble cause!

OH, yeah, this is EXACTLY what is going on in this movie. Complete with nude scenes, when the girl who becomes the lover is being painted by the artist. The entire point about the artist's own passion for Miss Brodie is he can have sex with his wife, producing six children, or a teen, anyone, but all this portraits end up looking like MISS BRODIE, whom he really loves.

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Now, I do not know that any of this relates to this murder in any way.

But we have a lot of evidence that Patsy dressed JonBenet to match herself. We have JonBenet in costumes lifted right out of Patsy's own pageant days when she was young. We have JonBenet being taught to dance and sing and perform, just like Patsy performed in her young days.

Miss Brodie is quite pretentious, constantly dramatizing every small thing about her "special girls" and they are NEVER ordinary, in Miss Brodie's projection of their future. To die for a cause is NOBLE, says Miss Brodie.

Miss Brodie states she is putting old heads on young bodies. She says once she has them, her girls are hers forever.

And Miss Brodie, who often states she is in her prime, at the end...states she is now past her prime. She is about 40 in the movie. Patsy was a few days from 40 when JonBenet as murdered. And Patsy's ovarian cancer, the gross effects of the invasive and deforming surgery wombat told us about...

OK, the question remains: Should I watch the Patsy video or finish the Miller trial? I've been stretching that out for two weeks. Gutter candy is about to have a seizure declaring THE GUTTAH'S CONSPIRACY to MURDER THE TRUTH about STEVE AND FLEET!

What to do what to do....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice