People magazine article on new Boulder DA - 3/8/09

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, Beckner may have uncleared the Ramseys by inference, but he needs to do it by statement - loudly and publicly.

Most people (including the media) still believe Lacy's BS and think the Ramsey were cleared by DNA. They either aren't informed or intelligent enough to know that it was only in Lacy's OPINION that the Ramseys were cleared, and TO THIS DAY, we have never seen Lacy's proof. She absolutely REFUSED to release any documents regarding the alleged DNA findings to support her opinion. That should be a red flag to anyone, INCLUDING THE MEDIA, that something is wrong and should be investigated further. But oh no, the media and everyone else just swallows it hook, line and sinker.

Kudos to Vickie Bane of People magazine for being a REAL reporter and not going along with the rest of the media lemmings straight over the Ramsey cliff.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Elle--don't give me any big ideas...

You know the biggest Kiddie pageant in America takes place in Austin, don't you? (I live in Austin if you didn't know). I always wanted to sneak in and gawk at the freak show but I haven't done it yet. I'd of course bring back a full report to this forum

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Elle mean you want Bob to get a PATSY wagon?

KK you crack me up with your version of the BPD in action! hahahahaaaa

Do we even hope? No one cleared.... Lacy has got to be fuming. How dare Garnett overturn Lacy's verdict! How dare Karr be innocent and prove Lacy's incompetence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice