Patsy's paintings for sale

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I would say that many of them were painted when she was going through a very difficult time. I look at Van Gogh's famous painting of his sunflowers, and one can see, he too, was painting under stress. His paintings are famous. :) To each his own.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Bob, Oh my Gawd, I would hide something like this. Can you imagine this in a child's room. Nightmare City!

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I have to have this painting--I mean it

Attached Files:

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I seriously want one of these for my birthday! Can you imagine me having this hanging majestically in my house? THINK HOW GLAMOROUS!!!!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The red eyes are an improvement.

Can you add a garrote? Then it might make sense....

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Those red eyes will follow you, Bob - You better Hear me now!

Is there much profit on something one can download for free?

7. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

As an artist....

I can coclusive say that Patsy was a GREAT hostess and community volunteer....

I still have early grade school paintings that my children painted that strongly overshadow the skills exhibited in these "whatsits?!"

Maybe painting was one of the things that kept Patsy sane during her years of illness after JonBenet's death, but truly, her friends should have let her art die a peaceful death with Patsy....

Just Say'in,
    Voyager

PS That little black doggie is enough to scare small children....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice